Guess I am not the only one... :D
I just lost 5 ladder games in a row, so I know all about what the OP is describing. Maybe I can still take pride in holding some kind of record in this regard... -_-
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Yeld
Austria106 Posts
Guess I am not the only one... :D I just lost 5 ladder games in a row, so I know all about what the OP is describing. Maybe I can still take pride in holding some kind of record in this regard... -_- | ||
|
inTheMood
Norway128 Posts
Edit: Can't spell | ||
|
Kare
Norway786 Posts
| ||
|
bjornkavist
Canada1235 Posts
So I raged super hard, punched my wall, but eventually cooled down. And then I switched to Terran after 3 days of hard pressed thinking, about leaving my beloved brotoss of which I've been playing for 10 years, since I was 6 years old. So now I play Terran and everythings better, and Im on an 8 game winning streak. Moral of the story, Play Terran in SC2 they are easy mode. ![]() | ||
|
Piste
6183 Posts
just a quick question(sorry if this is off topic) What is counted as "competetive gaming"? Is it when you take gaming seriously? OR Is it when you play on high level? Or play on high level seriously? What about when you play on high level but not seriously? Or is it up to player him/herself to decide if he is a casual or a competetive player? | ||
| ||
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Horang2 Bisu Jaedong EffOrt Mini Light Soma BeSt [ Show more ] firebathero Hyuk Stork ZerO Snow Rush ggaemo Zeus Leta hero Killer Pusan Sea.KH sorry Last Sharp Mind Shine Mong soO Bale Shinee Aegong ToSsGirL Trap Sexy NotJumperer Free Yoon HiyA Terrorterran JulyZerg Icarus Sacsri zelot Noble ajuk12(nOOB) Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns35611 singsing2147 olofmeister1175 B2W.Neo921 Mlord262 Hui .174 Liquid`VortiX140 ArmadaUGS140 Mew2King108 ToD75 QueenE74 Chillindude16 Railgan12 ZerO(Twitch)10 fpsfer Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|