• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:23
CEST 20:23
KST 03:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9445 users

Join the Dominion! - Page 8

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next All
Qualm
Profile Joined December 2009
721 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-17 04:31:57
June 17 2010 04:31 GMT
#141
Got ghost, and totally guessed I would get that.

But yeah, these types of advertisement feel weird. Not sure if I really like them, so I guess it's easier to just not care.
jarlelin
Profile Joined June 2010
Norway31 Posts
June 17 2010 04:46 GMT
#142
On June 16 2010 11:26 Baarn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2010 11:24 Archerofaiur wrote:


And we wonder why the game has no chat channels....


You gotta sign up and unlock them dude.



That just totally made me laught. Then cry, as I thought what if that was actually true...
hellsan631
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States695 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-17 05:02:10
June 17 2010 04:55 GMT
#143
OMG! question from the exam thing.

You’re alone in the desert and you see a tortoise laying on its back, belly baking in the hot sun. It can’t flip over, not without your help, but you’re not helping. Why is that?


just saw blade runner. and this was totally a reference to the questioning that goes on in the beginning!
HyDrO-NP-
Profile Joined May 2010
United States56 Posts
June 17 2010 04:59 GMT
#144
First part unlocked. "The Dominions Finest" art
Half
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2554 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-17 05:04:31
June 17 2010 05:02 GMT
#145
o man blizzard.

ur not very good at this promotional thing are you?

[image loading]
Too Busy to Troll!
Tech231
Profile Joined June 2010
United States90 Posts
June 17 2010 05:12 GMT
#146
On June 17 2010 14:02 Half wrote:
o man blizzard.

ur not very good at this promotional thing are you?

[image loading]


This explains the need for propaganda posters.
lol
I may not have been born with a Silver Spoon, but I have a Shovel to bury YOU with. - Will C.
TecNoPhi
Profile Joined May 2010
United States25 Posts
June 17 2010 06:43 GMT
#147
First Poster Artwork: http://us.media.blizzard.com/starcraft2/dominion/unlockables/tired-of-life.jpg

It made me smirk a bit seeing it. I'll be thinking of it when I execute a marine drop on a mineral line.
Fun
Tristan
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada566 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-17 07:08:04
June 17 2010 07:06 GMT
#148
Starcraft 2 has the Dominion and a unit called the Changeling
[image loading]
just saying

Honestly I am liking this change int he story setting up the 1984-esque society for the Terran Dominion it is pretty perfect for an already pretty awesome story.
http://Zangano431.tumblr.com/
InfiniteIce
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States794 Posts
June 17 2010 10:05 GMT
#149
Drew FireBat, but a LOOOT of people seemed to. Then again, I obviously gave the coolest answers and got the coolest unit.

So, FireBat in the SC2 page...inb4 firebats?

(I hope they return. Hellions are a lame substitute, I think!)
i keep going back to my response to chill's fake PM and laughing, then immediately getting a feeling that i assume i'd get if i had an orgasm and the girl said "hahaha guess what i have a dick" -FakeSteve
Tristan
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada566 Posts
June 17 2010 10:26 GMT
#150
SCV =\
http://Zangano431.tumblr.com/
Zorkiel
Profile Joined June 2010
Norway24 Posts
June 17 2010 12:13 GMT
#151
Thinking of joining the art competition, I’ve got a ton old of generic male and female 3d models I can recycle. They need re texturing though, also need to make some armor and weapons.

A few days to maybe a week of work, though since I’m way out of practice it will probably take more time than that. If I manage to turn out something half decent I’ll post the pictures here
SharkLord
Profile Joined June 2010
Bulgaria1 Post
June 17 2010 12:20 GMT
#152
Guys i did the test like 10 times i rly liked it and hmph, i got firebat, marine, SCV :D, medic, viking and THOR! YEY! xD
jamesr12
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1549 Posts
June 17 2010 12:31 GMT
#153
wow amazing we get a picture ...
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=306479
Demolisher31
Profile Joined July 2008
Bulgaria25 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-17 13:51:36
June 17 2010 13:19 GMT
#154
If I hold back on some questions I get Viking Pilot, but if I answer truthfully i allways get the Marine. Well I allways knew that I belong in the Infantry.
Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.
Lysis
Profile Joined October 2009
United States147 Posts
June 17 2010 23:54 GMT
#155
On June 17 2010 19:05 InfiniteIce wrote:
Drew FireBat, but a LOOOT of people seemed to. Then again, I obviously gave the coolest answers and got the coolest unit.

So, FireBat in the SC2 page...inb4 firebats?

(I hope they return. Hellions are a lame substitute, I think!)


Firebats will be in the campaign and the Editor. So yeah, they'll be there, just not in multiplayer.

Also, Ghost reporting!
SC2: Tavyr#340 -- Razer Mamba user -- Don't trust anyone who says Terran is imba.
Shiladie
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1631 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-17 23:57:20
June 17 2010 23:56 GMT
#156
I got Ghost, wee!
Looking forward to seeing more art, though I won't be making any propoganda pictures for this thing...
NuKedUFirst
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada3139 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-18 00:17:16
June 18 2010 00:16 GMT
#157
On June 17 2010 14:02 Half wrote:
o man blizzard.

ur not very good at this promotional thing are you?

[image loading]

Nice I see your email! 138 inbox, that's alot of reading T_T
Also, I don't get what you mean when you say they aren't very good at it? do you mean because it's lame? or?
FrostedMiniWeet wrote: I like winning because it validates all the bloody time I waste playing SC2.
Half
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2554 Posts
June 18 2010 03:04 GMT
#158
On June 18 2010 09:16 NuKedUFirst wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2010 14:02 Half wrote:
o man blizzard.

ur not very good at this promotional thing are you?

[image loading]

Nice I see your email! 138 inbox, that's alot of reading T_T
Also, I don't get what you mean when you say they aren't very good at it? do you mean because it's lame? or?


hint: Look at the the first unlock.
Too Busy to Troll!
zergnewb
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States816 Posts
June 18 2010 03:49 GMT
#159
I got ghost. Let see the high school tell me what to do now. "Nuclear Launch Detected"
Welcome to the Durst-Zone
Half
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2554 Posts
June 18 2010 04:09 GMT
#160
22%
Too Busy to Troll!
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 417
UpATreeSC 81
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1041
actioN 393
Dewaltoss 140
firebathero 89
Zeus 65
Trap 44
Sexy 30
zelot 27
ToSsGirL 22
Bale 22
[ Show more ]
soO 21
JYJ 19
Shine 16
NaDa 14
Dota 2
Gorgc7146
qojqva2002
Dendi809
420jenkins162
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1285
Fnx 690
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5824
Liquid`Hasu1046
Other Games
Grubby5057
summit1g1303
Beastyqt740
B2W.Neo613
ceh9473
byalli351
C9.Mang0154
KnowMe148
ArmadaUGS144
Khaldor119
TKL 109
BRAT_OK 83
Railgan10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV257
WardiTV251
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream125
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 9
• IndyKCrew
• Adnapsc2 0
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 33
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• FirePhoenix14
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3775
• TFBlade933
Other Games
• Shiphtur368
• WagamamaTV312
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 37m
Kung Fu Cup
16h 37m
Stellar Fest
18h 37m
The PondCast
1d 15h
OSC
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.