• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:42
CEST 16:42
KST 23:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7842 users

Join the Dominion! - Page 6

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 12 Next All
Soreas
Profile Joined June 2010
France17 Posts
June 16 2010 11:23 GMT
#101
I got Jimmy Raynor xD
extempest
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada77 Posts
June 16 2010 11:32 GMT
#102
u can have ghost, tried answering randomly
always reaching
gillon
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden1578 Posts
June 16 2010 11:32 GMT
#103
Yay, I got viking pilot. Ready to plunder!
www.teamproperty.net | "You should hate losing, but you should never fear defeat." - 이윤열
cocosoft
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden1068 Posts
June 16 2010 11:39 GMT
#104
On June 16 2010 12:02 dethrawr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2010 11:59 virgozero wrote:
wtf is wrong with facebook integration? just dont log on ur fbook if u dont wanna connect... god some people are just so retardedly bandwagoned... no wonder hitler had his way...



Its not that people are anti-facebook integration necessarily, but more that blizzard invested time and resources into a feature that the competitive community aren't in dire need of, while neglecting useful features that will make b.net2.0 working and functional for high-level tournaments and competitive play.


A Blizz developer has already confirmed that the facebook feature did not have any big impact on the development time at all. -.-
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
RailGuN
Profile Joined May 2010
Singapore73 Posts
June 16 2010 11:41 GMT
#105
I got ghost
Whatever floats your boat.
DunnyDman
Profile Joined June 2010
4 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-16 12:37:52
June 16 2010 12:37 GMT
#106
You Have Been Chosen To Become a Thor Pilot

The Dominion military is always in search of brilliant individuals capable of formulating complex battle strategies. You are not one of these people. But if there's one thing we've learned over the years, it's that sometimes you just need someone who likes to smash things. From your test results, you're a perfect fit for this role. What better way to satisfy your borderline psychotic thirst for destruction than in the comfy pilot seat of one of the Dominion's most powerful weapons to date: the Thor! With this neosteel behemoth at your command, you'll be given free rein to obliterate as many of our enemies' air and ground forces as your uncaring little heart desires. Leave any notions of finesse behind you -- if you had any in the first place -- and report to the nearest recruitment center on Korhal IV immediately.

I lol'd
yes no sure whatever
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
June 16 2010 12:49 GMT
#107
You Have Been Chosen To Become a Hydralisk

The Dominion military secret ops is constantly looking for those individuals who can fit into a life size hydralisk suit. Your big shoulders and ability to spit far distances were key deciding factors in this role. You will go around town slaughtering families and leaving children as orphans so that they will feel safe when we come to defend and protect them. What better way to serve The Dominion? Now report to the nearest military tailor for your measurements and then the nearest recruitment center on Korhal IV immediately.

Perfect.... o.o
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
besez
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden54 Posts
June 16 2010 13:14 GMT
#108
Seriously.

I'm a gamer, and I love gaming. I want to take part in most of the stuff Blizzard creates, for entertainment purposes.

I don't think there's any need for me going around sharing "I Liek SC2" on facebook, gamers will find out about it anyway.

I'm proud of being a gamer, too, but people I barely know might not understand what gaming is, and I think explaining it to them in person is much better. They may even be prejudiced towards gamers, and why should I suffer from that when all I want to do is take part in some content on Blizzards site?

Everyone knows that creating a viral experience NEVER works if your in the customers faces. Do something cool, fun, different or plain crazy, and it will spread like wildfire!

E.g. Googles commercial about Chrome: Cool, new, different:

And Operas response was Crazy and fun:


That's why those two worked, not because they had a million progress bars and "link to facebook" button.

$0.02
haypro fighting
AskJoshy
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1625 Posts
June 16 2010 13:31 GMT
#109
On June 16 2010 21:49 Sheth wrote:
You Have Been Chosen To Become a Hydralisk

The Dominion military secret ops is constantly looking for those individuals who can fit into a life size hydralisk suit. Your big shoulders and ability to spit far distances were key deciding factors in this role. You will go around town slaughtering families and leaving children as orphans so that they will feel safe when we come to defend and protect them. What better way to serve The Dominion? Now report to the nearest military tailor for your measurements and then the nearest recruitment center on Korhal IV immediately.

Perfect.... o.o


Good one, Sheth.
Heroes, Hearthstone, and SC2 videos: http://www.youtube.com/AskJoshy
Half
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2554 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-16 13:47:25
June 16 2010 13:46 GMT
#110
On June 16 2010 20:39 cocosoft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2010 12:02 dethrawr wrote:
On June 16 2010 11:59 virgozero wrote:
wtf is wrong with facebook integration? just dont log on ur fbook if u dont wanna connect... god some people are just so retardedly bandwagoned... no wonder hitler had his way...



Its not that people are anti-facebook integration necessarily, but more that blizzard invested time and resources into a feature that the competitive community aren't in dire need of, while neglecting useful features that will make b.net2.0 working and functional for high-level tournaments and competitive play.


A Blizz developer has already confirmed that the facebook feature did not have any big impact on the development time at all. -.-


No, a Blizzard community manager suppositioned that Facebook features probably didn't have any big impact on development time


Everyone knows that creating a viral experience NEVER works if your in the customers faces. Do something cool, fun, different or plain crazy, and it will spread like wildfire!


This isn't viral marketting, its just normal marketting.
Too Busy to Troll!
SneakPeek
Profile Joined April 2010
Philippines162 Posts
June 16 2010 14:11 GMT
#111
why does the firebat look like a red marauder... nepotism!!! =p
Tekin
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
2711 Posts
June 16 2010 14:17 GMT
#112
Weak...I got Medic
Cheers! //¯◡◡¯\\ 문채원 | 한지우 -___-
HopeNDespair
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom12 Posts
June 16 2010 14:25 GMT
#113
I can see why they are using facebook to market their game and lets face it a lot of people will just go through and do this kind thing so its decent marketting. I still facebook is a waste of space in the game but thats just personal opinion.
"I think you have finally achieved so dumb it just might work"
rastaban
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2294 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-16 14:29:39
June 16 2010 14:28 GMT
#114
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 16 2010 22:14 besez wrote:
Seriously.

I'm a gamer, and I love gaming. I want to take part in most of the stuff Blizzard creates, for entertainment purposes.

I don't think there's any need for me going around sharing "I Liek SC2" on facebook, gamers will find out about it anyway.

I'm proud of being a gamer, too, but people I barely know might not understand what gaming is, and I think explaining it to them in person is much better. They may even be prejudiced towards gamers, and why should I suffer from that when all I want to do is take part in some content on Blizzards site?

Everyone knows that creating a viral experience NEVER works if your in the customers faces. Do something cool, fun, different or plain crazy, and it will spread like wildfire!

E.g. Googles commercial about Chrome: Cool, new, different: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCgQDjiotG0
And Operas response was Crazy and fun: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaT7thTxyq8

That's why those two worked, not because they had a million progress bars and "link to facebook" button.

$0.02


Besez, thanks so much for sharing that. I hadn't seen the Opera one yet, it was great!
Tyler: "...damn it, that's StarCraft. Opening doors is what we do. Being the first to find food is the greatest pleasure a player can have!"
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
June 16 2010 14:34 GMT
#115
Hahaha I tried answering all propaganda-ish, and they want me to be an SCV.

In the rear, with the gear!
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
Rabiator
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany3948 Posts
June 16 2010 16:44 GMT
#116
The Dominion probably doesnt have LAN, because it is a "big brother is watching (over) you" society ... so I wont join them!
If you cant say what you're meaning, you can never mean what you're saying.
Tone_
Profile Joined May 2009
United Kingdom554 Posts
June 16 2010 16:48 GMT
#117
On June 16 2010 11:31 kajeus wrote:
Nothin lame about it. Super good way to promote your product.


There are lame ways to promote products...
Hasta La Victoria Siempre | 톤
Disastorm
Profile Joined January 2008
United States922 Posts
June 16 2010 16:59 GMT
#118
On June 16 2010 11:10 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
I will never understand all the Facebook hate around these parts. Facebook is much bigger than SC2 like it or not.

On that note stupid casual fans will love this shit. I think its just silly personally.

I think its mainly because facebook has basically no relation to starcraft at all, they are trying to do some kind of forced usage of facebook with starcraft.
"Don't worry so much man. There won't be any more zergs left to QQ. Lots of QQ about TvT is incoming though I bet." - Vrok 9/21/10
Executioner.zealot
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States60 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-16 17:16:08
June 16 2010 17:15 GMT
#119
LOL, I entered it. I have no art skills so I had to copy/paste a buch of Blizzard provided fan content.

[image loading]

I hope to make 1st! Think thats realiztic? hehe :-)
kajeus
Profile Joined May 2010
United States679 Posts
June 16 2010 17:22 GMT
#120
On June 17 2010 01:48 Tone_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2010 11:31 kajeus wrote:
Nothin lame about it. Super good way to promote your product.


There are lame ways to promote products...

This ain't one of em. B)

For all you people having trouble with the Facebook thing, let me simplify it for you: People use Facebook. People use SC2. What if you could use them together?? So cool!
pro-MoMaN, pro-HuK, pro-Millenium
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech145
Codebar 21
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1006
Soma 978
Mini 873
actioN 449
Rush 412
Horang2 354
Light 331
Larva 314
BeSt 297
Stork 289
[ Show more ]
Snow 232
ggaemo 221
hero 182
Killer 132
Barracks 117
firebathero 114
Zeus 100
Sea.KH 78
Aegong 71
Mong 69
JYJ 66
soO 46
Sharp 46
Shinee 39
ToSsGirL 37
Dewaltoss 28
Bale 27
Shine 22
Sexy 19
Sacsri 17
sorry 17
Rock 16
zelot 15
Terrorterran 14
Icarus 10
JulyZerg 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7562
qojqva1701
Dendi777
XaKoH 400
420jenkins78
Counter-Strike
Fnx 711
kRYSTAL_115
edward54
x6flipin4
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes4904
Khaldor461
Other Games
gofns44400
singsing1735
B2W.Neo856
byalli555
Lowko389
DeMusliM210
mouzStarbuck176
Livibee170
Liquid`VortiX163
KnowMe142
ArmadaUGS113
Mlord61
amsayoshi25
Railgan21
Chillindude18
Trikslyr0
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV258
BasetradeTV211
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream170
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 65
• mYiSmile114
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 22
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV388
League of Legends
• Nemesis2079
• Jankos1711
• TFBlade556
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 18m
Kung Fu Cup
20h 18m
The PondCast
1d 19h
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.