• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:02
CEST 04:02
KST 11:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8302 users

Patch 9 Update Problems? - Page 28

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 31 Next All
Longjacket
Profile Joined March 2010
Norway7 Posts
April 23 2010 05:02 GMT
#541
I get "Invalid version please try again later" note when I try to log in. Im not sure if this is because the patching messed up something or if its just that bnet is down.

Anyone else having this problem?
and
Is europe bnet down atm?
"So this is how you repay me for how I repay you!"
NeoScout
Profile Joined April 2010
United States103 Posts
April 23 2010 05:03 GMT
#542
anyone having troubles logging in? my brother was able to log in and create his character, but I can't even type my password
zerglingsfolife
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1694 Posts
April 23 2010 05:03 GMT
#543
Anybody else having issues viewing achievements or portraits? When I click on the respective screens, nothing shows up for portraits, and on achievements, the icon just keeps spinning and nothing loads . Any ideas?
Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crown and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness.
topherthetoad
Profile Joined September 2008
China130 Posts
April 23 2010 05:05 GMT
#544
I have been disconnecting a shit ton. Anyone else having similar problems?
omninmo
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
2349 Posts
April 23 2010 05:05 GMT
#545
The patch "base\Mods\Liberty.SC2Mod\Base.SC2Assets\Assets\Textures\barracks_diffuse.dds" could not be applied. (CRC mismatch: expected 0x1c373e89, actual 0xaa0258d3.) If this problem persists, you may be able to solve it by uninstalling and then reinstalling the game. If you are unable to correct this problem, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (BNUpdate:TCApply)

thats the error message i get.. should i reinstall?
Khalleb
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1909 Posts
April 23 2010 05:07 GMT
#546
yes that what i did
Liquid'Nony: "I only needed one probe to take down idra. I had to upgrade to a zealot for strelok."
smileyyy
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany1816 Posts
April 23 2010 05:10 GMT
#547
I get "Invalid version please try again later" note when I try to log in. Im not sure if this is because the patching messed up something or if its just that bnet is down.

Anyone else having this problem?
and
Is europe bnet down atm?


Same Problem yesterday the updater looped so I closed it and went to sleep :>. I started it few minutes ago again it tried to patch/dl but was done after few secs. After trying to log in I get the same error. I'm dling the whole patch through http from a link posted here and will try to patch manually :o. Dl will finish in 30mins .. I cant wait anymorre :D
Fruitseller: I feel like it's a good strategy[6Pool]. I had a lot of strategies, but I thought about it a lot and decided to 6 pool. Other people told me to 6 pool too
NeoScout
Profile Joined April 2010
United States103 Posts
April 23 2010 05:11 GMT
#548
wow, can't believe a patch could cause so much trouble
Longjacket
Profile Joined March 2010
Norway7 Posts
April 23 2010 05:14 GMT
#549
On April 23 2010 14:10 smileyyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
I get "Invalid version please try again later" note when I try to log in. Im not sure if this is because the patching messed up something or if its just that bnet is down.

Anyone else having this problem?
and
Is europe bnet down atm?


Same Problem yesterday the updater looped so I closed it and went to sleep :>. I started it few minutes ago again it tried to patch/dl but was done after few secs. After trying to log in I get the same error. I'm dling the whole patch through http from a link posted here and will try to patch manually :o. Dl will finish in 30mins .. I cant wait anymorre :D


I actually used the http mirror to patch because the updater was going really slow.
Let me know if it works for you
"So this is how you repay me for how I repay you!"
coltrane
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Chile988 Posts
April 23 2010 05:17 GMT
#550
Does anyone knows how to rollback?
Jävla skit
Vise
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands53 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-23 05:39:52
April 23 2010 05:38 GMT
#551
On April 23 2010 14:17 coltrane wrote:
Does anyone knows how to rollback?


Thats like doing rofl but then without the L
7
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada1218 Posts
April 23 2010 05:39 GMT
#552
Mine is taking its sweet ass time, with the words "You are behind a firewall", despite still slowly downloading. Does that even mean anything? I mean I know the bars are still moving, cause I counted them to see where they were at.
I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars teams up to prevent a dick from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers!
stolensheep
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom306 Posts
April 23 2010 05:40 GMT
#553
Wait is the patch out at all in EU?
twitter.com/stolensheeps
coltrane
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Chile988 Posts
April 23 2010 05:52 GMT
#554
I am so close to reinstall the whole shit, but it will take a few hours to download the 9 patches if i do it. So, please someone tell me if anyone who had the login problem did solve it.


When i put my email on it says something about being unable to connect to battle.net and that i should check for my internet conection. I cant post on bnet forum, since i dont have a beta profile due to the reset.

I saw many post about that on bnet forums anyway, but not a single one of them was blue.
Jävla skit
C0nverge
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada9 Posts
April 23 2010 05:56 GMT
#555
For those who can't log on to battle.net

it seems that our accounts are bugged

i did log on with my friend's account with my pc but i am not able to connect with mine at all, saying that i have no internet connection nor the server are not available at the moment....
coltrane
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Chile988 Posts
April 23 2010 06:29 GMT
#556
no words from blizz yet
Jävla skit
Me1234
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany219 Posts
April 23 2010 06:35 GMT
#557
On April 23 2010 14:40 jamie wrote:
Wait is the patch out at all in EU?


I can still login and play without the patch on the EU server, maybe the patch got delayed on EU server due to the problems on US server
Uhm?
smileyyy
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany1816 Posts
April 23 2010 06:40 GMT
#558
blah when I try to patch it manually I'm getting an Error that my sc2switcher.exe has the wrong file size. Oh well I'm going to my uni to leech all the old patches and the game client again >1gbit ftw :>
Fruitseller: I feel like it's a good strategy[6Pool]. I had a lot of strategies, but I thought about it a lot and decided to 6 pool. Other people told me to 6 pool too
Ghazwan
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Netherlands444 Posts
April 23 2010 06:45 GMT
#559
On April 23 2010 15:35 Me1234 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2010 14:40 jamie wrote:
Wait is the patch out at all in EU?


I can still login and play without the patch on the EU server, maybe the patch got delayed on EU server due to the problems on US server


Same.

Blizz post on EU forums:

I just got the info, that the patch in Europe has been pushed back a bit and is now scheduled for 19:00 CET. So definitely sleep.


http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=24401793795&sid=5010&pageNo=2

And next page he confirms that it is 23rd April, 19:00 CET.

So yeah, patch isnt out yet in EU.
barth
Profile Joined March 2008
Ireland1272 Posts
April 23 2010 07:01 GMT
#560
I`m getting the immediate crash to desktop like some other people on EU have experienced. I can see battle.net works for some people on EU with the old patch. Would applying patches 1-8 manually help?
"Somebody you are talking to disappears mid sentence, and the universe shoots you because you talked to someone that wasn`t there." - MasterOfChaos
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 179
NeuroSwarm 131
FoxeR 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 585
Leta 514
Bale 74
League of Legends
Doublelift4213
Other Games
summit1g8727
JimRising 537
ViBE210
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick646
BasetradeTV203
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 96
• Light_VIP 11
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1091
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 59m
Patches Events
12h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 59m
OSC
20h 59m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.