• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:20
CEST 02:20
KST 09:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8155 users

AhhBoxxah's TvZ and Interview - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
trancey
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States430 Posts
November 03 2010 02:55 GMT
#41
AhhBoxxah/Mihai fighting~
NrG.Bamboo
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2756 Posts
November 03 2010 03:01 GMT
#42
I LOVE MIHAI EVERYGAYNOOB
I need to protect all your life you can enjoy the vibrant life of your battery
.gypsy
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Canada689 Posts
November 03 2010 03:13 GMT
#43
On November 03 2010 06:57 Phayze wrote:
Boxxah is pretty BM. After personally being part of a friendly clan battle he was an arrogant dick and stirred the pot. On vent me and my team sat there laughing at how he was representing his team. But to each his own. I wouldn't doubt he was the beginning of the whole catz drama. Guy is a douche. After having another clan battle a few weeks later, he seemed to be a little more subdued, but still nerds don't forget.


subdued? >_> sorry if whatever troll comment I probably made made that much of an impact on how you regard my personality, no need to dehumanize though -_-
https://www.twitch.tv/gypsy93
FindingPride
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1001 Posts
November 03 2010 03:28 GMT
#44
On November 03 2010 12:13 AhhBoxxah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2010 06:57 Phayze wrote:
Boxxah is pretty BM. After personally being part of a friendly clan battle he was an arrogant dick and stirred the pot. On vent me and my team sat there laughing at how he was representing his team. But to each his own. I wouldn't doubt he was the beginning of the whole catz drama. Guy is a douche. After having another clan battle a few weeks later, he seemed to be a little more subdued, but still nerds don't forget.


subdued? >_> sorry if whatever troll comment I probably made made that much of an impact on how you regard my personality, no need to dehumanize though -_-

hey can u add me in game? id like to see you play a few of my teammates like Ryze and butterylama
pride.726
I think i could help you with ur strategy a bit i saw a few holes and im struggling with tvz, I think we could mutually benefit ; )
acrimoneyius
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States983 Posts
November 03 2010 03:42 GMT
#45
Can't wait to see you in action vs Idra, I wondered if he's played against a style like yours.
Vincere
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States298 Posts
November 09 2010 22:55 GMT
#46
Updated:

Well here we finally go. The long awaited replay pack: http://www.mediafire.com/?guogc10hxlcdux2

And with the replay pack, and interview after MLG. AhhBoxxah played Agh in the first round losing 2-1, then went to the loser's bracket where he had a bye in the first round (according to MLG) and then eliminated Crebstar and Mercadia from the competition before going on to face Agh again in the losers bracket. Now because he lost to Agh once before, they extended the original series (2-1) to a Bo7 game. AhhBoxxah tied it up 3-3 but ended up losing game 7.

How do you feel about your performance in the MLG?

To be honnest, I was pretty disapointed with myself. I am definitely capable of doing a lot better, but at the same time I don't practice as much as I should so perhaps I didn't deserve it as much. I also had no issues with stress playing live, I think I actually played really well, I just lack a lot of practice ^^.


Why was the 2nd set against Agh a best of seven? How did those games play out? (Editor: I asked this question because I was confused about the extended series format when I first wrote these questions)

It was part of the MLG "extended series" format, where if you play the same player twice, you start with the score that you had in the first bo3, which in this case was 2-1 for him, and you play a bo7 from there. Essentially he only needed to win 2 games while I needed to win 3 games. Unfortunately I once again started out losing so the score was 3-1. However I managed to win 2 games afterwards. The last game however, I really feel like I had that game, but I threw it away so the final score was 4-3 for Agh. Nevertheless props to him for playing well and getting the win. I won't go into detail with what happened in each game so just download the replays!


How did you enjoy your trip into America?

I've been to America quite a few times now, and to be honnest I don't have much to say as we didn't have a lot of time to visit Dallas and whatnot. My team and I mostly spent time within the hotel, except for the first day where we went out for some Denny's rofl. Beisdes that however, I must say I really enjoyed MLG. I got to meet soooo many people, and it's amazing how nice and sociable all the guys in the community are.


What do you think you need to work on the most?

At the moment obviously my TvP. My other matchups are really solid yet I struggle with a lot of TvP aspects, mostly dealing with strong 2 base colossus play rofl (editor: Agh used this strategy). I actually discussed TvP with a number of strong Terran players at MLG, so hopefully I can benefit from that. Ultimately though, I just think that I need to practice a lot more than I am practicing now, and after this event I'm definitely a lot more motivated for future events both online and off.


Are you going to change your name now, and what are you going to change it to?

I really want to change my name rofl, but I have no idea what to change it to! I'll think about it.

Editor: Maybe people can suggest names in this thread?

Have your parents been supportive of your competitive Sc2 gaming?

Yeah definitely, I mean there have been several bumps a long the way, but ultimately I have to admit that despite a lot of immaturity on my part, and perhaps some misunderstanding on theirs, they never really opposed it. My mom seemed actually pretty excited about me going to Dallas, talking about it to her friends and co-workers rofl.


Can I finally have that Zerg replay pack :-P?

Yeah let me get home and I'll send you whatever I can find LOL.


Anything else you would like to add?

First I really want to shoutout sixjax for sponsoring me and my teammates. They're an awesome company and everyone should go check them at www.sixjax.com. The site is scheduled to launch in 2 weeks or so! Without them I wouldn't have been able to go to this MLG, nor future ones so I really appreciate that, and I also appreciate their care for their players. Also shoutout to all the people I met at MLG and said hi to, you know who you are, you're all awesome. And of course shoutout to everyone in sixjax NrG, and I guess any fans that I may have rofl! I also wanted to add that you will definitely see more of me in the future, and I will definitely strive to become a top worldclass player =D, at least thats my goal! Also, thanks a lot Vincere you're awesome I really appreciate that you took time in setting this up! Keep up the boss streaming
UberThing
Profile Joined April 2010
Great Britain410 Posts
November 09 2010 22:58 GMT
#47
WHy does this guy remind me of the band AHAH who sang take on me?

That aside this guy is good
Wag1
zyzski
Profile Joined May 2010
United States698 Posts
November 09 2010 23:18 GMT
#48
ahhhhhhhhBOXAHHHHHHHH!~
TYBG
Noxie
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2227 Posts
November 10 2010 06:07 GMT
#49
Just downloaded! Hoping to see some amazing stuff!
DreXxiN
Profile Joined July 2010
United States494 Posts
November 10 2010 06:14 GMT
#50
I think I might have to change my name, because be it BW or SC2, having something boxer related seems to make you inherently good at TvZ.
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings100
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O156
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 171
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 957
ZZZero.O 156
Bale 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
Doublelift5143
JimRising 743
Counter-Strike
minikerr18
Other Games
summit1g10484
FrodaN2558
C9.Mang0285
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1202
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP98
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 41m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 41m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 41m
Replay Cast
22h 41m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.