• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:12
CEST 09:12
KST 16:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)29Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8569 users

Official State of the Game Podcast Thread - Page 1084

Forum Index > SC2 General
54608 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 2731 Next
simme123
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Sweden810 Posts
May 18 2011 16:41 GMT
#21661
Cold sweatin it up rollin around on the floor I need my fix man
Stiver
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada285 Posts
May 18 2011 16:41 GMT
#21662
Thank GOD!

Last night I was like "hmm, I'm super tired, been up for 18 hours, but SOTG is on. Do I watch? I could easily just listen to it during class the next day. Nah, I'll watch live."

Phew, I only got 3 hours of sleep, but I got to listen to the podcast. Imagine if I actually got sleep and didn't have a SOTG the next day. A world without a new SOTG is a bleak one indeed.
"The most difficult thing in the world is to know how to do a thing and to watch someone else do it wrong without comment."
ellirc
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3286 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-18 16:47:14
May 18 2011 16:45 GMT
#21663
Alright. I'll just get drunk instead.

Why not upload to Youtube? Torrent?
how
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States538 Posts
May 18 2011 16:50 GMT
#21664
On May 19 2011 01:45 ellirc wrote:
Alright. I'll just get drunk instead.

Why not upload to Youtube? Torrent?


I don't think jp wants to upload something as long as state of the game because it would be around 8 different parts due to the 15min length thing. That is why he tries to keep SC center to 15min as well I believe.
http://twitter.com/howsc
Phadt
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden92 Posts
May 18 2011 16:50 GMT
#21665
What's the time for JP now? Someone needs to wake him :S
flanksteak
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada246 Posts
May 18 2011 16:52 GMT
#21666
JPs got you guys wrapped around his finger
ellirc
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3286 Posts
May 18 2011 16:53 GMT
#21667
On May 19 2011 01:50 how wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 01:45 ellirc wrote:
Alright. I'll just get drunk instead.

Why not upload to Youtube? Torrent?


I don't think jp wants to upload something as long as state of the game because it would be around 8 different parts due to the 15min length thing. That is why he tries to keep SC center to 15min as well I believe.

SC Center benefits from being max 15 minutes, nobody has time to watch anymore daily news. But I forgot he is not partner on YT.
simme123
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Sweden810 Posts
May 18 2011 16:53 GMT
#21668
11.50 so he should be up but then again he's a part of the nerd community and early mornings aren't really our thing.
1Eris1
Profile Joined September 2010
United States5797 Posts
May 18 2011 16:54 GMT
#21669
Crap, I totally skipped my lunch to come home and listen to this. dam you JP
Known Aliases: Tyragon, Valeric ~MSL Forever, SKT is truly the Superior KT!
hugman
Profile Joined June 2009
Sweden4644 Posts
May 18 2011 16:54 GMT
#21670
Christ, go think of something else for a while
I think you'll live without listening to SotG the moment JP wakes up
alch
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada17 Posts
May 18 2011 16:56 GMT
#21671
It isn't a Wednesday without Idra saying plenty of provocative things and incontrol telling us all how much better he is than everyone else....
The KY
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United Kingdom6252 Posts
May 18 2011 16:59 GMT
#21672
I've gone 3 weeks without SotG you fuckers, I know because I've been counting the days using a knife and my skin. Laptop comes back today though...only a few more hours.
Senx
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Sweden5901 Posts
May 18 2011 17:02 GMT
#21673
JP overslept!
"trash micro but win - its marine" MC commentary during HSC 4
itmeJP
Profile Joined February 2010
United States1101 Posts
May 18 2011 17:03 GMT
#21674
Blip changed and messed everything up and I won't get around to SotG for awhile. Dog got out this morning and I'm not worrying about this till we find him.
Twitter.com/itmeJP -- Twitch.tv/itmeJP -- YouTube.com/itmeJP
Senx
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Sweden5901 Posts
May 18 2011 17:04 GMT
#21675
On May 19 2011 02:03 itmeJP wrote:
Blip changed and messed everything up and I won't get around to SotG for awhile. Dog got out this morning and I'm not worrying about this till we find him.


doh hope you find your dog..
"trash micro but win - its marine" MC commentary during HSC 4
StimedSheep
Profile Joined October 2010
United States51 Posts
May 18 2011 17:06 GMT
#21676
On May 19 2011 02:03 itmeJP wrote:
Blip changed and messed everything up and I won't get around to SotG for awhile. Dog got out this morning and I'm not worrying about this till we find him.



If I lived down in TX I would leave work right now and help you find your dog. Dogs are so much better than people!!
Jiddra
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden2685 Posts
May 18 2011 17:08 GMT
#21677
On May 19 2011 02:03 itmeJP wrote:
Blip changed and messed everything up and I won't get around to SotG for awhile. Dog got out this morning and I'm not worrying about this till we find him.


The cute beagle lost

I am not young enough to know everything.
alch
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada17 Posts
May 18 2011 17:10 GMT
#21678
No worries JP. Hope you find your dog!
Dystisis
Profile Joined May 2010
Norway713 Posts
May 18 2011 17:10 GMT
#21679
On May 19 2011 02:03 itmeJP wrote:
Blip changed and messed everything up and I won't get around to SotG for awhile. Dog got out this morning and I'm not worrying about this till we find him.

Aww.. Normally I'd be raging about lack of SotG but it matters little compared to that. Hope you find the dog man!
fishjie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1519 Posts
May 18 2011 17:17 GMT
#21680
Noooooooooooo as a fellow pet owner I feel your pain. Hope you find your dog soon!
Prev 1 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 2731 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
910 91
Bale 38
Aegong 26
ZergMaN 21
Noble 16
yabsab 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
Fuzer 80
League of Legends
JimRising 564
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King270
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1410
Other Games
summit1g8757
ceh9373
PiGStarcraft334
Sick160
ArmadaUGS157
Happy156
olofmeister116
Livibee93
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick579
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream263
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 11
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2338
League of Legends
• Rush1414
• Lourlo1252
• Stunt487
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 48m
OSC
5h 48m
Stellar Fest
5h 48m
OSC
16h 48m
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.