This song is ghetto right here !
Eventhough Terran aint OP... who gives a shit.. the song makes it work ! <3
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
MasterFischer
Denmark836 Posts
This song is ghetto right here ! Eventhough Terran aint OP... who gives a shit.. the song makes it work ! <3 | ||
|
Chrion
United States31 Posts
On August 14 2010 18:28 Scrubwave wrote: Can't have a proper rap song without "motherfuckers" and such. When has there ever been good rap without cursing? | ||
|
stafu
Australia1196 Posts
| ||
|
esla_sol
United States756 Posts
| ||
|
kar1181
United Kingdom515 Posts
| ||
|
Looky
United States1608 Posts
![]() | ||
|
schisch
Germany123 Posts
| ||
|
sNes.
United States377 Posts
| ||
|
papaz
Sweden4149 Posts
Is this the voice of the OP? raw talent. | ||
|
GGDaverave
Scotland38 Posts
but I can’t dodge yo EMPs" Rofl Dis be gud song :D | ||
|
zul
Germany5427 Posts
| ||
|
OminouS
Sweden1343 Posts
![]() | ||
|
IntoTheWow
is awesome32282 Posts
| ||
|
Monk___
United States123 Posts
| ||
|
mrdx
Vietnam1555 Posts
On August 15 2010 01:23 Fantistic wrote: Show nested quote + On August 14 2010 21:56 Fantistic wrote: Yet another "Terran = imba" troll thread. Is that all the SC2 General forum is these days? Most Terrans admit that the race we play is OP. We're waiting for a patch just like you are. A lot of players have been playing Terran since the start of the beta when they were the weakest. Even Protoss players are jumping on the Terran OP bandwagon now? TvP is balanced. Only Zergs have the right to complain about it. User was warned for this post I don't understand why I get warned for making a reasonable non-aggressive opinionated post when the OP gets away with calling out and cursing Husky, consistent swearing and a generic "Terran imba" theme which is already flooding the general forum. This is welcome yet I'm on thin ice? And, no, I'm not backdoor moderating. I'm trying to make a point which I hope you understand. I love TL and I'm just concerned with its current state. I think it was more like a pre emptive warning for others who really thought it was a troll from jumping in to degrade the thread. Probably a little harsh on you but that how mods work at TL and I personally agree with that. | ||
|
Eeeegor
Australia809 Posts
| ||
|
Apollys
United States278 Posts
IdK why you gota include the Husky Hatin but anyway yea gj, and I use the gniaL build often, haha. | ||
|
Yung
United States727 Posts
| ||
|
Liquid`Nazgul
22427 Posts
but then again rap is rap, and this was good | ||
|
AyJay
1515 Posts
On August 15 2010 19:26 Liquid`Nazgul wrote: random insults is probably why rap is not for me, including random husky burns but then again rap is rap, and this was good Rap without insults is shitty rap | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Calm FanTaSy Stork Rush hero firebathero actioN Sharp [ Show more ] Free ToSsGirL Mong Pusan soO Rock Terrorterran Aegong Hm[arnc] HiyA Sacsri Noble scan(afreeca) IntoTheRainbow Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2084 Liquid`RaSZi1565 B2W.Neo727 Beastyqt668 Khaldor491 Mlord485 olofmeister385 KnowMe319 crisheroes166 Organizations Other Games
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Other Games |
|
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
[ Show More ] Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|