• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:43
CEST 16:43
KST 23:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7842 users

Join the Dominion! - Page 10

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
dybydx
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Canada1764 Posts
June 27 2010 00:41 GMT
#181
>.< i m only a firebat.

anyone gotten bc commander?
...from the land of imba
Carefoot
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada410 Posts
June 27 2010 03:23 GMT
#182
http://us.starcraft2.com/dominion/flash/exam/portrait/scv.swf
http://us.starcraft2.com/dominion/flash/exam/portrait/firebat.swf
http://us.starcraft2.com/dominion/flash/exam/portrait/thor.swf
http://us.starcraft2.com/dominion/flash/exam/portrait/ghost.swf
http://us.starcraft2.com/dominion/flash/exam/portrait/viking.swf
http://us.starcraft2.com/dominion/flash/exam/portrait/medic.swf
http://us.starcraft2.com/dominion/flash/exam/portrait/marine.swf

I think that is all there is. Unless someone can show me others. Most of these I just guessed the title bar. For the record I got Firebat and than SCV (ouch)
The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars http://twitch.tv/NickCarefoot
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
June 29 2010 14:27 GMT
#183
I wasn't even aware of this thing, just did my part and its at 49%
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Defilez
Profile Joined June 2010
Norway94 Posts
June 29 2010 14:44 GMT
#184
Ghost here. IMMA NUKING YA
Capnstank
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada47 Posts
June 29 2010 14:49 GMT
#185
Firebat... seems to be the regular one.
Trope
Profile Joined June 2010
United States40 Posts
June 29 2010 14:50 GMT
#186
viking woo
SoL[9]
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Portugal1370 Posts
June 29 2010 14:51 GMT
#187
i got Thor pilot
I Can Fly...
Ftrunkz
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Australia2474 Posts
June 29 2010 14:57 GMT
#188
Awww yeah, got the 'sounds pack' thats now available from the dominion page and its now my txt message tone
@NvPinder on twitter | Member of Gamecom Nv | http://www.clan-ta.com | http://www.youtube.com/user/ftrunkz | http://www.twitchtv.com/xghpinder
kael13
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom48 Posts
June 29 2010 15:06 GMT
#189
Sure would be nice if the iPhone supported custom message tones without a jailbreak.
Blood! Death! War! Rumpy pumpy! Triumph!
st3roids
Profile Joined June 2010
Greece538 Posts
June 29 2010 15:10 GMT
#190
I dont even have facebook ffs
Antares777
Profile Joined June 2010
United States1971 Posts
June 29 2010 16:24 GMT
#191
On June 16 2010 11:22 JoshSuth wrote:
Don't get me wrong, I am actually a social media marketer by trade and education. Blogs, Twitter, and Facebook are a big part of my real-person job. I just feel though, as a player, that I don't need all my friends from high school and distant relatives to know that I'm playing SC2 all damn day. =P


My friends believe I am obsessed so this would end my social life
Thank god I don't have a Facebook! (Yes, I am a loser)
arnold(soTa)
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden352 Posts
June 29 2010 18:50 GMT
#192
apparently im a firebat :->

only makes me sad cuz no firebat in sc2 :<

only rolling douchebag hellions that should have moving shot but dont..
"I like turtles"
Angryhorse
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden387 Posts
June 29 2010 18:56 GMT
#193
On June 30 2010 03:50 arnold(soTa) wrote:
apparently im a firebat :->

only makes me sad cuz no firebat in sc2 :<

only rolling douchebag hellions that should have moving shot but dont..

Well you can atleast have firebats in the singleplayer.

I think it's a fun thing blizzard doing with all this "Join teh Dominion and fight for humanity" stuff
Don't cry blood, the world doesn't revolve around you
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
June 29 2010 19:00 GMT
#194
On June 27 2010 12:23 Carefoot wrote:
http://us.starcraft2.com/dominion/flash/exam/portrait/scv.swf
http://us.starcraft2.com/dominion/flash/exam/portrait/firebat.swf
http://us.starcraft2.com/dominion/flash/exam/portrait/thor.swf
http://us.starcraft2.com/dominion/flash/exam/portrait/ghost.swf
http://us.starcraft2.com/dominion/flash/exam/portrait/viking.swf
http://us.starcraft2.com/dominion/flash/exam/portrait/medic.swf
http://us.starcraft2.com/dominion/flash/exam/portrait/marine.swf

I think that is all there is. Unless someone can show me others. Most of these I just guessed the title bar. For the record I got Firebat and than SCV (ouch)


Why does the firebat look like the marauder?...
rip passion
Angryhorse
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden387 Posts
June 29 2010 19:05 GMT
#195
On June 30 2010 04:00 Deathstar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2010 12:23 Carefoot wrote:
http://us.starcraft2.com/dominion/flash/exam/portrait/scv.swf
http://us.starcraft2.com/dominion/flash/exam/portrait/firebat.swf
http://us.starcraft2.com/dominion/flash/exam/portrait/thor.swf
http://us.starcraft2.com/dominion/flash/exam/portrait/ghost.swf
http://us.starcraft2.com/dominion/flash/exam/portrait/viking.swf
http://us.starcraft2.com/dominion/flash/exam/portrait/medic.swf
http://us.starcraft2.com/dominion/flash/exam/portrait/marine.swf

I think that is all there is. Unless someone can show me others. Most of these I just guessed the title bar. For the record I got Firebat and than SCV (ouch)


Why does the firebat look like the marauder?...


Blizzards laazy
Don't cry blood, the world doesn't revolve around you
tehemperorer
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2183 Posts
June 29 2010 19:06 GMT
#196
This is incredibly lame... I don't buy games so I can talk about them on some lame social site, I buy them to play them.
Knowing is half the battle... the other half is lasers.
Roniii
Profile Joined March 2010
United States289 Posts
June 29 2010 19:14 GMT
#197
On June 29 2010 23:50 Trope wrote:
viking woo


aww me to
you think as i do
Full.tilt
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United Kingdom1709 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-29 19:31:59
June 29 2010 19:30 GMT
#198
I'm not sure all my relatives, random people who are researching the family name or people I once went to school with could give two shits about SC2 cross site promotional spam. I don't blame them, I like the game but I don't want more spam to my email reminding me of Facebook crap.
jamesr12
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1549 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-30 01:47:41
June 30 2010 01:42 GMT
#199
50% = video recaping BW apprently another one at 75%. My guess for 100% is the opening cinamatic for WoL

Edit video was basicaly recap of orginal I expect 75% will be recap of BW
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=306479
Khalleb
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1909 Posts
June 30 2010 01:45 GMT
#200
On June 30 2010 10:42 jamesr12 wrote:
50% = video recaping BW apprently another one at 75%. My guess for 100% is the opening cinamatic for WoL


can you try to share the video ?
Liquid'Nony: "I only needed one probe to take down idra. I had to upgrade to a zealot for strelok."
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech145
Codebar 21
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1006
Soma 978
Mini 873
actioN 449
Rush 412
Horang2 354
Light 331
Larva 314
BeSt 297
Stork 289
[ Show more ]
Snow 232
ggaemo 221
hero 182
Killer 132
Barracks 117
firebathero 114
Zeus 100
Sea.KH 78
Aegong 71
Mong 69
JYJ 66
soO 46
Sharp 46
Shinee 39
ToSsGirL 37
Dewaltoss 28
Bale 27
Shine 22
Sexy 19
Sacsri 17
sorry 17
Rock 16
zelot 15
Terrorterran 14
Icarus 10
JulyZerg 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7562
qojqva1701
Dendi777
XaKoH 400
420jenkins78
Counter-Strike
Fnx 711
kRYSTAL_115
edward54
x6flipin4
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes4904
Khaldor461
Other Games
gofns44400
singsing1735
B2W.Neo856
byalli555
Lowko389
DeMusliM210
mouzStarbuck176
Livibee170
Liquid`VortiX163
KnowMe142
ArmadaUGS113
Mlord61
amsayoshi25
Railgan21
Chillindude18
Trikslyr0
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV258
BasetradeTV211
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream170
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 65
• mYiSmile114
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 22
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV388
League of Legends
• Nemesis2079
• Jankos1711
• TFBlade556
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 17m
Kung Fu Cup
20h 17m
The PondCast
1d 19h
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.