• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:47
CEST 19:47
KST 02:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10095 users

gom sc2 showmatch today - Page 23

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 35 Next All
decemvre
Profile Joined May 2010
Romania639 Posts
August 14 2010 11:30 GMT
#441
On August 14 2010 20:20 Tabbris wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2010 20:08 decemvrie wrote:
On August 14 2010 19:27 meRz wrote:
On August 14 2010 19:22 decemvrie wrote:
On August 14 2010 15:46 IdrA wrote:
sorry i really dont know many details, hopefully this prompts a korean speaker to find out more, but theres going to be a series of showmatches with ogs.inca this afternoon on gom

i think it starts at 6:00 pm kst and myself, ogs.zenio, ogs.thestc, and 2 others will be playing 1 game each vs him

like i said i dont entirely know whats happening but hopefully you guys can figure out whats going on in time.


I know I might sound like i'm a bit full of myself when i'm asking this but i'm gonna ask it anyway and please be honest.

That mass muta build you used to defeat Inca with... Were you by any chance watching my stream these past few days ? I did that build on my stream against some pretty good protoss players even though i didn't have the Ultralisk followthrough because normally i would just win with mass mutas.

I don't care one way or the other; you are clearly the best player in the world at the moment but it would be nice to know if you got the idea from me or not.

Thanks


You're kidding me? The "mass muta build" has been used pretty frequently on and off vs P since the beginning of beta.


merz dear, you're terran.

mass mutas haven't been spotted in a zvp since the ridiculous phoenix buff and while getting penixes is a MUST for any protoss vs mass muta, even though storm is quite good too... if you make the mistake of going mutas and your opponent reads into it and get penixes early enough you're a gonner.

Since mutas aren't banshees to do 24 f-ing damage and still be usefull once they're "countered" and your map control is gone.



Sry but mutas can still take on phoneixs. Unless the protoss is pumping from 2 stargates then mutas are pretty solid.


I was in fact reffering to 2 stargates.
decemberTV
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42417 Posts
August 14 2010 11:33 GMT
#442
On August 14 2010 20:29 IdrA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2010 19:22 decemvrie wrote:
On August 14 2010 15:46 IdrA wrote:
sorry i really dont know many details, hopefully this prompts a korean speaker to find out more, but theres going to be a series of showmatches with ogs.inca this afternoon on gom

i think it starts at 6:00 pm kst and myself, ogs.zenio, ogs.thestc, and 2 others will be playing 1 game each vs him

like i said i dont entirely know whats happening but hopefully you guys can figure out whats going on in time.


I know I might sound like i'm a bit full of myself when i'm asking this but i'm gonna ask it anyway and please be honest.

That mass muta build you used to defeat Inca with... Were you by any chance watching my stream these past few days ? I did that build on my stream against some pretty good protoss players even though i didn't have the Ultralisk followthrough because normally i would just win with mass mutas.

I don't care one way or the other; you are clearly the best player in the world at the moment but it would be nice to know if you got the idea from me or not.

Thanks

of course, i always spend my daily hour of free time watching your stream.


Priceless :D
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
decemvre
Profile Joined May 2010
Romania639 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-14 11:41:31
August 14 2010 11:36 GMT
#443
On August 14 2010 20:29 IdrA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2010 19:22 decemvrie wrote:
On August 14 2010 15:46 IdrA wrote:
sorry i really dont know many details, hopefully this prompts a korean speaker to find out more, but theres going to be a series of showmatches with ogs.inca this afternoon on gom

i think it starts at 6:00 pm kst and myself, ogs.zenio, ogs.thestc, and 2 others will be playing 1 game each vs him

like i said i dont entirely know whats happening but hopefully you guys can figure out whats going on in time.


I know I might sound like i'm a bit full of myself when i'm asking this but i'm gonna ask it anyway and please be honest.

That mass muta build you used to defeat Inca with... Were you by any chance watching my stream these past few days ? I did that build on my stream against some pretty good protoss players even though i didn't have the Ultralisk followthrough because normally i would just win with mass mutas.

I don't care one way or the other; you are clearly the best player in the world at the moment but it would be nice to know if you got the idea from me or not.

Thanks

of course, i always spend my daily hour of free time watching your stream.


I keep forgeting you got less free time than everyone else. Its just that everything seemed just so familiar about that build, especially rushing for 3rd gas just as mutas get to his base.

If i'm allowed one more thing; once you get 24 mutas or more and he's using just stalkers to defend, attack the nexuses, they go down faster than you'd expect them to.

Also, watching everything you had melt away to mass storm made my brain stop working for 4 seconds or so.

I saw the ultra tech and i knew you would have saved up minerals and gas before the attack but given the ridiculous ultra build time i had my doubts things were gonna look good.
Protoss had a decent army leftover from that fight and your gold expansion was basically undefended until ultras came out. Yes some lings came out at some point but they wouldn't have defended the gold expo.

Anyway, great job, i hope to see you playing the 5 noobs soon...

Oh and:

[image loading]
decemberTV
NuKedUFirst
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada3139 Posts
August 14 2010 11:38 GMT
#444
Lol I was surprised when I clicked this thread and seen IdrA :o
Thanks for the heads up budddyyy!!
FrostedMiniWeet wrote: I like winning because it validates all the bloody time I waste playing SC2.
edahl
Profile Joined February 2008
Norway483 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-14 11:40:05
August 14 2010 11:39 GMT
#445
I THINK I'm watching the correct matches no. Is IdrA GerrardPrime in the video? (EDIT: Nevermind, you get to see the players, and that's not IdrA :-P). Are the IdrA matches even online?
Solarswordsman
Profile Joined April 2010
United States35 Posts
August 14 2010 11:40 GMT
#446
VODs are up.
http://ch.gomtv.com/425/27943/379593
Baarn
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2702 Posts
August 14 2010 11:41 GMT
#447
I'd be really shocked if the vods were up this quickly. A few hours from now and I wouldn't.
There's no S in KT. :P
ondik
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Czech Republic2908 Posts
August 14 2010 11:42 GMT
#448
Is idra still living in CJ house?
Bisu. The one and only. // Save the cheerreaver, save the world (of SC2)
Odoakar
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia1838 Posts
August 14 2010 11:44 GMT
#449
On August 14 2010 20:40 Solarswordsman wrote:
VODs are up.
http://ch.gomtv.com/425/27943/379593



I hate that page. I click on Play and nothing happens. Right to that is a drop down menu with 2 options, no idea what's that about.
Tiwo
Profile Joined March 2009
Netherlands306 Posts
August 14 2010 11:45 GMT
#450
They need a less korean version of the gom player
decemvre
Profile Joined May 2010
Romania639 Posts
August 14 2010 11:46 GMT
#451
On August 14 2010 20:42 ondik wrote:
Is idra still living in CJ house?


Yes but because of the economy going down they have had some cut-backs. Basically now the CJ house is also a part-time brothel with Idra being the "exotic" one.
decemberTV
Solarswordsman
Profile Joined April 2010
United States35 Posts
August 14 2010 11:46 GMT
#452
On August 14 2010 20:44 Odoakar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2010 20:40 Solarswordsman wrote:
VODs are up.
http://ch.gomtv.com/425/27943/379593



I hate that page. I click on Play and nothing happens. Right to that is a drop down menu with 2 options, no idea what's that about.


The drop down menu selects between qualities (they're both fairly high quality, the bottom one is "HD").

Play should open up GOM Player if you have it, or start the installer if you don't (you have to allow the installer to run).
Odoakar
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia1838 Posts
August 14 2010 11:47 GMT
#453
I have GOM player, and nothing happens when clicking on play. I might try reinstalling it:|
floor exercise
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada5847 Posts
August 14 2010 11:48 GMT
#454
i already had the english gom player which I use as my media player, so I was always hesitant to install off the gomtv page, since before it would install a korean client. Apparently now it's just a plugin or something, my gom is still english and I can watch off gomtv!
Tabbris
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Bangladesh2839 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-14 11:58:24
August 14 2010 11:50 GMT
#455
On August 14 2010 20:30 decemvrie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2010 20:20 Tabbris wrote:
On August 14 2010 20:08 decemvrie wrote:
On August 14 2010 19:27 meRz wrote:
On August 14 2010 19:22 decemvrie wrote:
On August 14 2010 15:46 IdrA wrote:
sorry i really dont know many details, hopefully this prompts a korean speaker to find out more, but theres going to be a series of showmatches with ogs.inca this afternoon on gom

i think it starts at 6:00 pm kst and myself, ogs.zenio, ogs.thestc, and 2 others will be playing 1 game each vs him

like i said i dont entirely know whats happening but hopefully you guys can figure out whats going on in time.


I know I might sound like i'm a bit full of myself when i'm asking this but i'm gonna ask it anyway and please be honest.

That mass muta build you used to defeat Inca with... Were you by any chance watching my stream these past few days ? I did that build on my stream against some pretty good protoss players even though i didn't have the Ultralisk followthrough because normally i would just win with mass mutas.

I don't care one way or the other; you are clearly the best player in the world at the moment but it would be nice to know if you got the idea from me or not.

Thanks


You're kidding me? The "mass muta build" has been used pretty frequently on and off vs P since the beginning of beta.


merz dear, you're terran.

mass mutas haven't been spotted in a zvp since the ridiculous phoenix buff and while getting penixes is a MUST for any protoss vs mass muta, even though storm is quite good too... if you make the mistake of going mutas and your opponent reads into it and get penixes early enough you're a gonner.

Since mutas aren't banshees to do 24 f-ing damage and still be usefull once they're "countered" and your map control is gone.



Sry but mutas can still take on phoneixs. Unless the protoss is pumping from 2 stargates then mutas are pretty solid.


I was in fact reffering to 2 stargates.

well in that case u can go spire and not make any mutas and the protoss will just be fucked

1 base with 2 stargate is fucking awful

On August 14 2010 20:29 IdrA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2010 19:22 decemvrie wrote:
On August 14 2010 15:46 IdrA wrote:
sorry i really dont know many details, hopefully this prompts a korean speaker to find out more, but theres going to be a series of showmatches with ogs.inca this afternoon on gom

i think it starts at 6:00 pm kst and myself, ogs.zenio, ogs.thestc, and 2 others will be playing 1 game each vs him

like i said i dont entirely know whats happening but hopefully you guys can figure out whats going on in time.


I know I might sound like i'm a bit full of myself when i'm asking this but i'm gonna ask it anyway and please be honest.

That mass muta build you used to defeat Inca with... Were you by any chance watching my stream these past few days ? I did that build on my stream against some pretty good protoss players even though i didn't have the Ultralisk followthrough because normally i would just win with mass mutas.

I don't care one way or the other; you are clearly the best player in the world at the moment but it would be nice to know if you got the idea from me or not.

Thanks

of course, i always spend my daily hour of free time watching your stream.


Idra only learns from the best
Solarswordsman
Profile Joined April 2010
United States35 Posts
August 14 2010 11:52 GMT
#456
If you guys want, I can stream the IdrA match right now.

Actually, I'll do that. I'll record it on my ustream page too if people want to watch it.

Solarswordsman in the non featured section

Streaming NOW.
Odoakar
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia1838 Posts
August 14 2010 12:00 GMT
#457
Thanks man, watching it now
pencilcase
Profile Joined September 2007
United States330 Posts
August 14 2010 12:02 GMT
#458
Nice play and reaction by Idra in holding off the DT rush. I think that pretty much won him the game as he was really far ahead economically at that point. Interesting choice of openers for both players. First, Idra went speed before expand, which is interesting. I saw other Korean players like Zenio go pool hatch and then hold off 2 gates with zerglings and queens on this map by actually delaying gas a lot. This would have also worked against Inca's opening as Inca didn't even go 2 gate, opting for 1 gate gas instead. I think Idra could have been in a better economic spot if he had done this. Also quite interesting play by Inca to go with the DT's, as most Korean Protosses that I watched have done the 2 gates at the forward choke ala Tester's and put early pressure onto the Zerg while expanding quickly. I suppose Inca just wanted to catch Idra off guard, but Idra reacted quite well. I don't think DT's are actually a very good opener against Zerg just because of the fast overseer build time, so you have to catch the Zerg way off guard for them to do damage. In addition, you delay your expo a lot with this build and are behind economically. I guess Inca just wanted to go for a riskier and flashier build for the audience.Good series of games all around though.

(If you want to see more top level Korean play, then check out the other Star2Gether sieges that are also on the same site. Just this week they have also had Check.prime and ogs.Cool on, and there were some really fun matches out of those series. Also check out Garimto's WTA tournament thats going on right now.)
HyunA
Profile Joined July 2010
Romania362 Posts
August 14 2010 12:05 GMT
#459
On August 14 2010 20:29 IdrA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2010 19:22 decemvrie wrote:
On August 14 2010 15:46 IdrA wrote:
sorry i really dont know many details, hopefully this prompts a korean speaker to find out more, but theres going to be a series of showmatches with ogs.inca this afternoon on gom

i think it starts at 6:00 pm kst and myself, ogs.zenio, ogs.thestc, and 2 others will be playing 1 game each vs him

like i said i dont entirely know whats happening but hopefully you guys can figure out whats going on in time.


I know I might sound like i'm a bit full of myself when i'm asking this but i'm gonna ask it anyway and please be honest.

That mass muta build you used to defeat Inca with... Were you by any chance watching my stream these past few days ? I did that build on my stream against some pretty good protoss players even though i didn't have the Ultralisk followthrough because normally i would just win with mass mutas.

I don't care one way or the other; you are clearly the best player in the world at the moment but it would be nice to know if you got the idea from me or not.

Thanks

of course, i always spend my daily hour of free time watching your stream.

lolpwnt
Pibacc
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada545 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-14 12:09:31
August 14 2010 12:07 GMT
#460
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 308
ProTech154
UpATreeSC 128
BRAT_OK 72
MindelVK 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3106
Bisu 2175
Soulkey 1029
EffOrt 510
Larva 410
Mini 380
ZerO 198
Dewaltoss 186
hero 103
Mind 75
[ Show more ]
sorry 62
Sharp 61
Shinee 50
Barracks 34
Bale 28
Terrorterran 23
Trap 22
ToSsGirL 18
NaDa 17
scan(afreeca) 14
Rock 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 7
Dota 2
Dendi1268
XaKoH 436
420jenkins392
League of Legends
Reynor73
Counter-Strike
fl0m4603
pashabiceps787
Fnx 671
x6flipin324
edward28
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu390
Other Games
Grubby2860
Liquid`RaSZi1567
FrodaN717
XBOCT260
Livibee182
TKL 113
C9.Mang0106
QueenE96
RotterdaM50
Mew2King38
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV223
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 66
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 51
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3019
• TFBlade701
Other Games
• Shiphtur560
• WagamamaTV498
• imaqtpie471
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 13m
Patches Events
22h 13m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.