• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:16
CEST 03:16
KST 10:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10238 users

Looking for a team? - Page 66

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 110 Next
BOSSxorr
Profile Joined April 2012
8 Posts
May 22 2012 21:52 GMT
#1301
EU
master
Terran

looking for a master clan to improve and practice pm me
Spectralx
Profile Joined November 2010
United States198 Posts
May 23 2012 19:38 GMT
#1302
Im Jacob "Spectral" Wacker, A Paralyzed Quadriplegic Gamer.

My Twitter
https://twitter.com/#!/_Spectral_

*WAS********a sponcered player from vVv-Gaming

http://www.twitch.tv/spectralsc
1004 favorits on twitch
300,000 views without TL feature

.
Huskystarcraft and News interviews * WHICH CBS MADE ME NEWSMAKER OF THE YEAR 2011! also received a metal form my city.*, 2 video:
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjnM-FMwlsg&feature=BFa&list=FLfZkQYQzGEL59CMgBvpkD9w


streamathon on reddit getting to 1250 ups

Reddit http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/lgdgk/this_paralyzed_quadriplegic_is_playing_sc2_to/

and Competed in korea

http://www.facebook.com/pages/IeSMoD/267845386584423

PM me please for more info
Spectral - Paralyzed Quadriplegic Gamer
20Nation
Profile Joined February 2005
United States258 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-25 03:52:51
May 24 2012 18:55 GMT
#1303
NA 1400 pts Masters Zerg. My team just fell apart, looking for high level team
-stOpSKY-
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada498 Posts
May 24 2012 20:26 GMT
#1304
GGplay
746

This is my new acc i'll be leveling. Im around high diamond/low masters on my main account. Looking for a team similar level with intent to practice a lot together and enter clan wars. I want a team who will grow to be high masters players.
AceGeneral
Profile Joined September 2011
United States16 Posts
May 25 2012 03:07 GMT
#1305
Server: NA
Race: Terran
League: Masters - Mid -(finished last season at 1k, took a break working into it again)
Interested in: I am looking for a team that can support me as I work myself into a competetive position again! Basically I want to practice practice practice and when everyone in the clan is too tired to practice I will ladder. I am playing starcraft again all day every day and want to get GM (working to get it sooner than later) -- I would also prefer a team that competes in multiple leagues and does many Clan Wars (they really help to motivate me) I plan on competing in a MLG this summer ! I am generally like-able and I never BM or flaunt. Best matchup is TvZ and worst is TvP

edit: I also stream my ladder daily - - twitch.tv/ace_general Before my month long break I was getting 50+ viewers everytime I streamed:

I was in the day9 daily called baneling landmine madness


I have played an beaten: Pokebunny

Please message me :
ID: Phoenix
CC:2719
If you are not giving your all, then you are wasting your time
Greddy
Profile Joined May 2012
1 Post
May 25 2012 03:32 GMT
#1306
AceGeneral - are you done maphacking? Or are you still doing that?

User was banned for this post.
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
May 25 2012 04:01 GMT
#1307
On May 25 2012 12:07 AceGeneral wrote:
Server: NA
Race: Terran
League: Masters - Mid -(finished last season at 1k, took a break working into it again)
Interested in: I am looking for a team that can support me as I work myself into a competetive position again! Basically I want to practice practice practice and when everyone in the clan is too tired to practice I will ladder. I am playing starcraft again all day every day and want to get GM (working to get it sooner than later) -- I would also prefer a team that competes in multiple leagues and does many Clan Wars (they really help to motivate me) I plan on competing in a MLG this summer ! I am generally like-able and I never BM or flaunt. Best matchup is TvZ and worst is TvP

edit: I also stream my ladder daily - - twitch.tv/ace_general Before my month long break I was getting 50+ viewers everytime I streamed:

I was in the day9 daily called baneling landmine madness
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boLdbgO0ObQ

I have played an beaten: Pokebunny

Please message me :
ID: Phoenix
CC:2719

Never know quite what to feel when a ladder game with me gets namedropped and used as a trophy.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Zennith
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States795 Posts
May 25 2012 04:02 GMT
#1308
Lol, Pokebunny - its okay. He got kicked off his last team for maphacking. He probably did it to you too.
Sentinel Gaming Competitive Team Manager | 1500+ points Masters Zerg | twitch.tv/zennith6
ABG293
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2 Posts
May 25 2012 04:08 GMT
#1309
Hi, my name is ABG (other alias is Goop). I am pretty unknown. Im not featured in any tournaments or streams, none of that stuff. Im just a mid-high level platinum leveled zerg looking for a team to practice with teammates and reach the great goal of diamond league. At my prime I was going against diamond players in ladder, but lately I haven't had the time to play and now I'm back trying to get back in shape. I'd like a team with a range of Gold-Master Leaguers. Anything works as long as I meet fun and new people who could help me get better.

ABG.293
Race: Zerg
League: Mid-High Plat
deathr0w
Profile Joined January 2011
United States114 Posts
May 25 2012 05:09 GMT
#1310
I'm looking for a team, a little information about me.

Name: Tony S
Alias IN SC2: CriXUS.635
Race: ZERG but I've reached PLAT on all 3 races. I'm currently Plat but I beat diamond players just don't play that much at the moment till I find a team.
League: High PLAT
Contact: Can PM me on TL or add me and message me on SC2

Thanks
What do you do if your opponent does something weird? Go fucking kill him - Day[9]
Ephemerality
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States203 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-26 19:12:19
May 25 2012 21:45 GMT
#1311
Ephemerality NA Masters Zerg, I haven't really been playing sc2 very seriously until about maybe 2-3 weeks ago, now I'm trying to improve as much as possible. While I'm in top 50 masters, I think that's just because I am at a masters level of cheese. I only win macro games when I'm given an advantage, and would say my mechanics are maybe at a high diamond level. Recently I've made it into the bo8 of the msi pro tournament, although I'll likely lose to mvpTAiLS (http://event.msimobile.com/?page=stem_schedule&stageid=4602).
FIGHT APATHY... or don't
Xiniun
Profile Joined November 2011
14 Posts
May 25 2012 23:29 GMT
#1312
I'm XiNiUN, a top 25 zerg(EU) in a rather hard division(I have some guys from FXO and I had Elfi in my division before GM division opened). I'm looking for a competitive team which occasionally does or atleast have plans to do clan wars. I'm determined to get better so I will also need people whom I may practice with and improve with.

If anyone feels interested:

char. and char.code: xiniun.905
E-mail: Max_mesch@hotmail.com
Or just message me here on TL(tho I check my mail way more often.

Cheers dudes!
wsuarez1698
Profile Joined August 2010
Cuba11 Posts
May 26 2012 00:01 GMT
#1313
Hi, My name is William

Starcraft 2 nickname is: flash and I'm a Diamond protoss also play terran really bad and a terrible zerg

Please let me know if i can be on a team or something

thanks!

Sly
Profile Joined March 2005
Canada95 Posts
May 26 2012 05:04 GMT
#1314
StsSly.683
Terran
diamond
looking for a serious team to practice and discuses with. Have a TW account as well if
Vash_SC2
Profile Joined January 2012
United States122 Posts
May 26 2012 05:10 GMT
#1315
Vash.553
Zerg
Mid-Masters
Sick of shit ladder players, need teammates who are willing to put time in to practice.
"Own-ed" - CatZ
dynn
Profile Joined January 2012
United States17 Posts
May 26 2012 05:25 GMT
#1316
iTdyn.689
zerg
Low masters

looking for a team that practice full time and teach only
OneBaseKing
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Afghanistan412 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-26 06:37:12
May 26 2012 06:37 GMT
#1317
Hi I'm a mid-masters Terran. Here's my name: othereffect.334 in na
eddieslegacy91
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1 Post
May 26 2012 07:02 GMT
#1318
Mid Masters Terran - WooWooWooYKI 968 - NA

Looking for a team and solid practice partners of each race <3 Much love.
Laggex
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden8 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-27 09:04:23
May 26 2012 11:36 GMT
#1319
Hey starcraft buddies!
I'm from Team Emanantions, an any level sc2 community that's looking for players that like the game and want to improve.
We do regular coaching sessions, inhouse tournaments and leagues with our players.
We are active on both NA and EU so if anyone of you guys need some people to practice with, Check us out at www.teamemanations.com !
You can also find us in in-game channel: MN8
Hope to see you soon

MN8 Laggex
gun.slinger
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada258 Posts
May 26 2012 13:47 GMT
#1320
mid master NA terran, looking for practice team
LIQUID HWAITING
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 110 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
davetesta42
CranKy Ducklings8
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 246
CosmosSc2 81
RuFF_SC2 67
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1922
GuemChi 1323
Artosis 637
910 46
Bale 20
MaD[AoV]20
Dota 2
monkeys_forever286
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
taco 341
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox855
Other Games
summit1g9000
JimRising 819
Day[9].tv754
shahzam679
C9.Mang0329
Trikslyr42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick784
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• Hinosc 6
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv754
• Shiphtur535
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
14h 44m
The PondCast
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 20h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.