• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:50
CEST 13:50
KST 20:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9599 users

TL Scavenger Hunt #2 - Page 108

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 Next
dhaKve
Profile Joined April 2010
Spain16 Posts
April 20 2010 17:06 GMT
#2141
Man even the video is already done! nice one but I'll get my key sooner or later ;(
Ewall
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3 Posts
April 20 2010 17:15 GMT
#2142
Man... for 19 anything in orbit is considered a satellite. And for part 1 you don't specify what broodlords speed is relative to or the direction of broodlings speed... But w/e i get it congrats to xephyron
evrythingallthetime
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2 Posts
April 20 2010 18:43 GMT
#2143
copy of my original post:

Well, Here I am. I've been a lurker long enough. These beta keys have inspired me to finally make an account.

Now that Im here, I love the site and have been a huge fan of SC since its initial release.


And now for them beta keys... Jacked up and good to go.
Here I am
xLethargicax
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States469 Posts
April 20 2010 19:04 GMT
#2144
On April 21 2010 01:42 Roffles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2010 01:36 xLethargicax wrote:
"23. s0cXer - Link to post
Do 5 unit sounds and 5 unit impressions from the StarCraft: Brood War. Record and upload to Youtube. You do not need to be first, just post your entry within the hour. Staff will judge, best entry wins."

that's bullshit, he posted it like four hours afterward... If I had that much time mine would have been better..

Well, first off, his was only about an hour after yours...


My post -

13:17

his post was at 15:04.

I posted mine about 20 minutes after the competition. The rule said an hour. That is bs.
GiantEnemyCrab
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada503 Posts
April 20 2010 19:11 GMT
#2145
where is the next hunt?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jugan
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States1566 Posts
April 20 2010 19:14 GMT
#2146
BOOOOO. BIBBIT TOOK THE VIDEO OFF!
I wanted to watch it
Even a Savior couldn't fix all problems. www.twitch.tv/xJugan
sylvanknave
Profile Joined September 2009
United States5 Posts
April 20 2010 20:41 GMT
#2147
Argh, better luck next time for me.
Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today.
RedMorning
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada117 Posts
April 20 2010 21:11 GMT
#2148
Congrats to the winners!...even though the one who won the comic clue sort of sucked :\
Nytemare
Profile Joined April 2010
3 Posts
April 20 2010 21:19 GMT
#2149
awesome guys gg
America- not #1 but in the top 40!
FreeMark
Profile Joined April 2010
United States4 Posts
April 20 2010 21:20 GMT
#2150
On April 21 2010 04:04 xLethargicax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2010 01:42 Roffles wrote:
On April 21 2010 01:36 xLethargicax wrote:
"23. s0cXer - Link to post
Do 5 unit sounds and 5 unit impressions from the StarCraft: Brood War. Record and upload to Youtube. You do not need to be first, just post your entry within the hour. Staff will judge, best entry wins."

that's bullshit, he posted it like four hours afterward... If I had that much time mine would have been better..

Well, first off, his was only about an hour after yours...


My post -

13:17

his post was at 15:04.

I posted mine about 20 minutes after the competition. The rule said an hour. That is bs.



I have to take your side xLethargicax you were within the time frame he wasn't.. if there bending rules for these keys, whats the point of having any rules at all? Why don't they just give the keys out to everyone?
Bombing for Peace is like having Sex for Virginity
rattus22
Profile Joined April 2010
United States68 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-20 21:42:26
April 20 2010 21:41 GMT
#2151
On April 21 2010 06:20 FreeMark wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2010 04:04 xLethargicax wrote:
On April 21 2010 01:42 Roffles wrote:
On April 21 2010 01:36 xLethargicax wrote:
"23. s0cXer - Link to post
Do 5 unit sounds and 5 unit impressions from the StarCraft: Brood War. Record and upload to Youtube. You do not need to be first, just post your entry within the hour. Staff will judge, best entry wins."

that's bullshit, he posted it like four hours afterward... If I had that much time mine would have been better..

Well, first off, his was only about an hour after yours...


My post -

13:17

his post was at 15:04.

I posted mine about 20 minutes after the competition. The rule said an hour. That is bs.



I have to take your side xLethargicax you were within the time frame he wasn't.. if there bending rules for these keys, whats the point of having any rules at all? Why don't they just give the keys out to everyone?




I agree, he was way late, plus he only did impressions of FIVE units, thats it. And they were ALL TERRAN, come on. There were others with amazing protoss and zerg impressions as well as terran. Whoever judged that DID NOT judge very fairly. >.>
diehilde
Profile Joined September 2008
Germany1596 Posts
April 20 2010 21:46 GMT
#2152
I just wanna say that Bibbit sux, he doesnt deserve the beta key he won! He already removed the video of him singing the countries of the world song. Way to rob the community who gave you a beta key of the lil bit of fun in return. BOO!
Savior: "I will cheat everyone again in SC2!" - SCII Beta Tester
MagicARide
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada83 Posts
April 20 2010 21:47 GMT
#2153
so much win in the girl playing starcraft one
mmm... muta micro
paymeinrice
Profile Joined April 2010
United States23 Posts
April 20 2010 21:49 GMT
#2154
Nice scavenger hunt, there's a pretty wide range of skills that people need. I like the fact that I can still try some of these although I'm at work. =P gl all
Meh
rattus22
Profile Joined April 2010
United States68 Posts
April 20 2010 21:59 GMT
#2155
On April 21 2010 06:20 FreeMark wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2010 04:04 xLethargicax wrote:
On April 21 2010 01:42 Roffles wrote:
On April 21 2010 01:36 xLethargicax wrote:
"23. s0cXer - Link to post
Do 5 unit sounds and 5 unit impressions from the StarCraft: Brood War. Record and upload to Youtube. You do not need to be first, just post your entry within the hour. Staff will judge, best entry wins."

that's bullshit, he posted it like four hours afterward... If I had that much time mine would have been better..

Well, first off, his was only about an hour after yours...


My post -

13:17

his post was at 15:04.

I posted mine about 20 minutes after the competition. The rule said an hour. That is bs.



I have to take your side xLethargicax you were within the time frame he wasn't.. if there bending rules for these keys, whats the point of having any rules at all? Why don't they just give the keys out to everyone?




And on top of that, just look at how much he edited his video, time is clearly an issue with the impression challenge....
robshredsky
Profile Joined April 2010
United States8 Posts
April 20 2010 23:32 GMT
#2156
Alright, alright. So we agree I deserve the key? ;D
yohan
Profile Joined April 2010
China3 Posts
April 20 2010 23:38 GMT
#2157
gone on ~
I love StarCraft II
Omar91
Profile Joined April 2010
Angola620 Posts
April 20 2010 23:54 GMT
#2158
When is the next scavenger hunt guys ?
xLethargicax
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States469 Posts
April 21 2010 00:01 GMT
#2159
On April 21 2010 06:59 rattus22 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2010 06:20 FreeMark wrote:
On April 21 2010 04:04 xLethargicax wrote:
On April 21 2010 01:42 Roffles wrote:
On April 21 2010 01:36 xLethargicax wrote:
"23. s0cXer - Link to post
Do 5 unit sounds and 5 unit impressions from the StarCraft: Brood War. Record and upload to Youtube. You do not need to be first, just post your entry within the hour. Staff will judge, best entry wins."

that's bullshit, he posted it like four hours afterward... If I had that much time mine would have been better..

Well, first off, his was only about an hour after yours...


My post -

13:17

his post was at 15:04.

I posted mine about 20 minutes after the competition. The rule said an hour. That is bs.



I have to take your side xLethargicax you were within the time frame he wasn't.. if there bending rules for these keys, whats the point of having any rules at all? Why don't they just give the keys out to everyone?




And on top of that, just look at how much he edited his video, time is clearly an issue with the impression challenge....


Exactly! Thank you, I am not even saying I should have won, mine was so/so I am just saying he didn't deserve it, because the rules said one hour. If I would have had three hours to do mine it would have been a lot better!
robshredsky
Profile Joined April 2010
United States8 Posts
April 21 2010 00:09 GMT
#2160
On April 21 2010 09:01 xLethargicax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2010 06:59 rattus22 wrote:
On April 21 2010 06:20 FreeMark wrote:
On April 21 2010 04:04 xLethargicax wrote:
On April 21 2010 01:42 Roffles wrote:
On April 21 2010 01:36 xLethargicax wrote:
"23. s0cXer - Link to post
Do 5 unit sounds and 5 unit impressions from the StarCraft: Brood War. Record and upload to Youtube. You do not need to be first, just post your entry within the hour. Staff will judge, best entry wins."

that's bullshit, he posted it like four hours afterward... If I had that much time mine would have been better..

Well, first off, his was only about an hour after yours...


My post -

13:17

his post was at 15:04.

I posted mine about 20 minutes after the competition. The rule said an hour. That is bs.



I have to take your side xLethargicax you were within the time frame he wasn't.. if there bending rules for these keys, whats the point of having any rules at all? Why don't they just give the keys out to everyone?




And on top of that, just look at how much he edited his video, time is clearly an issue with the impression challenge....


Exactly! Thank you, I am not even saying I should have won, mine was so/so I am just saying he didn't deserve it, because the rules said one hour. If I would have had three hours to do mine it would have been a lot better!

Agreed. In all fairness you should've won. But he did a video, does that matter? Well let's see.. it states to upload to Youtube, so maybe? I may have had mine in even later then his. But I submitted within an hour of reading the challenge because i fell asleep during the hunt. So, if we could all just get a key I think it may settle this little dispute.
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM785
IndyStarCraft 153
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 785
Lowko404
mouzHeroMarine 279
IndyStarCraft 153
MindelVK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37599
Free 6212
Jaedong 1290
BeSt 567
Soulkey 487
Horang2 416
Larva 267
Soma 244
Zeus 226
Hyun 132
[ Show more ]
Last 120
sorry 112
Pusan 81
Mind 80
actioN 78
Sexy 78
Shinee 44
soO 39
ToSsGirL 18
scan(afreeca) 18
yabsab 17
Aegong 12
zelot 12
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5661
Dendi715
XaKoH 417
XcaliburYe211
canceldota16
Counter-Strike
byalli634
Other Games
gofns30598
singsing2319
Coldzera 704
B2W.Neo633
Pyrionflax296
ToD131
trigger6
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV240
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 18
• LUISG 16
• StrangeGG 15
• Gemini_19 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV429
League of Legends
• Jankos3905
Upcoming Events
Online Event
10m
TaKeTV 57
CranKy Ducklings1
AI Arena Tournament
5h 10m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 10m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 10m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.