• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:15
CEST 19:15
KST 02:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12447 users

TL Scavenger Hunt #2 - Page 102

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 109 Next
CynanMachae
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Canada1459 Posts
April 20 2010 05:37 GMT
#2021
Depend if correctly imply not touching the game speed, cause then yes
Jang Yoon Chul hwaiting!
Golex
Profile Joined April 2010
United States5 Posts
April 20 2010 05:37 GMT
#2022
Huzzah!!!!! Can't believe I won! Finally I can stop wanting to kill my friends when they jabber about playing SC2.
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
April 20 2010 05:37 GMT
#2023
Curious about how long until the keys get sent out.

But I'm going to sleep soon so I'm in no rush. Just wondering is all
nubster
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States49 Posts
April 20 2010 05:39 GMT
#2024
14. Done in 7:48

7:48
University of Michigan Starcraft Team
iamtenninja
Profile Joined April 2010
United States162 Posts
April 20 2010 05:40 GMT
#2025
Ugh I was busy with my submissions for #13, wasn't aware that it was already closed!
In lieu of good sportsmanship, here's mine anyways:

First
Second
Third
Fourth
Fifth
Korynne
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada990 Posts
April 20 2010 05:41 GMT
#2026
Man, youtube just sent me a chippy email being all like congratulations for uploading your first video.

Oh, you mean the one where it cut off at 2:21 minutes? xD Can't say that's a good first impression from youtube webcam uploading. xD
TL Mawfyah~ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Blind
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States2529 Posts
April 20 2010 05:41 GMT
#2027
I'm looking over the entries right now and some of these are awesome. Gotta look through all the posts of girlfriends playing sc. Definitely participating in future scavenger hunts.
wishbones
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada2600 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-20 05:46:01
April 20 2010 05:43 GMT
#2028
So........... Who's making the UMS of #14? :D

Gotta have 4 Start Spots for comps, and for the players. With a 10 minute countdown timer.
Obj: kill the CPU CC while avoiding your only probes demise. If you lose you lose, games over for yea. Either stay and obs, or just leave. I`d like to play this with friends LOL.

Map Name: TL Scavenger Challenge#14!.scx
joined TL.net in 2006 (aka GMer) - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=41944#2
quack
Profile Joined April 2010
7 Posts
April 20 2010 05:43 GMT
#2029
I had a blast trying to get my girlfriend to do number 22--she'd never even actually watched a game. It was epic fail, but a lot of fun. I just looked and I actually won number 6, so yay! This was a great contest, and even if I hadn't won it was much better thought out than the other giveaways I've seen. Two thumbs up for a great time!
Holyknight_127
Profile Joined July 2007
United States82 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-20 05:44:52
April 20 2010 05:44 GMT
#2030
On April 20 2010 14:35 Shauni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2010 14:31 mtmf wrote:
On April 20 2010 13:02 Liquid`NonY wrote:
i dont want a key for #14 lol. i want someone else to do it!

Well, you better give me the key then, because seems like you got it...
LOL


Give it to the most deserving yourself then... There's so many pages so I'm not entirely sure anymore, but I don't think anybody else made it 'correctly' (that is on a normal map without gitching) within 10 minutes.


I did! in 10 min 15 seconds though on HBR (longer distance)
page 93
Hwaiting!!!
s0cXer
Profile Joined April 2010
United States6 Posts
April 20 2010 05:45 GMT
#2031
Sorry, i forgot the sounds. Here's full entry for # 23:

impressions:


sounds:


PLEASE PLEASE PICK ME PICK MEEEEE
Shauni
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
4077 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-20 05:46:21
April 20 2010 05:45 GMT
#2032
On April 20 2010 14:43 quack wrote:
I had a blast trying to get my girlfriend to do number 22--she'd never even actually watched a game. It was epic fail, but a lot of fun. I just looked and I actually won number 6, so yay! This was a great contest, and even if I hadn't won it was much better thought out than the other giveaways I've seen. Two thumbs up for a great time!


upload the video anyway!

On April 20 2010 14:44 Holyknight_127 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2010 14:35 Shauni wrote:
On April 20 2010 14:31 mtmf wrote:
On April 20 2010 13:02 Liquid`NonY wrote:
i dont want a key for #14 lol. i want someone else to do it!

Well, you better give me the key then, because seems like you got it...
LOL


Give it to the most deserving yourself then... There's so many pages so I'm not entirely sure anymore, but I don't think anybody else made it 'correctly' (that is on a normal map without gitching) within 10 minutes.


I did! in 10 min 15 seconds though on HBR (longer distance)
page 93


I know, I watched it. But 10 min 15 seconds is not under 10 minutes.
I'm taking whatever coverage I can get, because frankly, I'm busy working on this million dollar deal at my job. Early retirement is a good thing brotha man. - MessengerASL
Typicalbox
Profile Joined April 2010
United States59 Posts
April 20 2010 05:45 GMT
#2033
So dose NoNy get the key for 14? my entry was legit, he also stated he didn't want the key right?
Q(o.OQ) || EGMachine || Grubby || EGThorZain || Foreigners Fighting !!
ZeroByDivide
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada85 Posts
April 20 2010 05:48 GMT
#2034
On April 20 2010 14:25 Thegilaboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2010 14:12 Retroredeye wrote:
22.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAhE5tTgAHk
She lost, but it's pretty funny anyway.


That was pretty entertaining to watch hahaha


That was absolutely golden HAHAHAHA
DrSmoke
Profile Joined April 2010
United States175 Posts
April 20 2010 05:48 GMT
#2035
Yeah, team liquid comes up with the best contests.

I really like some of the C&H comics. Someone should compile them all into one thread or something...
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
April 20 2010 05:48 GMT
#2036
Judging unit sounds tomorrow, its too late now, I'm going to pass out.

Fun contest everyone, cheers.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
s0cXer
Profile Joined April 2010
United States6 Posts
April 20 2010 05:49 GMT
#2037
man I had SUCH a good idea for the disney song too, but I had to go pick up my dad. and we dont even get to see the winner's video?????
wishbones
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada2600 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-20 05:51:23
April 20 2010 05:50 GMT
#2038
On April 20 2010 14:45 Typicalbox wrote:
So dose NoNy get the key for 14? my entry was legit, he also stated he didn't want the key right?

I think its gone to him, either that or they wrote that red text = unfinished, and removed the red text from #14 for nothing, it sucks too cus i was about to attempt this one last time, since I only tried once or twice earlier, but i was not in a good enough mood to play anything, i just saw that as the easiest one up there ahaha.
joined TL.net in 2006 (aka GMer) - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=41944#2
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
April 20 2010 05:50 GMT
#2039
Damn, as if Nony needs another key haha
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
ManyWhelps
Profile Joined November 2009
Canada3 Posts
April 20 2010 05:52 GMT
#2040
Epic contest, twas a really good time.
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM923
TKL 347
IndyStarCraft 244
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 923
ByuN 409
TKL 347
IndyStarCraft 244
BRAT_OK 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46773
Calm 3091
firebathero 161
actioN 139
Free 43
Mong 30
Rock 28
ToSsGirL 28
Pusan 20
Aegong 17
[ Show more ]
soO 17
scan(afreeca) 14
Terrorterran 14
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9492
Dendi1155
League of Legends
Reynor220
Counter-Strike
fl0m5197
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu215
Grubby192
MindelVK9
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1723
FrodaN1002
Beastyqt695
B2W.Neo689
olofmeister555
Mlord463
Khaldor448
KnowMe294
crisheroes178
Livibee122
ToD26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick215
BasetradeTV86
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 25
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach70
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV559
League of Legends
• Nemesis3227
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1442
Other Games
• Shiphtur702
• imaqtpie155
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 45m
OSC
5h 45m
Replay Cast
5h 45m
OSC
18h 45m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.