• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:17
CEST 06:17
KST 13:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7069 users

[Song] SC2 Fireflies - Page 8

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
IceCube
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Croatia1403 Posts
April 18 2010 11:55 GMT
#141
Pure WIN! Really nice job dude, I like it alot! Looove the lyrics!
Forever Vulture.. :(
hoppipolla
Profile Joined January 2010
Australia782 Posts
April 18 2010 11:56 GMT
#142
Lyrics are genius.
"It's not acceptable"
begin
Profile Joined April 2010
United States21 Posts
April 18 2010 16:46 GMT
#143
On April 18 2010 19:15 super_toast wrote:



I re-recorded it because the vocals bothered me, hope this will showcase the amazing lyrics better
Great song but I think it needed a new vocalist

Edit: Apparently I fucked up the vocal editing on the last chorus, hope it's not too bad


Wow the reverb is waaaaay too strong. Also when you take the vocals off direct center it sounds too quiet most of the time.
begin.testchamber
iPlod
Profile Joined June 2009
United States46 Posts
April 18 2010 17:01 GMT
#144
Is it sad that I hear the old Terran comsat sound effects in this song, and I try and scroll around my screen to maybe see what they found out, even if I'm not playing starcraft?
Give idra a thousand hugs.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
April 18 2010 17:02 GMT
#145
Fantastic. Singing wasn't that bad either ^.^ at first I was like his voice is warbly, but it grew on me :3

It's kinda cute :D
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Elec
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada136 Posts
April 18 2010 17:19 GMT
#146
really well done enjoyed it alot

keep it up
and i do like the idea of a TL singing contest
Yellow Shinny VW beetle with # plate R3AV3R
CDRdude
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States5625 Posts
April 18 2010 17:28 GMT
#147
That was outstanding. Bravo.
Force staff is the best item in the game.
Kezzer
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States1268 Posts
April 18 2010 18:00 GMT
#148
On April 18 2010 19:15 super_toast wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3KgEZVqrGE&fmt=18


I re-recorded it because the vocals bothered me, hope this will showcase the amazing lyrics better
Great song but I think it needed a new vocalist

Edit: Apparently I fucked up the vocal editing on the last chorus, hope it's not too bad



Liked this much better sorry op, but your voice isn't the best for singing :o
vik170
Profile Joined September 2008
Norway11 Posts
April 18 2010 20:31 GMT
#149
SC2 Fireflies (Female Vocals)


Another remake of the song, credz too Lisu and Baller



btw, we are not pros
snakkes
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
April 18 2010 20:33 GMT
#150
On April 19 2010 05:31 vik170 wrote:
SC2 Fireflies (Female Vocals)


Another remake of the song, credz too Lisu and Baller



btw, we are not pros


Singer rushed the words alot o_o
:)
Lisu
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway5 Posts
April 18 2010 20:41 GMT
#151


Singer rushed the words alot o_o



I know, I thought lyrics were hard to adapt to the faster music we had. Sorry, I'm not very good It was all for fun ^^ and the blizzard verse was so hard ... :O
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
April 18 2010 20:43 GMT
#152
On April 19 2010 05:41 Lisu wrote:
Show nested quote +


Singer rushed the words alot o_o



I know, I thought lyrics were hard to adapt to the faster music we had. Sorry, I'm not very good It was all for fun ^^ and the blizzard verse was so hard ... :O


well it was only really bad in the beginning, you got a very good voice though
beep boop
Wedge
Profile Joined March 2008
Canada580 Posts
April 18 2010 20:44 GMT
#153
Awesome job buddy. I admit I was skeptical at first, I rarely enjoy these song 'parodies' or lyrics changed to games or whatever, but this one was oddly soothing and the lyrics were great. Perhaps it helps that I enjoyed the original song and the background music, but still, great job.
rwrzr
Profile Joined February 2010
United States1980 Posts
April 18 2010 20:45 GMT
#154
The part about SC:BW dying out slowly hopefully won't be true!
FADC
Lisu
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway5 Posts
April 18 2010 20:48 GMT
#155


well it was only really bad in the beginning, you got a very good voice though



Thanks, I thought about fixing the beginning. But we spent a lot of time on the first version, and we just couldnt be bothered xD
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
April 18 2010 20:49 GMT
#156
On April 19 2010 05:48 Lisu wrote:
Show nested quote +


well it was only really bad in the beginning, you got a very good voice though



Thanks, I thought about fixing the beginning. But we spent a lot of time on the first version, and we just couldnt be bothered xD


yeah once something is done it's superhard to motivate yourself to redo it, I know that quite well...
beep boop
Lisu
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway5 Posts
April 18 2010 21:00 GMT
#157
On April 19 2010 05 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              19 2010 05      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              19 2010 05      end_of_the_skype_highlighting:49 7mk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2010 05:48 Lisu wrote:


well it was only really bad in the beginning, you got a very good voice though



Thanks, I thought about fixing the beginning. But we spent a lot of time on the first version, and we just couldnt be bothered xD


yeah once something is done it's superhard to motivate yourself to redo it, I know that quite well...



Yeh, I might do it later... I don't think I will though xD
speccaN
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden28 Posts
April 18 2010 21:26 GMT
#158
Haha this is great :D
blae000
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway1640 Posts
April 20 2010 12:01 GMT
#159
Wow, I must say I just sat smiling. :D Great work.. ^^ So good you got a key, deserved it..
Liquid
PikaFoO
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia38 Posts
April 20 2010 12:36 GMT
#160
LolOL song is mad;;
i like the zerg references ; Mutas cannot stack and lings auto surround =P haha
Til Starcraft 3 !! lolol
-Break my heart for what breaks yours;
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17022
Rain 1438
GuemChi 643
sSak 41
Bale 23
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm211
League of Legends
JimRising 527
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1136
taco 394
minikerr34
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1051
Mew2King78
Other Games
summit1g9287
WinterStarcraft575
C9.Mang0196
ViBE100
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1149
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream63
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 28
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota232
League of Legends
• Lourlo1027
• Rush646
• Stunt403
Other Games
• Scarra728
• Shiphtur720
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 43m
INu's Battles
6h 43m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
8h 43m
OSC
17h 58m
Replay Cast
18h 43m
OSC
1d 18h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.