On June 11 2010 13:38 a176 wrote:
omg is that nova!
omg is that nova!
For the last time, it's Kerrigan. Nova has blond hair.
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
holy_war
United States3590 Posts
On June 11 2010 13:38 a176 wrote: omg is that nova! For the last time, it's Kerrigan. Nova has blond hair. | ||
|
Looky
United States1608 Posts
| ||
|
ToeJam
United States282 Posts
| ||
|
Looky
United States1608 Posts
| ||
|
ReTr0[p.S]
Argentina1590 Posts
| ||
|
Turbo.Tactics
Germany675 Posts
wait so... you can only play terran during campaign mode? kinda reminded me that i cant play other races -_- As far as I remember there will be at least a small part as Protoss (with Zeratuls escape i guess...). Correct me if I'm wrong i love kerrigan. even when she was ghost form. HAHA. That's a true Zergs calling! Everybody else would say:" I love kerrigan, even when she was in "infested/assimilated" form. But I agree completely! Diggin' redheads ![]() | ||
|
CryGirl1921
Poland78 Posts
D2 one was much better | ||
|
NeoLearner
Belgium1847 Posts
Do you guys think they made the Kerrigan-in-ghost-form cinematic just for this commercial? Or can we expect some sort of flash-back cinematic? Because that would be awesome, small recap in HD cinematics. Now just waiting for the next commercial: Arnold Schwarzenegger as Thor Pilot | ||
|
GreenFantastic
Canada78 Posts
| ||
|
zTz
United States476 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Jimmy Raynor
902 Posts
| ||
|
MasterFischer
Denmark836 Posts
I seem to remember her having blond hair sticking out inside the game when moving her around.. | ||
|
Kennigit
Canada19447 Posts
| ||
|
LordFenix
United States4 Posts
On June 10 2010 16:10 Aberu wrote: Show nested quote + On June 10 2010 13:42 LordFenix wrote: Not to sound elitist but I hate when game company's try to branch out to a new, and usually completely unrelated market... The majority of people watching basketball are going to play sports games, or be so into the sport that they Just ignore the commercials... While I understand the need for advertising I think their Money would be better spent fixing some very known issues with their core audience. This IS elitist and ignorant. Not everyone fits into your mold. I enjoy E-Sports, I also enjoy Basketball and Football since there are many parallels that can be drawn between the two worlds. I also enjoy playing Stratego, Go (baduk), and reading books on evolutionary biology and watching documentaries about nature. Should they rule me out just cuz I watch basketball? ^^ do note that I said "The majority" As a side note, you are obviously on these forums, thus you don't need to see a commercial during a basketball game. My problem isn't even with the fact that there is a commercial. I just think Blizz should be using their money wisely(not that they don't have plenty of it XP). Then again, I'm a mere retail employee, not some marketing expert. | ||
|
Jimmy Raynor
902 Posts
| ||
|
anch
United States5457 Posts
On June 11 2010 14:12 Looky wrote: wait so... you can only play terran during campaign mode? kinda reminded me that i cant play other races -_- Welcome to 2009 Blizzcon dev panel? (or was it 2008) You can play Toss, but mini mission to get the hang of it. | ||
|
IaniAniaN
Canada555 Posts
On June 11 2010 11:26 Natengall wrote: There are segments in the commercial where Kerrigan fights off against Zeratul! I didn't know Kerrigan can shoot blue flames! Maybe someone else shows up! | ||
|
UberPsiStorm
Canada7 Posts
| ||
|
kar1181
United Kingdom515 Posts
Thank god. Can't wait for this damn game... | ||
|
StriverzG
United States115 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Horang2 Mini Rush EffOrt Zeus Trap scan(afreeca) Bale Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi1762 Beastyqt715 B2W.Neo540 C9.Mang0327 crisheroes136 QueenE106 Trikslyr104 Dewaltoss69 UpATreeSC59 JuggernautJason25 ZombieGrub20 shahzam17 |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|