• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:17
CEST 06:17
KST 13:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7069 users

[Song] SC2 Fireflies - Page 9

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 All
Kojaimea
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom277 Posts
April 20 2010 12:39 GMT
#161
I really liked this. Considering the extent of my hatred for the original, you've done very well.
The riverbed, dried-up, half full of leaves. Us, listening to a river in the trees.
Clearout
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway1060 Posts
April 20 2010 12:46 GMT
#162
wow this almost made me sad o.o
really?
Slurgi
Profile Joined March 2010
United States118 Posts
April 20 2010 15:17 GMT
#163
This is excellent! Well done!
FreshVegetables
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Finland513 Posts
April 20 2010 15:28 GMT
#164
On April 19 2010 05:31 vik170 wrote:
SC2 Fireflies (Female Vocals)


Another remake of the song, credz too Lisu and Baller



btw, we are not pros


In fact I think this was very well done. ^_^ Good job
yummy tomatoes
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
April 20 2010 15:35 GMT
#165
Man you are a very talented lyricist
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
wishbones
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada2600 Posts
April 20 2010 15:35 GMT
#166
that was some deep shit Loved it.
joined TL.net in 2006 (aka GMer) - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=41944#2
Chromyne
Profile Joined January 2008
Canada561 Posts
April 20 2010 15:54 GMT
#167
I agree you're a mad good lyricist.

I'm not a big fan of the vocals because it seems very laid back (not the tone quality, but the attitude, e.g. lack of support, pitch problems). There are also some parts of the song where the audio starts to clip. Props on the NT1-A!
Soli Deo gloria.
Vise
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands53 Posts
April 20 2010 16:43 GMT
#168
G_G
sYz-Adrenaline
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States1850 Posts
April 20 2010 16:48 GMT
#169
You really deserved that beta key 7mk !
Can you feel the rush?
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
April 20 2010 17:02 GMT
#170
thx
Just in case that anyone confuses it, I had nothing to do with the lyrics. They are all a product of baller's lyrical genius!
beep boop
MagicUnicorn
Profile Joined February 2010
Belgium47 Posts
April 20 2010 17:05 GMT
#171
ok then probs to ballers they are indee genius
but although probs to you 7mk i really loooooove ya singing way better (for my taste) than the others
the sleppy voice fits perfect
i m listenig at your song all day on my iphone^^
ColorsOfRainbow
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany354 Posts
April 20 2010 17:08 GMT
#172
A
M
A
Z
I
N
G
!
cloudJR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States266 Posts
April 20 2010 17:13 GMT
#173
Wow all I can say is awesome. I lol'd so hard at the lyric, "Give idrA a thousand hugs." Great work! Going on the Ipod right now.
All I can hear are thousands of children screaming imbalance.......
TheTuna
Profile Joined August 2009
United States286 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-20 17:16:45
April 20 2010 17:16 GMT
#174
Remake was much better OP, but it's still fantastic either way. This is pure genius. Going on my driving CD lol.
mnck
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark1518 Posts
April 20 2010 19:12 GMT
#175
I just wanna say that the remake was absolutely amazing! No one can hate this, except Simon Cowell!
@Munck
Ledge.End
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada28 Posts
April 21 2010 01:12 GMT
#176
On April 18 2010 19:15 super_toast wrote:



I re-recorded it because the vocals bothered me, hope this will showcase the amazing lyrics better
Great song but I think it needed a new vocalist

Edit: Apparently I fucked up the vocal editing on the last chorus, hope it's not too bad


Do you have a link for mp3 download?
I'm never wrong. I once thought I was wrong, but turns out I was mistaken.
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
April 21 2010 01:15 GMT
#177
yo man, what application did you use to record both voice and the minus one? Imma try this myself
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
Failoan
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States50 Posts
April 21 2010 01:20 GMT
#178
epic song, great work and thanks for the share =)
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
April 21 2010 17:13 GMT
#179
On April 21 2010 10:15 Licmyobelisk wrote:
yo man, what application did you use to record both voice and the minus one? Imma try this myself


What do you mean by "record the minus one"

Just download the karaoke mp3 in the op, then download any recording software, like Audacity or Reaper, both are free. The latter one's better imo, and it says on the homepage that it's not free, but in reality it is.
beep boop
FinBenton
Profile Joined March 2011
Finland870 Posts
April 12 2011 11:09 GMT
#180
Awsome song, made me sad for some reason though. Bump for someone who hasnt heard.
Prev 1 7 8 9 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17022
Rain 1438
GuemChi 643
sSak 41
Bale 23
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm211
League of Legends
JimRising 527
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1136
taco 394
minikerr34
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1051
Mew2King78
Other Games
summit1g9287
WinterStarcraft575
C9.Mang0196
ViBE100
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1149
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream63
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 28
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota232
League of Legends
• Lourlo1027
• Rush646
• Stunt403
Other Games
• Scarra728
• Shiphtur720
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 43m
INu's Battles
6h 43m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
8h 43m
OSC
17h 58m
Replay Cast
18h 43m
OSC
1d 18h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.