• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:49
CEST 09:49
KST 16:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7706 users

Sheth's Juicy Secrets!

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Saracen
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States5139 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-14 01:29:46
July 13 2010 17:00 GMT
#1
Another Weekly Round-Up is up, and this time we've got Shawn "Sheth" Simon talking. Hear about crashed cars, recruiting for Root Gaming, church, fun infestor strategies and much, much more, here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=135855

Or you can read the Interview BELOW:

+ Show Spoiler +
Sheth: My name is Shawn Simon. I've been known fairly well on SC:BW as ChOseN. Lately I've switched names to Sheth for SC2. I played in a lot of leagues and tournaments back in SC1 and I was a pretty solid player. Played for teams such as MYM, Excello, and LighT. Now I'm playing SC2 for team Root and happy to be there!

TL: You were also in the TSL. What's the story behind that?
Sheth: Yea I was in both qualifiers for TSL. In the first TSL I quit college and made it up to the #1 spot on the ladder for a while. I was one of the few people with an even record with Draco at the time. I stopped playing and I still made the top 48, however I decided that I should go back to college and the only way for me to do that was to stop playing SC. As for TSL 2 I was 2nd in ladder for a bit, never caught Idra the punk, and then my car got crashed and I quit to work full time to pay for that...

TL: Ouch that sucks.
Sheth: Yeah... I didn't even crash it. My friend did. ^^;

TL: A reliable source told me something about you skipping church (for TSL).
Sheth: Haha yea I'm a very religious person. I had spent less time out in service, I'm a Jehovah's Witness so it was good to quit sc for a bit and get more time in doing that. That didn't have any thing to do with why I quit though. Just a nice perk. XD

TL: Cool cool. By the way, you mentioned college. How's that going, if you don't mind the stalkers?
Sheth: Not at all. Florida Gulf Coast Univeristy is where I go. And besides with B.Net 2.0 I'll probably have to type my address or something. -.-

TL: Haha. Does it have a CSL team?
Sheth: Sadly, it doesn't. The closest player who plays SC well in Florida is either CatZ or Game. If you include Nero then you have like all the good SC players in Florida.

TL: Since you mentioned B.Net 2.0, what are your thoughts about it and the new Real-ID thing?
Sheth: B.Net 2.0 I think would be absolutely fine with cross realm. Chat channels would be nice... but not nessecary. And with adding a real name to it, well for gosugamers.net and other sites I've already put up my name and picture so its not a big deal. I don't think people should be forced to do it though. Kinda like all sorts of social things, its never fun if you HAVE to put a photo.

TL: True. So what can you tell us about your team?
Sheth: Plenty. Our website should be done fairly soon. It probably will open coinciding with sc2 beta. Um as for the players, there all pretty solid. We have alot of the areas covered so we can practice with ppl on our team and feel like we have a pretty overall confidence against others. We have some who like cheese and then there are a few like me who like macro. qxc and me will hopefully be team captains whenever cw's start up. Catz and Drew are awesome leaders and we've all been on vent alot.

TL: And do you know some of them personally? Like maybe Catz?
Sheth: I've actually never met any of them in person. I will meet Catz at the next LAN, though! The South Florida LAN or the SoCal LAN if we can scrape up the money to fly there. Yeah, there's another one coming up soon, so I'm sure I'll be there. I've known Catz for forever though, so it seems like I know him personally.

TL: Can you tell us a bit about your recruitment policy?
Sheth: Right now, we have just about the perfect race ratio of 3-3-3 so we're not actively looking for more. Actually, I think we may have four Zergs, even. So if you do well in NA tournaments and seem good mannered, then we'll consider ya! Surprisingly, the mannered thing is really important because we want people who are mature and willing to go "pro" for SC2. ^^ And since it's a business technically, we don't want anyone giving us a bad name.

TL: Speaking of which, are there any good up and coming players we should be on the lookout for that maybe we haven't heard so much about yet?
Sheth: If you haven't heard about KiWiKaKi, then that will be a pleasant surprise. ^^

TL: Haha. I mean players that aren't a part of root.
Sheth: Hmmm! Let me think then... I really don't know. It's been a while and the only person who I can remember from Beta who's not that well know, but was pretty good, is a little punk kid named Ostojiy.

TL: Alright. Let's talk about balance. What do you think about it, and have you taken a look at patch 16 yet?
Sheth: Yes, I've seen patch 16. It definitely seems to just be a reverting to old stuff patch. Infested terrans back on infestors is a pretty good move, though. There were a lot of fun things to do with then, and they were kind of useless on overseers. I think balance is fairly good, however I think that as Protoss gets better they will figure out that corrupters aren't the most amazing counter to colossi, and perhaps the PvZ balance will lean towards P. As of now, I don't know, though. It's been a while since I've played the Beta, so of course I have plenty of new ideas!

TL: What kind of "fun things" and "new ideas" are you talking about? Care to share your secrets?
Sheth: With infestors that can move while burrowed, you can do tons of fun stuff like have 4 of them pop out at a 3rd base and spit up 12 infested terrans. Or bring 10 infestors and have them spit out 50 infested terrans and kill the whole CC. =P Also, you can really embarass people with lke an army of 20 infestors popping out 80 infested terrans after fungal growthing an entire army 10 times. ^^

TL: Haha sounds fun to mess around with. Have there been any patch changes in the past that you've really liked or hated?
Sheth: Tanks auto-fire is stupid. Don't know why they made factories 50 minerals cheaper, or why they made SCVs 15 hp less, but I'm not that well versed in PvT balance. But they chose weird things to buff and nerf. Like, the roach food nerf was obviously the worst patch ever.

TL: As a completely unbiased fellow Zerg player, I agree. What about your favorite and least favorite matchups?
Sheth: I love ZvP and ZvT, and ZvZ is ok... but it's usually just baneling micro that decides it. I prefer games where it's all based on macro and with ZvZ, no matter how you put it, it just isn't.

TL: You were Zerg in SC:BW as well, right?
Sheth: Yes, I'm not one of those crazy race switchers. Gotta love ultralisks even if they're not so ultra in SC2.

TL: So is that your favorite unit? And why'd you choose Zerg in the first place?
Sheth: The ultralisk is definitely my favorite unit. They were the best. I could kill 20 marines with 1 ultralisk. It would take me sooo many hydras or zerglings to win ZvT and I hated lurker micro, so I would always just rush ultras. I beat Strelok in one fairly large tournament with 2 base ultralisks, without mutas or lurkers. It's actually probably the only time I beat Strelok in a tournament, but it was pretty awesome for me to win with a build order no one else was using at the time. And I picked Zerg because if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. :D

TL: Does that mean you were having trouble against Zerg when you first started?
Sheth: Yeah, when I was first playing T or P, a Z would always do some cool drop. And I was sooo bad against drop Zergs because at a low level, if a Zerg dropped 4 lurkers at your mineral line when you weren't ready, it was sooo deadly. Even at a high level, on some maps a quick lurker rush is almost unstoppable, like on Medusa. But I was never good at drops. I just liked having the option.

TL: So how is the race different now than it was in SC:BW? Do you like the changes?
Sheth: They made starcraft 2 zerg much more heavily based on positional attacks, timings and macro instead of micro. I was never the best at that micro, so I really like the changes... but on the flip side you really should need micro to be at the top and I feel that without amazing micro (SC1 scourge and defiler micro), you can still be pretty good with good builds and timings. Especially on some maps... kulas cough cough

TL: Speaking of maps, thoughts?
Sheth: With more player created maps I'm excited to see what people come up with. Gold as a natural? Gold as a main? A hostile unit before you can get to your natural? A hostile zergling that you have to micro against before you can mine your main? All the different things players can make with this editor should be super exciting, and as long as they don't make Gorky Island 2.0 I'll be happy.

TL: What about the current map pool?
Sheth: Ah well I think Desert Oasis is less of a zerg map then people think. I think any map with a ramp far away from your natural makes it nearly impossible to safely defend against P attacks for instance. Or even on Kulas when they just break the rocks, or Blistering Sands for that matter... Although for some reason I like that map a lot.

TL: So you've written a ZvP guide that's been pretty popular. Any word on a ZvT guide?
Sheth: Yes I've written up a lot of it already. I'm waiting to talk to Machine about it, actually. I've realized that without beta its very dificult for me to explain ZvT. I don't rememeber the exact early build orders despite testing them out on YABOT, and I don't want to post something that I'm not really behind myself... so yeah, I'm kind of waiting.

TL: And are you ever worried that the guides will become obsolute, what with the game changing so fast?
Sheth: Nope, not really. A lot of the basics I mentioned in the guide applied for SC1, and I'm sure that as long as this doesn't turn into a HoN or LoL game, it will apply to SC2 as well. Sure, the early openings might be different, but I don't think they'll make any huge changes at this point so close to release.

TL: So you don't think the standard play will change much over time?
Sheth: I dont think anyone really knows the standard play... but I think that within the next 2 months people will have a fairly standard 5 minutes of play down for each match up. For instance in all zvps people will go 14 hatch 13 pool on 4 player maps and 15 pool 14 hatch on 2 player maps... Just picking to random build orders, but you see what I mean. However there will always be micro heavy builds like 2gate or 1gate at 9 or reaper rush... But hopefully people will learn how to counter those.

TL: So sort of like how 12hatching was pretty standard in SC1. At least in ZvT.
Sheth: Yeah, exactly. The most "solid" build order that provides the best opportunity to prevent cheese.

TL: So do you still follow progaming?
Sheth: I haven't watched any SC1 since I started playing SC2. SC2 just seems much smoother. It's easier for me to control my units. And I can do it without 10 hours a day spent training in a chamber. =P

TL: Hah. Who was your favorite pro, then? And what was it that got you into Starcraft?
Sheth: My favorite was probably sAviOr. He just did so many amazing things on some maps that I thought Zerg would never be able to win on.

TL: What are your thoughts on the match fixing scandal?
Sheth: Depressing. Especially since, for a time, I truly thought with his micro and mindset he could beat anyone... He clearly would have rather just made money. As for how I got into Starcraft, after work every day I would spend time at my friends house playing Starcraft on the N64. We got "good" laugh from it and eventually just switched into SC:BW on the interweb. And then after getting pissed off at the hackers on fastest and hunters, I decided to try some 1v1 games. And boom, loved it. However I was still an east player... so until GiTM and my friend David (Game) came along and brought me to euro and then iCCup I was just a punk east trash talker.

TL: And now you're one of the best.
Sheth: Haha well hopefully I'll be one of the best at SC2! Only time will tell, I think. Hey did you know I will be a coach for GosuCoaching.com whenever beta comes back up?

TL: Oh really? That's awesome. Do you have any practicing tips for potential students, then?
Sheth: Yes. For SC1, there's this quote that I love: "The difference between a pro and an amatuer zerg player was that while an amateur makes mutalisks at 35/59 and a pro makes mutalisks at 35/59, while micro'ing the mutalisks the pro will have used all the extra larva to make drones and zerglings while the amatuer won't have quite as many." So I think the point is that even if you have a timing build order for an attack, during that attack you still have to focus alot of your attention on your macro.

TL: That's a very useful thing to keep in mind. Always plan and play for the future, even if you're busy with an attack or harass. By the way, it seems that you visit TL a lot (Note: Sheth is amazingly fast at replying to PMs), but you don't post too frequently. What are your thoughts on TL?
Sheth: I've been on TL since 2006 or so. I think its an exremely special community that I havn't found anywhere else. IdrA's bet match vs Smuft just cracked me up. However posting is something I used to hate cuz there were a lot of people who would just randomly bash whatever you said. I didn't want to fight anyone on TL. Even when I made my zvp guide I got a few dicks posting stuff like why did you post this trash? But now I'm old enough that I can just be like "oh wow another dick I've seen enough of you and not start a flame war." Also, people telling me they'd 2-0 me was always a way to get me mad, especially if I had no idea who they were.

TL: Haha. If that's the case, I challenge you to a BO3! I can 2-0 you any time! But we should probably be wrapping up. Any last words?
Sheth: Hah. I hope the beta is up by the time this interview is posted! Also, hopefully people will check out root gaming's website, as well as gosucoaching's in the near future! I think both will have great tools for both beginners and advanced players. Also, I hope Team Liquid will agree to a CW with us! Also, thanks a lot to CatZ, QXC, KiWiKaKi, and Artosis for all the practice games. I will have a facebook and twitter, but not yet! Also, CatZ is an amazing artist, and he's going to put a lot of interesting pictures up for me. Like caricatures, I think.

TL: Well we'll have to be sure to check that out. Thanks for the interview, and good luck in the future!


[image loading]
Sheth! Nooooo!



For those of you who don't know what the Round-Up is, it's a short article about what's been happening the past week in SC2 land. We've got tournament results (beware of spoilers!), what's kicking with Blizzard, as well as the biggest threads on these forums that you may have missed. And if you're a little bored, we also recommend and review a map and some threads each week for your viewing pleasure, as well as sprinkle a little editorial wit from guest columnist Pokebunny (be sure to read this week's column: I guarantee it will give you a new perspective on Real-ID).

You can view previous articles here.

But please, don't hesitate to tell us how we can improve. We're always on the lookout for user input to make your read more enjoyable! Too many words? Want more features? Don't like the writing style? Got beef with me? Flame on! (But let's try to keep it civil.)

Also! If you have any cool replays that you'd like to share, we're thinking of adding a "Game of the Week" section. What do you think?
Poll: Game of the Week

Battle Report (117)
 
77%

Replay + Summary (24)
 
16%

Not Needed (10)
 
7%

151 total votes

Your vote: Game of the Week

(Vote): Battle Report
(Vote): Replay + Summary
(Vote): Not Needed

fabiano
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Brazil4644 Posts
July 13 2010 17:03 GMT
#2
If BR is not too spendious to make, go for it!
"When the geyser died, a probe came out" - SirJolt
Saracen
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States5139 Posts
July 13 2010 17:07 GMT
#3
Also, got some beef with me for this? Maybe we can talk it out
sYz-Adrenaline
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States1850 Posts
July 13 2010 17:08 GMT
#4
http://www.gosucoaching.com/blogs/xeris/new-coach-sheth
Can you feel the rush?
Saracen
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States5139 Posts
July 13 2010 18:02 GMT
#5
On July 14 2010 02:08 sYz-Adrenaline wrote:
http://www.gosucoaching.com/blogs/xeris/new-coach-sheth

Yup. He just had his first coaching session yesterday! He's a really nice guy, for those wanting to get better at Zerg.
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
July 14 2010 02:51 GMT
#6
I love sheth's playstyle. His games vs Ace are very sexy :D
:)
s.a.y
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Croatia3840 Posts
July 14 2010 10:32 GMT
#7
nice interview
I am not good with quotes
MorroW
Profile Joined August 2008
Sweden3522 Posts
July 14 2010 10:35 GMT
#8
awesome guy
Progamerpls no copy pasterino
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
July 14 2010 12:14 GMT
#9
I really enjoyed that interview.
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
moon`
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States372 Posts
July 14 2010 12:29 GMT
#10
Cool, thanks for the interv.
Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like pandabearguy.
FreshVegetables
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Finland513 Posts
July 14 2010 12:34 GMT
#11
A nice read, More of these please
yummy tomatoes
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
July 14 2010 12:39 GMT
#12
Cool interview, Sheth is such a baller!
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
Antimage
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1293 Posts
July 14 2010 13:30 GMT
#13
goo sheth!!
Piski
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Finland3461 Posts
July 14 2010 14:27 GMT
#14
Good interview Liked your guide
DC Elite
Profile Joined May 2010
United States152 Posts
July 14 2010 14:45 GMT
#15
I love the hypocrisy how TL bans/warns/deletes posts that talk about balance, yet it is always an interview question.
EGMachine
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
United States1643 Posts
July 14 2010 14:48 GMT
#16
gogo SHETH FIGHTING!!
I'm like, the coolest
wallen
Profile Joined February 2010
Italy28 Posts
July 14 2010 14:50 GMT
#17
Too bad about the jehovah's witness part!

User was warned for this post
cccp
Takkara
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2503 Posts
July 14 2010 14:52 GMT
#18
On July 14 2010 23:45 DC Elite wrote:
I love the hypocrisy how TL bans/warns/deletes posts that talk about balance, yet it is always an interview question.


You have your facts wrong. They only ban/warn/delete fact-less, no replay OP's that do nothing but say "omg X is overpowered how do you beat"? Also, they'll ban/warn/delete any threads that have no thoughts other than "how about this amazing unit I came up with?"

If you have a certain level of credibility in the community or you sufficiently back up your thoughts with evidence and reason, you wouldn't see a post closed.

-----

On topic of the interview, I liked it. Thanks for taking the time to do it. It's just nice to hear from prominent community members about how everyone sees the beta and SC2. Sometimes it's hard to get those opinions through the noise of the forums at times.
Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby
Ftrunkz
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Australia2474 Posts
July 14 2010 15:12 GMT
#19
On July 14 2010 23:45 DC Elite wrote:
I love the hypocrisy how TL bans/warns/deletes posts that talk about balance, yet it is always an interview question.

Situation a: Listening to what the best players opinions are on balance in the game
Situation b: Listening to random guy who just lost a game to 6rax reaper/proxy gates/mass muta complain about how its unstoppable.

Situation a is interesting for lots of people, how the top level players see the game is something everyones interested in.

Situation b is just source for random player to vent. Do you really want this thread, for example, being bumped down to oblivion by 15 of these posts a day? And do you really want to sift thru replies trying to figure out which ones have substance and which ones are just random whinings of imbalance?

It's pretty obvious why the rules are the way they are.

@NvPinder on twitter | Member of Gamecom Nv | http://www.clan-ta.com | http://www.youtube.com/user/ftrunkz | http://www.twitchtv.com/xghpinder
Nal_rAwr
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2611 Posts
July 14 2010 21:08 GMT
#20
aw sounds like a pretty gosu dude sucks we couldnt see him in TSL2
Nony is Bonjwa
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4543
Shuttle 1994
Leta 1658
BeSt 390
Soulkey 250
Soma 146
sorry 57
ZergMaN 28
Shine 28
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm136
League of Legends
JimRising 582
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King75
Other Games
summit1g9914
WinterStarcraft683
Sick193
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV229
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2292
League of Legends
• Rush1383
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 11m
Patches Events
7h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 11m
OSC
15h 11m
OSC
1d 4h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.