• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:53
CEST 03:53
KST 10:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7387 users

Beta Key Self-Nominators - Page 79

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 99 Next
checo
Profile Joined November 2008
Mexico1364 Posts
April 19 2010 04:11 GMT
#1561
On April 19 2010 13:03 silentguy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2010 13:02 checo wrote:
On April 19 2010 12:59 flamewheel91 wrote:
On April 19 2010 12:58 sixghost wrote:
Still hoping for a mass ban of all those left on the list.

That would be mean


That would be such's a magnificent end to this XD


But that would take AWAY users and TL doesn't want that.... well I'm pretty sure of it.


This XD this is awsome so nice with evil around hir =D need some popcorns
El amor no mueve al mundo, ni hace brillar el sol, pero el amor hace latir este corazon....
FoieGras
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Canada270 Posts
April 19 2010 04:13 GMT
#1562
I just hope that if the new guys get the keys they'd stick around rather than fade into nothingness.
pred470r
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Bulgaria3265 Posts
April 19 2010 04:14 GMT
#1563
posting to confirm my "re-confirmantion" ^_^
cloudJR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States266 Posts
April 19 2010 04:15 GMT
#1564
Lol I plan on making a thread after this ends whether I receive one or not. This whole experience has been so much fun in my opinion
All I can hear are thousands of children screaming imbalance.......
cloudJR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States266 Posts
April 19 2010 04:17 GMT
#1565
I call this a great evening. Maybe having a slim chance at getting a beta key and watching some Day[9] vod. Lol what a great way to end a day.
All I can hear are thousands of children screaming imbalance.......
silentguy
Profile Joined April 2010
99 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-19 04:19:14
April 19 2010 04:17 GMT
#1566
This is fun, but now we must face the fact that nobody is getting a BETA key. Too many people have already opted in, and of course, who can forget the last 45 minutes of this? Unless we get incredibly lucky, we all lost.

EDIT: And you all lose the "Don't think of the game," game! LOL! Couldn't resist!
cloudJR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States266 Posts
April 19 2010 04:20 GMT
#1567
Don't be so negative. If you don't get a key honestly you never lost anything. On the other hand if you do get a key, it's pretty much guaranteed you'll be up all night satisfying your craving for SC2 lol. I can barely hold my eyes open and I can promise you I'll see the sun come up if I miraculously receive a key.
All I can hear are thousands of children screaming imbalance.......
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
April 19 2010 04:20 GMT
#1568
I lost the game.
No, not really since I'm not part of this system^^
40 minutes.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Hypnotikdel
Profile Joined April 2009
United States333 Posts
April 19 2010 04:21 GMT
#1569
I'm curious... is Kennigit or ETT going to tell us at the deadline if we "won" or wait for HB in the morning for the update.
cloudJR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States266 Posts
April 19 2010 04:22 GMT
#1570
On April 19 2010 13:21 Hypnotikdel wrote:
I'm curious... is Kennigit or ETT going to tell us at the deadline if we "won" or wait for HB in the morning for the update.


I'm wandering that myself
All I can hear are thousands of children screaming imbalance.......
ZenDeX
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Philippines2916 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-19 04:25:04
April 19 2010 04:22 GMT
#1571
On April 19 2010 13:04 silentguy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2010 13:03 lolaloc wrote:
On April 19 2010 13:02 EvilTeletubby wrote:
On April 19 2010 13:02 lolaloc wrote:
I am done with this game. I'll jump to the acid pit. There's probably another way to the surface down there.


So... you're opting out?

Yes.


We're on the right track now!

Not all of you though. Some of you have to be convinced that jumping off the platform will save at least a fraction of you guys rather than none of you.
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-19 04:24:26
April 19 2010 04:23 GMT
#1572
On April 19 2010 13:17 silentguy wrote:
This is fun, but now we must face the fact that nobody is getting a BETA key. Too many people have already opted in, and of course, who can forget the last 45 minutes of this? Unless we get incredibly lucky, we all lost.


Not necessarily. As I said before, those who have already opted in can still opt out during the remaining 37 minutes.

If the contest doesn't end early (because not enough people have opted out, remember, that will end the game immediately), then remember that nobody will get a key. You guys might want to come up with a literal "last minute game plan". Just a suggestion.

Up to 26 again.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
silentguy
Profile Joined April 2010
99 Posts
April 19 2010 04:25 GMT
#1573
Hear me out contestants! Some of us drop out! Then we share beta key profiles! We download it and everybody goes home happy! But it's your choice, it's our only sure fire chance to win!
cloudJR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States266 Posts
April 19 2010 04:26 GMT
#1574
EvilTeletubby gives us somewhat of a hint of how many there really are available lol.
All I can hear are thousands of children screaming imbalance.......
Ryanz
Profile Joined April 2010
United States11 Posts
April 19 2010 04:26 GMT
#1575
I would like to stay on the list!
For the overmind!
silentguy
Profile Joined April 2010
99 Posts
April 19 2010 04:27 GMT
#1576
On April 19 2010 13:26 Ryanz wrote:
I would like to stay on the list!


Did you NOT just read what I said?
Coach
Profile Joined February 2007
United States191 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-19 04:28:08
April 19 2010 04:27 GMT
#1577
Apparently its only 10 keys. Basically we have decide which 10 gets them. If we fail to do so in 33 minutes then noone will get any keys.
["Skill is earned by hardwork, not dreaming."]
pangshai
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Chinatown5333 Posts
April 19 2010 04:27 GMT
#1578
oh it ends at 2pm, i misread it as 12. good luck whoever's still in!
#1 midas fan
cloudJR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States266 Posts
April 19 2010 04:27 GMT
#1579
On April 19 2010 13:27 silentguy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2010 13:26 Ryanz wrote:
I would like to stay on the list!


Did you NOT just read what I said?


rofl
All I can hear are thousands of children screaming imbalance.......
ZenDeX
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Philippines2916 Posts
April 19 2010 04:28 GMT
#1580
On April 19 2010 13:27 silentguy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2010 13:26 Ryanz wrote:
I would like to stay on the list!


Did you NOT just read what I said?

Yeap, you're all finished...
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 99 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 155
ProTech123
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14741
Rain 1511
GuemChi 877
sorry 35
Bale 16
NaDa 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever434
NeuroSwarm188
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
taco 437
minikerr26
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1061
Mew2King92
Other Games
summit1g6561
JimRising 542
WinterStarcraft515
C9.Mang0180
ViBE131
Trikslyr60
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick808
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 118
• davetesta42
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt210
Other Games
• Scarra699
• Shiphtur453
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 8m
INu's Battles
9h 8m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h 8m
OSC
20h 23m
Replay Cast
21h 8m
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.