• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:25
CEST 22:25
KST 05:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11808 users

Looking for a team? - Page 44

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 110 Next
GerSucki
Profile Joined December 2011
Germany4 Posts
December 21 2011 14:25 GMT
#861
Hi,

searching good SC2 Team to start League and train with Clanmates.

Name: Emil Schaffner
BW aka: Sucki
SC2 ID: paniCzerg #558
SC2 Race: Z
SC2: 1x #1 Diamond (Top5 Europe) 2x Master Div
Age: 21
Country: Germany

Best Regards
Sucki
Parsnip
Profile Joined December 2011
United States7 Posts
December 21 2011 17:47 GMT
#862
All races, and skill levels are more than welcome to sign up for eXe! Just say that I sent you!
Here is where you can apply at:
http://clan-exe.enjin.com/recruitment
RobinJohnsson
Profile Joined January 2011
Sweden110 Posts
December 21 2011 18:29 GMT
#863
Hello everyone. I am currently looking for a clan for improving myself. I´ve used to be high masters (rank 6) in season 3 and since then i have taken it easy and not focused so much. I´ve recently switched over to Protoss from Zerg. My name is Robin and i am 20 years old, i am a mannered guy and i do not tolerate a clan with cocky members! If your clan is mannered, at high diamond -> GM level then PM me. I am really active and i am always up for practice with the clan members. I do have Teamspeak, Ventrilo, Skype and Mumble so there isn´t any problem at all. Thank you for your time!
Show respect by saying GG.
System42
Profile Joined August 2011
172 Posts
December 21 2011 22:36 GMT
#864
Hi I am a high Diamond player looking for a team My tag is System and code is 530
kob42
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden39 Posts
December 21 2011 23:51 GMT
#865
Team Inevitable is looking for new active members looking to improve themselves.

We are a team of 11 ppl ranging from high diamond to mid/high master doing clan wars quite often.

Doing tryouts tonight, If u are high diamond to high masters good mannered and active message KOB(771) or PyloThePylon(671) on Bnet.
REBENGA
iDoMiNaTe2.0
Profile Joined September 2010
288 Posts
December 22 2011 03:54 GMT
#866
ID: tQSlayer.228
Race:Random
Rank:1090 Masters

Looking for a team that practices together and is involved in CWs/Leagues.
RuFFy7
Profile Joined January 2011
17 Posts
December 22 2011 21:17 GMT
#867
FOUR players looking for a team. We only join a team together!

Three of them are high masters (often playing against GM already, last season 1100-1300 points), one is low master.

Check this links for profiles: http://www.sc2ranks.com/c/9918/teamkr-de/
(It's RuFFy, Pajo, staytuned and eligh)

We are mainly looking for a German team. An international would be okay as well if all the others things fit. The most important thing is that the chemistry in the team is working and that the atmosphere is good.

We all are over 20 and especially interested in participating @ team leagues such as SC2CL, 4players, IPL, stammkneipe, ESL Ladder etc.. We got a team-account for SK, SC2CL, ESL if needed.

We're looking for a high masters team with not so many members. There also should be an active manager who does all the scheduling stuff and so on.

If you're interested please contact RuFFy.132 in bnet or via E-Mail andreaslonz@gmail.com
Archile
Profile Joined June 2011
United States403 Posts
December 24 2011 15:26 GMT
#868
Name: Charlie Johnson
ID: Archile
CC: 224
Server: NA
Race: Zerg
Hi, i am a mid-masters Zerg who is looking for practice partners and to participate in clan wars
I have been improving frequently (4 seasons from bronze-masters :D) and would like to have team members who could help me improve while i help them improve in turn

Please PM me on TL, message me at Archile.224 on bnet or email me at Archile21@gmail.com

Thanks!
Just a bad player trying to be a little less bad
bassJe
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands140 Posts
December 24 2011 15:45 GMT
#869
Hi, My name is bassJe and I'm a diamond Zerg on the EU server. I used to be high diamond pushing to master but somehow I dropped a little to mid diamond, yet climbing up again!

I would like a clan as I like interacting with people in this mannered community!

I have problems with ZvP, my ZvT and ZvZ are fine but obviously all 3 Matchups can be trained!

Thanks for reading

bassJe.822
ursäkta, jag fick en tupp i halsen
Wardrum
Profile Joined December 2011
1 Post
Last Edited: 2011-12-25 15:49:00
December 25 2011 15:45 GMT
#870
ID: Wardrum #497
Server : Europe
Rank : Top 8 Bronze
Race : Terran
Mode : 3v3

I am currently looking for a clan to improve my rating.. i believe i have the skill necessary and the activity. I used to be 1st on the rating but due to lack of experience of others, i lost my place.. I need to join a clan so i can enjoy playing with experienced players and of course enjoy winning.. :D
papereyes
Profile Joined May 2011
48 Posts
December 25 2011 15:50 GMT
#871
ID: PaperEyes #259
Rank: Silver
Race: Z

Hello, im currently looking for a team that can provide some practice partners/mentors and that would be willing to help me jump into casting later on in the future! I look forward to speaking with you

Best Regards

PaperEyes
Hannora
Profile Joined November 2011
4 Posts
December 26 2011 19:52 GMT
#872
ID:HectIC
#: 549
Rank 1 Masters right now, Rank 3 master last season. Looking for a clan ^^ active ones, resides in NY
LoCKer
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Switzerland4 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-26 19:57:02
December 26 2011 19:56 GMT
#873
Looking for a Team/Clan

I'm 30 years old (or young, depends of the point of view ;-) and I'm a software developer. So mostly of my daily time I'm hacking some code. (http://www.github.com/tonini) On the other side I have a family and kids, so there is a lot of action going on. Beside of all that I have a passion about games which callenges a lot and there comes sc2 on the scene. I would really like to get better, having fun and play also for practice with any kind of social compatible ppl.

A few data about my ingame char:

Name: ToNe
ID: 316
Server: EU
League: Season 4 => Bronze / Rank 8, Season 5 => Not placed atm
Race: Zerg
Skype: brooklyn_sam

Feel free to contact me ingame or via skype.

Cheers
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
December 26 2011 22:09 GMT
#874
Looking for a Team.

I'm 17 years old, I left SC2 for 5 months recently because of real life stuff. In one day I played some customs to see how much of it I still have, and I reached Rank 1 in my masters division quite comfortably, albeit it is the beginning of the season but am placed above players like Sheth.

My play excels in one and two base situations as I have very good micro, but due to me not playing much I don't have the greatest sense of strategy and positioning, however I do whatever I can to take advantage of my quick hands and am able to overwhelm opponents in the lategame.

If there's any teams that are looking to go for the stars, feel free to contact me!

Name: KiWiKaKi
ID: 614
Server: NA
League: Season 5 - Rank 1 Master (other seasons, master plus however much I laddered)
Race: Protoss
Skype: Sam-o-Rama
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
Rennick
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom10 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-27 00:33:17
December 27 2011 00:32 GMT
#875
Valor Gamiong Eu Recruiting Top Masters , applicants apply via the application form on the website http://valorgamingeu.enjin.com/home

Training Sessions

Wednesday 7pm GMT / 8pm CET
Sundays 7pm GMT / 8pm CET

Professional coaching takes place every couple of months, to date we have had check-six-fargo train the terrans and NaviHappyZerg train the Zergs.
Players receive MVP bonus during clan war events and each player is encouraged to take part in 1v1 online cups.

As far as the team league's go, we are actually launching a legit Team league for masters players with Sc2btc.com at the end of January.

The teams nationality consists of various European Countries, mainly Swedish and Germans, Im from the UK. Age groups range from 17-23.

I treat this as a professional team and everyone is striving for progression to expand our Starcraft 2 team but also a general e-sports brand. We have recently acquired a aspiring League Of Legends team. There is allot of information to be taken in when talking about my team.

You can check us out at these various links:

http://valorgamingeu.enjin.com/valorgamingeu

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003080285151

https://twitter.com/#!/ValorGamingEu

http://www.twitch.tv/valorgamingeu

Genetic
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada84 Posts
December 28 2011 00:44 GMT
#876
Username: TheNewblar.223
Server: NA
Race: Terran
League: Masters (Season 4 - Rank 19)

What I want in a team: Some level of competitiveness and seriousness, but ultimately just some buds to run 4v4s, do some KOTHs with, and get to know. SC2 b.net is a lonely place :'(
BloodTerran
Profile Joined November 2011
Sweden1 Post
December 28 2011 10:44 GMT
#877
ID: TheOverMInd.280
Server: EU
Race: Terran
League: Mid-Diamond ( i suck at TvZ though ;P)

I am from Sweden and looking for a Team/Clan that can help me practice and to become a better player.

Skype: Andreas.TheOverMInd



Kotara
Profile Joined August 2011
Poland27 Posts
December 28 2011 11:15 GMT
#878
Kotara.127
@EU
Switching race almost every season so far
Playing in top plat
About me: Im Polish, Im 18 years old.
I used to play alot of WoW, because of that I miss chatting during playing.
I love to ragequit if my enemy nickname involves "mule". I also like to whine that whatever I lost to is op.
Im just looking for a bunch of nice people.
Pm me ^^
00drone
Profile Joined October 2009
Canada14 Posts
December 29 2011 16:15 GMT
#879
ID: silentdrone.688
Server: NA
Rank: Master
Race: Zerg
I am looking for an active clan or team for practice and clan wars. I am stagnating right now. I can only play the ladder and I don’t feel like I am improving at all. I need people that want to just play 50 games in a row.
Skype: silentdrone
ZiegFeld
Profile Joined April 2011
351 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-29 16:20:19
December 29 2011 16:19 GMT
#880
ID: Sieg.520
Server: NA
Rank: Top Master (former GM)
Race: Terran
In university, so I rarely have time to play. When I do, I just get a few 1s in and pop off. I doubt I'll be able to participate in clan matches, but I can be a good practice partner when I am online. Preferably a clan with 80% of people my level, and over a dozen active members.
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 110 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20558
Calm 2155
Shuttle 336
White-Ra 179
Mini 165
ZZZero.O 117
firebathero 77
soO 9
Sacsri 6
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1594
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4800
Liquid`Hasu609
Other Games
summit1g6810
Liquid`RaSZi2316
FrodaN1816
fl0m1390
B2W.Neo929
olofmeister775
RotterdaM499
crisheroes321
IndyStarCraft 242
Pyrionflax205
Livibee200
Mew2King65
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1009
BasetradeTV197
StarCraft 2
angryscii 27
EmSc Tv 17
EmSc2Tv 17
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 21
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki40
• blackmanpl 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1504
• Shiphtur668
• WagamamaTV369
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 35m
Replay Cast
2h 35m
OSC
15h 35m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.