• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:02
CEST 02:02
KST 09:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7858 users

Patch 16 Replay Issue - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Bane_
Profile Joined October 2005
United Kingdom494 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-10 15:29:33
June 10 2010 15:21 GMT
#81
Replays.net has v4.1 of sc2 manager available, I guess the creator didn't like the big traffic load from hosting it himself or something: http://news.replays.net/page/20100610/1476924.html

Edit - Patch 15 replays definitely do work with it, yay.
Makh
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada143 Posts
June 10 2010 16:08 GMT
#82
Patch 15 replays are definitely not working. The problem persists. Patch 14 and lower load just fine, but patches 15/16 replays fail to load.


On June 11 2010 00:21 Bane_ wrote:
Replays.net has v4.1 of sc2 manager available, I guess the creator didn't like the big traffic load from hosting it himself or something: http://news.replays.net/page/20100610/1476924.html

Edit - Patch 15 replays definitely do work with it, yay.

SC2 Instructional Audio Commentaries @ http://www.youtube.com/user/MakhStarcraft
Bane_
Profile Joined October 2005
United Kingdom494 Posts
June 10 2010 16:09 GMT
#83
Well I'm going through watching the ones I had collected, in what way are yours not working?
Polska
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada83 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-10 16:23:32
June 10 2010 16:23 GMT
#84
On June 11 2010 00:21 Bane_ wrote:
Replays.net has v4.1 of sc2 manager available, I guess the creator didn't like the big traffic load from hosting it himself or something: http://news.replays.net/page/20100610/1476924.html

Edit - Patch 15 replays definitely do work with it, yay.


Thanks! I am able to load everything up to and including patch 15 (version 0.17.0.15623). 16 still not functioning but that's no biggie!
Ajunoo
Profile Joined June 2010
Germany147 Posts
June 10 2010 16:23 GMT
#85
I can't even get it to start a singleplayer against AI, all I get is some error. I try to start a game and a few seconds later I get the "send error" blizzard form. Also, I have not been able to get a replay to load, I get some error and/or info boxes but nothing happens :/ can anyone help? (I ran it as admin already)
Makh
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada143 Posts
June 10 2010 16:27 GMT
#86
On June 11 2010 01:09 Bane_ wrote:
Well I'm going through watching the ones I had collected, in what way are yours not working?


Patch 15: load Replay, goes to Blizz loading screen for 2 seconds - Box pops up: "unable to load replay"

Patch 16: load Replay, box pops up immediately in Chinese, I get APM charts of the game but no replay.
SC2 Instructional Audio Commentaries @ http://www.youtube.com/user/MakhStarcraft
TT1
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada10093 Posts
June 10 2010 17:03 GMT
#87
the only versions that seem to be working for me are 15580 and 15449(with the 4.1 vers of sc2 manager), all the other ones either just crash or wont load
ab = tl(i) + tl(pc), the grand answer to every tl.net debate
Classysaurus
Profile Joined June 2010
United States78 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-10 19:06:36
June 10 2010 18:57 GMT
#88
I know this is my first post, but I would also like to verify that SC2Manager 4.1 is allowing me to watch my patch 15 replays.

Screenie:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Take my hand. Take my whole life too.
cheesecakuuu
Profile Joined March 2009
Netherlands56 Posts
June 10 2010 19:47 GMT
#89
I get all ???? marks on the buttons with SC2Manager 3662. What do I do to load up replays ? Is 4.1 in english ?
icezar
Profile Joined June 2010
Germany240 Posts
June 10 2010 19:51 GMT
#90
No, no English.
I can confirm that all my replays work perfect with ver 4.1
It even downloads the missing maps!!!
Perfect!
hobbesss
Profile Joined June 2010
24 Posts
June 10 2010 19:56 GMT
#91
ok i got it to work, took forever to load, but i'm watching the spaceshark ffa right now from psy's point of view.

what the heck is LZGamer doing...lol

yeah, that area of the map has definitely been fixed.
Makh
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada143 Posts
June 10 2010 21:18 GMT
#92
It's odd that some people clearly are accessing Patch 15 replays (thanks Classysaurus) using the 4.1 manager. I am still only getting "unable to load replay" boxes.
SC2 Instructional Audio Commentaries @ http://www.youtube.com/user/MakhStarcraft
Classysaurus
Profile Joined June 2010
United States78 Posts
June 10 2010 22:36 GMT
#93
I don't know if it matters, but to provide some further details for anyone wondering, I updated to Patch 16. As a result, I didn't get a chance to try SC2Manager 4.1 on Patch 15. Also, I haven't tried watching any Patch 16 replays, which I suspect wouldn't work.
Take my hand. Take my whole life too.
nemahsys
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada457 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-11 09:20:51
June 11 2010 09:14 GMT
#94
On June 11 2010 06:18 Makh wrote:
It's odd that some people clearly are accessing Patch 15 replays (thanks Classysaurus) using the 4.1 manager. I am still only getting "unable to load replay" boxes.


I'm running the 4.1 client as well and cant seem to load any of the final zotac cup replays which are from jun 6th which is I believe patch 15(could be patch 16 though, not sure o.O). Gonna keep messing around with it and see if I can get it to work. Its not just you bro!


DJ Wheat, if you read this, plz get Lo3 back on itunes stat!
Nexic
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States729 Posts
June 11 2010 09:39 GMT
#95
yeah i was actually mistaken on the patch version numbers. I also am getting the error when trying to view 15/16 replays with 4.1 hmmm
dbddbddb
Profile Joined April 2010
Singapore969 Posts
June 11 2010 09:51 GMT
#96
4.1 works for Patch 15 replays but not 16. I get the window with unknown text when trying to launch replays on patch 16.
icezar
Profile Joined June 2010
Germany240 Posts
June 11 2010 09:55 GMT
#97
You can see in the list the ver for the replay, just before you play it .. like 0.17.0.15623 - this means patch 15.
Where can i download final zotac cup replays so i can try them also.
I haven't found a single patch 15 replay that does not work but patch 16 do indeed fail.

Ventez
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway107 Posts
June 11 2010 11:26 GMT
#98
I'm having the same issue as some people. I've tried all the versions when making a game and it still wont load! Btw, I'm on 64bit Windows 7, not sure if that has anything to do with it.
icezar
Profile Joined June 2010
Germany240 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-11 12:56:04
June 11 2010 12:02 GMT
#99
i did try it on win7 and XP both 32 bit.
Maybe try to clear your cache? are you sure you have ver 4.1? you have to download it, it will not update itself from ver 4

PS: i posted on his blog for an English ver. He replayed that will release it in 2-3 days!!!!!! wow!!!!!
Odium
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany14 Posts
June 11 2010 18:23 GMT
#100
Can someone explain me what to do with the manager 4.1

Is there a english version which i can understand myself, since there are only `???? boxes visible, because it can´t display the chinese letters/signs.
Or could someone just tell me which tabs/buttons i have to click in order to start a replay ?

Grrettings Odium
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings75
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech123
ViBE121
SpeCial 82
StarCraft: Brood War
910 67
NaDa 24
Dota 2
monkeys_forever453
canceldota156
NeuroSwarm144
League of Legends
Doublelift4681
Other Games
summit1g7001
JimRising 434
C9.Mang0373
ToD81
PPMD30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick698
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 103
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP62
• poizon28 34
• RyuSc2 22
• Adnapsc2 11
• davetesta11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra944
Other Games
• Shiphtur558
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 58m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 58m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 58m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.