• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:00
CEST 05:00
KST 12:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7737 users

Looking for a team? - Page 46

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 110 Next
muzzy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States640 Posts
January 06 2012 19:45 GMT
#901
ID: Muzzy.622
Rank: Masters
Race: Zerg
Server: NA (New England)

Looking to find an active team interested in helping each other improve regularly and potentially interested in team events/leagues.

My strongest match up is ZvZ and I need assistance with ZvT.
Rednaxela_19
Profile Joined December 2010
United States150 Posts
January 06 2012 19:50 GMT
#902
ID: Rednaxela.503
Rank: Previously Diamond... Probably at a plat lvl right now
Race: zerg
Server: AM

Just looking for a team to discuss games with and practice with alot!
Khazroul
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom206 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-06 20:21:22
January 06 2012 20:20 GMT
#903
Khazroul.213
Low masters
Zerg
Europe


Looking for a group of friends/practice partners mostly but am fully willing to participate in tournaments etc too. I currently don't play too much but I feel I can improve quickly if I get motivation to play more, e.g customs.

Have mumble skype TS and ventrilo if needed.

EDIT: I can play toss/terran at around diamond level each and am willing to play them to help people practice!
ArrozConLeche
Profile Joined December 2010
Peru41 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-06 20:46:34
January 06 2012 20:46 GMT
#904
scsw.falapark.197
U.S server
masters rank #2 terran player looking for a team. very active.
MGTakedown
Profile Joined August 2011
United States24 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-07 00:25:11
January 07 2012 00:24 GMT
#905
Terran
Masters
NA
MGTakeDown.939
High Risk High Reward
Thylacine
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden882 Posts
January 07 2012 00:37 GMT
#906
Terran
Masters
EU server
TPxZanaZuah #594, Want a sponsored team.
What you're looking at could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn't. It's the beginning. Introducing Mr. John Valentine, air traveler. His destination: the Twilight Zone...
metalshoes
Profile Joined September 2011
United States11 Posts
January 07 2012 02:59 GMT
#907
I'm mid-masters and generally have good micro and macro ( with a terrible temper so i tilt hard) but i'm looking for a team (clan, whatever) to find an abundance of players that I can practice strats w/ and against so I can actually try to improve certain aspects of my game instead of randomly doing it on ladder. I'm a toss that pretty much only macros.
I make toss look hard.
CAPSLOCKLOL
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States135 Posts
January 08 2012 05:35 GMT
#908
Terran
Masters (500 points as of now)
NA Server
SolidNova.899

I'm looking for an established team (I seem to get a lot of "starting up a new team, want to be the one of the first" approaches) with players around my skill level or above. I'm pretty active and am looking for a solid group of practice partners as active as I am, and leagues/clan wars are just a plus! ^^ Contact me through PM on TL or in game message.
Sankanyo
Profile Joined August 2011
United States140 Posts
January 08 2012 05:40 GMT
#909
Terran
Masters ~450 (top 25)
NA Server
SleepeR.391

I'm looking for a competitive team with players at least around my skill level. I am pretty active and am looking for a small (around 10 players) team that is interested in clan wars and getting their name out there. ^^
IMLyte
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada714 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-08 05:53:45
January 08 2012 05:52 GMT
#910
I'm top 50 Masters on NA looking for some good practice partners with diverse styles and of all races,
pm or add me on bnet my ID is Mutality.190
I'ma show you how great I am ~ Muhammed Ali
goal 888
Profile Joined April 2011
167 Posts
January 08 2012 06:09 GMT
#911
Goalerath.800
Plat on verge of getting diamond
Just looking for a casual team that will over all help me improve as as a player
Rewaq
Profile Joined November 2011
Russian Federation13 Posts
January 08 2012 19:19 GMT
#912
Hi all. l4t.

Server: EU
League: Master, 600pts
Race: P

any1 who interested pla contact me in skype rewaqq1.
Sir Cleve
Profile Joined February 2011
38 Posts
January 08 2012 19:36 GMT
#913
Cleve.335
Server: NA
League: Mid-Master
Race: Protoss

I was part of Wtr1be, but the team sort of stopped doing anything; most members just stopped playing the game. I would like to join a team who is active in both practice and clan wars as I am always looking to improve my game.
Thylacine
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden882 Posts
January 08 2012 22:03 GMT
#914

Terran
Masters
EU server
TPxZanaZuah #594, want a sponsored team preferably. (not necessary)
What you're looking at could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn't. It's the beginning. Introducing Mr. John Valentine, air traveler. His destination: the Twilight Zone...
sLBoGoRoH
Profile Joined January 2012
Netherlands126 Posts
January 08 2012 22:28 GMT
#915
Zerg
High-Silver
NA
cLbogoroh 491

I would really love to make a team and just become better.
I am very active and keep on learning from my mistakes to become better. Any takers?
Valestrum
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States246 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-09 02:11:14
January 08 2012 22:36 GMT
#916
ID: Valestrum.101
Rank: Diamond in NA, just got Korean server sc2 looking to hit diamond+ soon.
Race: Protoss
Server: TW/KR
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
TeslaTv
Profile Joined December 2010
Norway31 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-08 22:48:09
January 08 2012 22:45 GMT
#917
Race: Protoss/Terran
Rank: Diamond
ID: AnimA/Tesla
Server:Europe

I'm looking for a clan that helps me motivate to play more and reach a higher level.
I have a mature relationship to sc2 and a desire to practice alot.
I'm currently indecisive to which race I'll develope to my fullest potential, but after over a year as protoss, I'm leaning towards terran, simply because of the matchups. I'll be happy to attend as much teampractice as possible and I'm always available on skype, as I speak more or less fluently english.

Hope I get an exciting PM in the near future
KloxLord
Profile Joined November 2011
United States16 Posts
January 08 2012 23:00 GMT
#918
[image loading]
Hey guys, Clan Tactical Carnage is always looking for great players! Tactical Carnage is a large community based off casual and competitive playing. We have just over 60 members ranging mostly of platinum-Hi Master. Roughly around 16 masters. We are currently working on our own competitive team also. Our first mass tryout is on the 11nth of Jan. After this date it will be individual tryouts.

Channel: Tactical Carnage
Website: TacticalCarnage.com

Leader: TaCSecreT.667
Co-Leader: Stapeters.989
Competitive Manager: Vizva.523

Come check us out!
tjtombo
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States295 Posts
January 08 2012 23:12 GMT
#919
check out sTs chanel its awesome
Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
Judgement
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands152 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-08 23:18:27
January 08 2012 23:16 GMT
#920
Race: Terran // Protoss
Rank: Master 400-500 // Diamond
ID: Judgement.854
Server: Europe

Been a Master for 5 season now. I have hit a blockade in my play whereby I don't improve on my own anymore as much as I would like. That's why I either want to help other people reach the next league/phase of their game within a team/guild/clan. (been coach for some time) Or I want to join a team to improve myself and help other people so that we both can reach the next phase together.

I would be happy to join any internet based tournaments. Won one so far, and round of 16. Other than that I am able to play 50+ games a week and am willing to sacrifice time to play even more.
"What good fortune for goverments that the people do not think."
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 110 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 231
NeuroSwarm 186
FoxeR 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2978
Leta 1453
Bale 59
Other Games
summit1g7896
JimRising 566
WinterStarcraft338
ViBE142
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick705
BasetradeTV178
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• davetesta19
• Light_VIP 16
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo453
Other Games
• Scarra1164
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h
Patches Events
12h
BSL Open Qualifier
16h
BSL Open Qualifier
16h
OSC
20h
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.