• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:36
CEST 13:36
KST 20:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8437 users

Funny opponent quotes. - Page 50

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 70 Next
kojinshugi
Profile Joined August 2010
Estonia2559 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-22 12:32:15
October 22 2010 12:31 GMT
#981
Metalopolis, TvT, close air.

Guy goes mass MMM, I go Tank/viking/raven and expand after his push fails.

I keep harassing with drops and banshees, take my third, which he never scouts. He mines out his main and lifts the OC to his natural. I start getting my fourth and he tries to double expand, I snipe both CCs with 2 medivacs full of marauders.

Dumbass then runs his entire MMM ball into about 20 tanks behind bunkers full of rines.

Him: this is stupid
Him: hope you're happy, bad @#$@ing game
Dude has left the game

I leave the game kinda confused and ask him why he's being a sore loser.

Him: you suck. sitting in your base making siege tanks doesn't take skill

He ignored me before I could ask him if running your entire army into those tanks is the sort of skill I should be going for.
whatsgrackalackin420
Ludwigvan
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany2373 Posts
October 22 2010 12:33 GMT
#982
On October 22 2010 21:31 kojinshugi wrote:
...
He ignored me before I could ask him if running your entire army into those tanks is the sort of skill I should be going for.

lol
Trang
Profile Joined October 2009
Australia324 Posts
October 22 2010 13:35 GMT
#983
Opponent had an early-mid game immortal and stalker army. I had 20+ marines with about 3-4 ghosts. I EMP'd his whole army so my marines cleaned up easily.

Him: fucking noob
Him: you win making only one fucking unit
has left the game.
Ftrunkz
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Australia2474 Posts
October 24 2010 14:45 GMT
#984
there's lots more hillarity in the replay itself, so ill up that too (including him calling me gimiccy for taking a gold as my fourth expansion, and saying im nothing without speedlots, meanwhile hes massing marauder...). But this was definitely the funniest moment
[image loading]

transcript:
+ Show Spoiler +

00:00:16 - AMSiPinder to ALL: glhf

00:17:09 - Terran to ALL: you're such garbage.
00:17:12 - Terran to ALL: fuckign unbelieveable.
00:17:14 - AMSiPinder to ALL: lol
00:17:17 - AMSiPinder to ALL: in what way

00:17:26 - Terran to ALL: you're just horrible
00:17:28 - Terran to ALL: no micro
00:17:31 - Terran to ALL: gimmic ktake the gold
00:17:32 - Terran to ALL: without gold
00:17:33 - Terran to ALL: ur nothing
00:17:35 - Terran to ALL: chargelots
00:17:36 - AMSiPinder to ALL: gimmmic?
00:17:37 - Terran to ALL: all u know how to do
00:17:39 - AMSiPinder to ALL: how was that gimmic
00:17:42 - Terran to ALL: you're a dipshit.
00:17:44 - AMSiPinder to ALL: i took it as my fourth...

00:17:52 - AMSiPinder to ALL: I dont really need micro
00:17:56 - Terran to ALL: yea because you're bad
00:17:57 - AMSiPinder to ALL: When i have 3x your army all game ^^

00:18:11 - AMSiPinder to ALL: Actually
00:18:14 - AMSiPinder to ALL: its cos your trash
00:18:16 - AMSiPinder to ALL: that i dont need it
00:18:16 - Terran to ALL: you're fucking horrible
00:18:16 - AMSiPinder to ALL: :D
00:18:17 - Terran to ALL: you're*
00:18:19 - Terran to ALL: learn to spell
00:18:21 - Terran to ALL: then learn to play sc
00:18:23 - Terran to ALL: dipshit

00:18:31 - AMSiPinder to ALL: umad?
00:18:33 - Terran to ALL: ubad

00:18:39 - AMSiPinder to ALL: I just crushed you?
00:18:42 - Terran to ALL: you didnt crush shit
00:18:45 - AMSiPinder to ALL: Like, not even close
00:18:47 - AMSiPinder to ALL: at any point
00:18:48 - AMSiPinder to ALL: of the game
00:18:49 - Terran to ALL: accidenrtly made 2nd fact
00:18:49 - AMSiPinder to ALL: crushed you?
00:18:50 - Terran to ALL: instead of a port
00:18:53 - Terran to ALL: ur fucking bad
00:18:54 - AMSiPinder to ALL: ah so your bad
00:18:56 - Terran to ALL: you're*
00:18:59 - Terran to ALL: again, learn to spell
00:19:01 - AMSiPinder to ALL: u just spelt it ur
00:19:01 - AMSiPinder to ALL: ...

replay: http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/95298-1v1-terran-protoss-metalopolis
@NvPinder on twitter | Member of Gamecom Nv | http://www.clan-ta.com | http://www.youtube.com/user/ftrunkz | http://www.twitchtv.com/xghpinder
Trib
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada18 Posts
October 24 2010 15:01 GMT
#985
lmao... So playing PvP... I win with Void rays vs his Colossus so the guy says...


"Fucking Void rays every game...I was going Collossus to be nice..."
kyarisan
Profile Joined May 2010
United States347 Posts
October 25 2010 09:28 GMT
#986
[image loading]
Deleted_143
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia256 Posts
October 25 2010 09:33 GMT
#987
--- Nuked ---
Jankisa
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Croatia1778 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-25 10:07:23
October 25 2010 09:59 GMT
#988
2v2 Game, I play random there, get terran. Protoss ally, I used Kate Lockwell icon (SHE'S HOT)

HIM: Gz on noob campagin icon
HIM: We are going to lose cuz ur noob
ME: I got 100 team random and 100 toss icon
HIM: Fucking liar
ME: If you want we can 1v1 later and see who's the noob

10 mins later,2 zerg opponets mutas kill my mineral line, he got a lot of stalkers and does not help at all, i lose 3 turrets , 2 thors and a lot of marines

HIM: FUCKING KNEW YOU WERE NOOB , FUCK YOU

Funny thing he is in bronze solo and plat 2v2
So, are you a pessimist? - On my better days. Are you a nihilist? - Not as much as I should be.
itsthewoo
Profile Joined October 2010
United States260 Posts
October 25 2010 10:25 GMT
#989
1v1 against a silver, me Zerg, him Protoss.

He attempts a 2 gate zealot rush, but I'm doing the 5RR build, and have roaches out already to defend. He transitions into a 1-base 5-warp gate (mainly because I don't let him take his natural and keep putting pressure on him) with a decent amount of photon cannon to defend. At this point I'm already on 3 bases, and about to take a 4th.

After breaking through the backdoor entry to his natural and denying it again, he asks "wtf how'd you get so many units?"
ZetoT
Profile Joined October 2010
United States5 Posts
October 25 2010 10:36 GMT
#990
2v2 as Random rolled Terran. Being the crazy person I am I went mass raven.
Needless to say silly things were said.
[image loading]
Ohnoes
Baarn
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2702 Posts
October 25 2010 10:40 GMT
#991
There's no S in KT. :P
Darkhallow
Profile Joined October 2010
Finland139 Posts
October 25 2010 10:40 GMT
#992
[image loading]


I really had some fun time with this guy. and the gg thing: he just wrote it to chat
The game is not about having fun; it is about stopping as many other people as you can from having fun. That’s the only thing that really matters. As well as being pro.
Phrencys
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada270 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-25 13:23:56
October 25 2010 13:22 GMT
#993
Queued a custom game as random, got T vs Z.

When he scouts my rax+fac wall-off...
Him: See this is what I call bad strategy...
Me: k
Him: You go mech, I go muta harass, game lasts forever

So I push with 1 thor, 5-6 scvs + some marines and a couple hellions, turns out I wipe his expansion with this while more thors come as reinforcement. Oh I also park 1 thor in my minerals to fend off his so-called "muta harass".

Him:this is stupid. mech never works.
Me:seems to have worked just fine for me.
<Him> has left the game.
MyZioN
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden46 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-25 13:55:11
October 25 2010 13:28 GMT
#994
Me and some friends was playing some teamgames and we got rushed by 3 protosses doing 2gate zealot push very early. Our response was of course to make alot of units to defend, they fail the push and we counterpush and win.

They go: "OMG is it rly fun to win by cheap early pushes?!?!?!??!?! OLOLOLOL"

I found it kinda ironic of them to say something like that when they were the ones forcing us to build those units lol


Also I played a TvT on 1400 diamond and got cheesed (before the depot then rax patch) on scrap station, i managed to lift off and and turtle up on the island. I then went for mass rines and medivacs having no thoughts of winning just wanted to be an ass cus he cheesed me. Anyway, i ended up pwning him cus he went for BCs and my rines just chrushed it, and he didnt even expand when he had the whole map, lol.

He typed out FUCK YOU and left the game, afterwards I got a bunch of pms where he told me all kinds off stuff I don't even wanna type out here, boy was that fun
lumbini
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany1 Post
Last Edited: 2010-10-25 16:57:26
October 25 2010 16:46 GMT
#995
We just met twice in a raw in the ladder.
1st game i won.. and he flamed me

"and you are so bad it tooks 1 hour to win"

2nd game started with

me: "gl hf"
him: "did we just play?"
me: "hmm" "dunno"
him: "last game?"
me: "i played tvz last game" -- obviously a lie
him: "then hf"
me: ":D" "otherways not?"
him: "otherise not"

so he just lost the 2nd game..
after a little bit of smalltalk he left me this pleasant msg via ingame chat


Geo: before i put you on ignore forever
for being a digusting lame cheeser liar and generally fucked up nub
i just wanted to let you know
you re a waste of oxygen
and if you think i m mad, im not, im perfectly calm, i just wanted to let you know, you are a burden for man kind
and if it ever occours to you to do something really good
kill yourself
bye

IM LOVIN IT :D

Note: ZvZ: 1st game he played FE against my 11 Pool
2nd game he played a 10 Pool against my 12 Pool, Expand
Klive5ive
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom6056 Posts
October 25 2010 16:55 GMT
#996
BTW the perfect response to long rants like that is "Cry more noob" !!

I played a TvP against a Protoss that couldn't macro for shit (mind you my macro is really strong).
I dropped his expo and killed loads of his probes, but he kills my army with storm and counters.

By this point I already have my 3rd up and I JUST manage to hold out using SCVs to hold off the stalkers.
I win with drops and block a few more times with SCVs then...

him "fucking SCV tank imbalance, impossible to kill"
him "you're noob only win cos of SCVs"
me "lol"
me "learn to macro"
him "what the fuck does that have to do with imba SCVs?" - leaves the game

rofl


Don't hate the player - Hate the game
NoeNoe
Profile Joined January 2003
Netherlands76 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-25 17:31:05
October 25 2010 17:27 GMT
#997
im getting reported ow noes

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/8256/screenshot2010102423052.jpg
MrArarat
Profile Joined September 2010
Argentina132 Posts
October 25 2010 17:38 GMT
#998
Great Thread, I'll post some when i get them...
Resting on the mountain side...
kXn
Profile Joined August 2010
254 Posts
October 25 2010 17:54 GMT
#999
This was like 1 week after the release, I played as Terran (Random nowadays) and my opponent was zerg


Him: you are worthless trash, being able to win by simply A-moving into zerg's main is NOT NORMAL

Me: but on meth it is

*leaves the game



I might try to find the replay for pic, if anyone wants
andy186
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia1058 Posts
October 25 2010 18:06 GMT
#1000
I try to be nice and say gg at the end but I always get so frustrated so generally I am the BM guy you guys are posting about
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 70 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs ShamelessLIVE!
herO vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings167
SHIN 77
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 299
ByuN 274
OGKoka 270
SHIN 75
MindelVK 24
Railgan 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68144
Calm 10591
Rain 2658
soO 981
Bisu 927
FanTaSy 878
Stork 406
Soulkey 396
Rush 290
Soma 211
[ Show more ]
firebathero 197
Shuttle 167
Last 148
Snow 133
Mind 109
Light 107
ToSsGirL 74
Pusan 72
hero 43
Shinee 42
Bale 37
Trap 37
Killer 36
Sea.KH 36
Free 32
Hm[arnc] 29
Mong 26
Sharp 26
Sexy 24
zelot 20
yabsab 18
sorry 17
Shine 16
HiyA 15
scan(afreeca) 12
Sacsri 11
IntoTheRainbow 10
Noble 10
Aegong 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7611
Dendi0
League of Legends
Reynor89
Counter-Strike
x6flipin316
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Other Games
gofns32998
singsing2259
byalli613
Pyrionflax242
B2W.Neo226
Chillindude14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 102
• Gemini_19 9
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV550
League of Legends
• Jankos3251
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 24m
OSC
11h 24m
Replay Cast
11h 24m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.