• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:38
CEST 05:38
KST 12:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8829 users

Starcraft Battle Rap - Terran's OP - Page 27

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 All
Divergence
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada363 Posts
August 11 2011 03:08 GMT
#521
This song is awesome. It's easily one of my favorite SC2 songs. More people need to hear it. The beat is so tiiiiight.

Don't try to make it my fault, say that I ain't got skill,
I shouldn't have to be a pro to beat a goddamn build


Sounds appropriate given the surprising (or not so surprising lol) resurgence of Terran 1-1-1 one base all ins.
OSM.OneManArmy
Profile Joined April 2011
United States509 Posts
August 11 2011 04:05 GMT
#522
Not even worth listening to, stop trying to act like an idiot and bring that balance-troll crap to TL; you're not excused just because its in a song.
Admin of High School Starleague // hsstarleague.com // https://www.facebook.com/HSStarleague // UCI Dota2 President https://www.facebook.com/groups/ucidota/
Soluhwin
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1287 Posts
August 11 2011 04:10 GMT
#523
Dude, this song was from a year ago, it isn't new. People need to quit bumping this, someone decided to bump it for the sake of balance whine. It just doesn't need to come back.
I put the sexy in dyslexia.
Divergence
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada363 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-11 04:40:51
August 11 2011 04:31 GMT
#524
On August 11 2011 13:05 OSM.OneManArmy wrote:
Not even worth listening to, stop trying to act like an idiot and bring that balance-troll crap to TL; you're not excused just because its in a song.


It's a song. And it's funny and well done. But you wouldn't know that because you were too ignorant to even hit play. TL sure has spawned a lot of ignorant anti-balance-discussion sheep.

Why don't you lighten up kid. Are you angry?
13JackaL
Profile Joined March 2011
United States577 Posts
August 11 2011 04:38 GMT
#525
ahh this is one of the reasons i switched to zerg back in august but then i went back to terran because i just like them better. Though i probably should've stuck with terran during that time so i could abuse the 5rax reaper rush that i never got to use
and my axe
cydial
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States750 Posts
September 08 2011 21:59 GMT
#526
the emp part cracks me up every time
willoc
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1530 Posts
September 08 2011 22:38 GMT
#527
This is, in my opinion, the best Starcraft rap yet.

Favorite part:
"i think its funny you pussies go-and-hide behind big walls
lookin at these little dick bitches tryna-go and make big balls"
Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid!
Conquerer67
Profile Joined May 2011
United States605 Posts
September 08 2011 22:45 GMT
#528
I honestly don't think that terran is too OP anymore vs zerg. Against toss, maybe. I don't know though.

The song is pretty good though, makes me laugh every time. Except for the fuck husky part.
I hate when people compare SC2 and rochambeu. One race isn't fucking supposed to counter another one. | Protoss isn't OP. Their units on the other hand....
rathe
Profile Joined August 2010
United States109 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-08 23:05:18
September 08 2011 23:04 GMT
#529
On August 11 2011 11:10 Cartel wrote:
this is the best gaming song ive ever heard. I remember this a while back. Still relevant today. I rock this shit in my car


This makes me happy. I been working on other music projects, but I almost want to come out of retirement and make some more SC2 songs just for you.
Rob Hustle - Check out my music mang! - http://www.facebook.com/robhustle
diarsenic
Profile Joined July 2011
United States385 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-08 23:26:15
September 08 2011 23:22 GMT
#530
On August 16 2010 06:15 Whole wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2010 04:51 AyJay wrote:
On August 16 2010 04:22 Noocta wrote:
The song is great, but i feel inconfortable at the Husky line. :|

Truth hurts, I know.


This^

I don't see how people like Husky/HD so much....they just yell to cover up the fact that they don't know what is going on.


I don't see how people can be obsessed with IdrA either...

Ok nvm, this thread is old, ignore me.
Penix Imba
willoc
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1530 Posts
September 09 2011 22:23 GMT
#531
On September 09 2011 08:04 rathe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2011 11:10 Cartel wrote:
this is the best gaming song ive ever heard. I remember this a while back. Still relevant today. I rock this shit in my car


This makes me happy. I been working on other music projects, but I almost want to come out of retirement and make some more SC2 songs just for you.


I second the best gaming song part. My buddy and I are huge rap enthusiasts and we always praise how professional and good this song is. I cringe 99% of the time I hear rap but yours was a delight. I like your classic troll/fronting shit at the end. D to the umbass indeed.
Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid!
darthcaesar
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States475 Posts
September 09 2011 22:35 GMT
#532
This songs brings back so much nostalgia haha its a classic now ^^
He is wisest who knows he does not know. | (┛OДO)┛彡┻━┻
Uranium
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1077 Posts
September 09 2011 22:35 GMT
#533
On September 10 2011 07:23 willoc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2011 08:04 rathe wrote:
On August 11 2011 11:10 Cartel wrote:
this is the best gaming song ive ever heard. I remember this a while back. Still relevant today. I rock this shit in my car


This makes me happy. I been working on other music projects, but I almost want to come out of retirement and make some more SC2 songs just for you.


I second the best gaming song part. My buddy and I are huge rap enthusiasts and we always praise how professional and good this song is. I cringe 99% of the time I hear rap but yours was a delight. I like your classic troll/fronting shit at the end. D to the umbass indeed.

Yeah too bad people don't realize that it's part of a rapper's persona to create beef with other rappers. This could have been the start of an epic rap rivalry with Husky!
"Sentry imba! You see? YOU SEE??!!" - Sen | "Marauder die die!" - oGsMC | "Oh my god, she texted me back!" - Day[9]
Prev 1 25 26 27 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 244
NeuroSwarm 194
FoxeR 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3824
Leta 1911
Bale 50
Shine 19
Icarus 5
Other Games
summit1g7998
JimRising 588
WinterStarcraft462
ViBE151
Mew2King18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick682
BasetradeTV191
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta26
• Letter1411
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo760
Other Games
• Scarra1049
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 23m
Patches Events
11h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 23m
OSC
19h 23m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.