• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:12
CEST 04:12
KST 11:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8977 users

TL Scavenger Hunt #2 - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 107 108 109 Next
3FFA
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States3931 Posts
April 19 2010 20:56 GMT
#41
On April 20 2010 05:55 Archaic wrote:
Oh damn. I'm so bad at these. I get so nervous, fail, and then just give up...

Welcome to my world =). Can you guys leave 13 to me because 13 is the day I was born!
"As long as it comes from a pure place and from a honest place, you know, you can write whatever you want."
ElaineCake79
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden13 Posts
April 19 2010 20:56 GMT
#42
¬.¬ Myea...
Great timing... GL and HF to everyone participating.. and Good night.

I will probably be able to see the very first clue before I go to bed... which means I'll miss the entire thing.
Cake... *nom*
Mykill
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada3402 Posts
April 19 2010 20:57 GMT
#43
OH MY GOD!!!
YESSSS! :_
[~~The Impossible Leads To Invention~~] CJ Entusman #52 The problem with internet quotations is that they are hard to verify -Abraham Lincoln c.1863
floor exercise
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada5847 Posts
April 19 2010 20:58 GMT
#44
On April 20 2010 05:54 enigmatic37 wrote:
Why not spread the clues over a larger time interval, so european people would be awake?

Because currently Europe is covered in volcanic ash and it is scientifically impossible to know when it is day or night
Chanted
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Norway1001 Posts
April 19 2010 20:59 GMT
#45
On April 20 2010 05:54 enigmatic37 wrote:
Why not spread the clues over a larger time interval, so european people would be awake?


Its probably alot more work for the moderators, since they will have to keep the contest open for a longer period of time I guess. I will be up for this challange, aslong as I dont fall asleep behind my computer by accident.
3FFA
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States3931 Posts
April 19 2010 21:00 GMT
#46
O man, I gonna hate this though. I gonna have to stay up to 10/11 pm! Hope my folks let me!
"As long as it comes from a pure place and from a honest place, you know, you can write whatever you want."
Zeri
Profile Joined March 2010
United States773 Posts
April 19 2010 21:02 GMT
#47
Another contest I get to fail at!
You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.
Corum
Profile Joined December 2008
United Kingdom45 Posts
April 19 2010 21:04 GMT
#48
Fuck, 3am is too much for me.
Rinrun
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada3509 Posts
April 19 2010 21:06 GMT
#49
I like lotteries cause I fail at these type of contests...
But I will definitely take a shot at this; been hounding for a key for a while now (not like that is different from everyone else here).
MBC/Liquid/TSM always.
stalife
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada1222 Posts
April 19 2010 21:07 GMT
#50
thank you TL for doing this! I'm looking forward to it! can't wait to fuck finals and play sc2 instead
www.memoryexpress.com
Satallgeese
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States239 Posts
April 19 2010 21:08 GMT
#51
I want you all to know, 13 is my lucky number. Hence, I claim it. JK, its seeming more and more likely that I'll have to wait until the actual release of SC2. I look forward to the exhileration of competition!
A good player practices until he gets it right. A great player practices until he can't get it wrong.
Vargavaka
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden111 Posts
April 19 2010 21:14 GMT
#52
Ugh, 4 AM -_-;;
DJay_
Profile Joined February 2010
United States103 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-19 21:16:33
April 19 2010 21:15 GMT
#53
On April 20 2010 06:08 Satallgeese wrote:
I want you all to know, 13 is my lucky number. Hence, I claim it. JK, its seeming more and more likely that I'll have to wait until the actual release of SC2. I look forward to the exhileration of competition!



I will now only attempt to get clue 13
climax
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1088 Posts
April 19 2010 21:16 GMT
#54
Well, I got a paper to write. I guess imma be up all night working and trying to get to a beta key at the same time.
Twitter: @JonathanRosales
millertym
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2 Posts
April 19 2010 21:21 GMT
#55
On April 20 2010 05:35 LunarDestiny wrote:
25 keys... those 26 people must of very sad.



lol that's what I was thinking too!
Freedom isn't Free
Imbu
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States903 Posts
April 19 2010 21:21 GMT
#56
Very excited for this! Good luck and have fun everyone!
@DreamingBird
Tjab
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22 Posts
April 19 2010 21:25 GMT
#57
This is great :D Good luck to all! Not going to stay up for this but will set my alarm to 7am instead of 8
Nothing is ever easy. But it is when you use http://www.sc2bo.net
m4rtini
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway30 Posts
April 19 2010 21:25 GMT
#58
damn, i guess everyone i EU is stacking up on caffeine right about now -_-
tyr
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France1686 Posts
April 19 2010 21:25 GMT
#59
This is totally nuts lol.
This is why TL is the most awesome site ever.
"I'm always reminded of how manly Jaedong is every time I see him." -Bisu
CruS
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden218 Posts
April 19 2010 21:26 GMT
#60
Will try, damnit should sleep!
Whoever fears suffering, is already suffering from what he fears.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 107 108 109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 202
NeuroSwarm 146
FoxeR 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1317
Leta 716
Bale 81
League of Legends
Doublelift4156
Other Games
summit1g8289
JimRising 536
ViBE190
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick662
BasetradeTV198
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• Light_VIP 10
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1129
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 48m
Patches Events
12h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 48m
OSC
20h 48m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.