• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:31
CEST 00:31
KST 07:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8311 users

Korean SC2 Event June 24th - Page 10

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next All
Sejong
Profile Joined March 2010
Korea (South)153 Posts
June 24 2010 03:05 GMT
#181
yeah curious to know who exactly is playing
KiWiKaKi
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada691 Posts
June 24 2010 03:05 GMT
#182
what?? link
ur pro or ur noob , thats life
cive
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada370 Posts
June 24 2010 03:06 GMT
#183
Damn, they just said "nothing new left to announce" right?
Play Terran
Deadlyhazard
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1177 Posts
June 24 2010 03:06 GMT
#184
On June 24 2010 12:05 KiWiKaKi wrote:
what?? link

http://www.playxp.com/sc2/livecast.php
Hark!
dagene
Profile Joined June 2010
United States75 Posts
June 24 2010 03:07 GMT
#185
garimto is playing someone
blabber
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4448 Posts
June 24 2010 03:08 GMT
#186
definitely seems like Grubby's in there
blabberrrrr
Disastorm
Profile Joined January 2008
United States922 Posts
June 24 2010 03:08 GMT
#187
I think the scholarships and meals are pretty cool news though, I mean you can tell your friends that you play a game that has actual meals named after it and that gives out scholarships to the top players.
"Don't worry so much man. There won't be any more zergs left to QQ. Lots of QQ about TvT is incoming though I bet." - Vrok 9/21/10
rhap
Profile Joined April 2010
Brazil136 Posts
June 24 2010 03:08 GMT
#188
Probably playing Grubby.

I was expecting someone else lol.
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
June 24 2010 03:08 GMT
#189
too bad no livestream to watch these games live
When I think of something else, something will go here
Deadlyhazard
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1177 Posts
June 24 2010 03:08 GMT
#190
Garimto vs Grubby?
Hark!
NuKedUFirst
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada3139 Posts
June 24 2010 03:09 GMT
#191
On June 24 2010 12:08 rhap wrote:
Probably playing Grubby.

I was expecting someone else lol.

I was expecting like Sc1 progamers, not some WC3 player.. 12am in AST, going to bed, will catch up on the news in the morning.
FrostedMiniWeet wrote: I like winning because it validates all the bloody time I waste playing SC2.
Zozo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Brazil2579 Posts
June 24 2010 03:09 GMT
#192
I don't think those are the only 2 playing, but still, I like them both.
EGM guides me
Deadlift
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States358 Posts
June 24 2010 03:10 GMT
#193
On June 24 2010 12:08 Disastorm wrote:
I think the scholarships and meals are pretty cool news though, I mean you can tell your friends that you play a game that has actual meals named after it and that gives out scholarships to the top players.


http://blog.al.com/techcetera/2009/03/warcraftdew.jpg
Bosu
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States3247 Posts
June 24 2010 03:10 GMT
#194
Grubby is probably the most famous war3 progamer along with moon. And he is pretty well liked in the community. I think its cool.
#1 Kwanro Fan
PhiliBiRD
Profile Joined November 2009
United States2643 Posts
June 24 2010 03:10 GMT
#195
On June 24 2010 11:56 teamsolid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2010 12:06 Kyo Yuy wrote:
As much as I love playing Starcraft II, I must say I find Brood War to be more entertaining to watch and more macro intensive.

Both are macro games, but I feel Brood War is really about macro especially in PvT.

Try watching foreigners play BW, it's usually nowhere as entertaining to watch as Koreans either. When the SC1 pros start to switch over, I think matches will be really nice.


i dont see koreans playing sc2 being any more entertaining than foreigners. not the least bit.
rhap
Profile Joined April 2010
Brazil136 Posts
June 24 2010 03:10 GMT
#196
LAN???!?!?!?
Tanatos
Profile Joined April 2010
United States381 Posts
June 24 2010 03:11 GMT
#197
Oh they made something like LAN play for this match
Crixus
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada110 Posts
June 24 2010 03:12 GMT
#198
On June 24 2010 12:10 rhap wrote:
LAN???!?!?!?


i saw LAN too!
"Don't be afraid. You have all the weapons you need. Your fight for survival starts right now."
NuKedUFirst
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada3139 Posts
June 24 2010 03:12 GMT
#199
On June 24 2010 12:10 PhiliBiRD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2010 11:56 teamsolid wrote:
On June 03 2010 12:06 Kyo Yuy wrote:
As much as I love playing Starcraft II, I must say I find Brood War to be more entertaining to watch and more macro intensive.

Both are macro games, but I feel Brood War is really about macro especially in PvT.

Try watching foreigners play BW, it's usually nowhere as entertaining to watch as Koreans either. When the SC1 pros start to switch over, I think matches will be really nice.


i dont see koreans playing sc2 being any more entertaining than foreigners. not the least bit.

How do you figure? they play much better...multitasking, BO execution, builds..
Anyways, I hope actual progamers play..not retired / wc3 players..
FrostedMiniWeet wrote: I like winning because it validates all the bloody time I waste playing SC2.
KiWiKaKi
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada691 Posts
June 24 2010 03:12 GMT
#200
where is the livestream
ur pro or ur noob , thats life
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 126
ViBE71
CosmosSc2 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 592
Artosis 339
910 34
Dota 2
monkeys_forever500
League of Legends
JimRising 474
Counter-Strike
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS103
PPMD48
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5562
Liquid`Hasu1457
Other Games
summit1g8029
shahzam548
byalli379
C9.Mang0219
Trikslyr41
ZombieGrub9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream170
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 108
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 29m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 29m
Stellar Fest
14h 29m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.