• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:09
CEST 14:09
KST 21:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7285 users

Ladder Reset EU? - Page 11

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
ymirheim
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden300 Posts
April 11 2010 01:00 GMT
#201
I had a reset too but I am definitely not complaining, got stuck in silver last time but I have been playing really well, I am confident that I would be promoted any day but with the reset I could speed it up and I just saw the reset and quickly ran my matches and went 4-1 and now I am in gold ^^

However I still hope that the placement system is just being a bit arbitrary right now for the sake of speeding matchmaking and that it will be more precise later on. I know that you are not stuck in the league you get placed in but god is it dull when you get placed in the "wrong" league because it still takes time to move up.

Right now for example, out of my five placement matches I got terran, terran, terran, random and protoss. Terran is by far my worst matchup while I faceroll protoss and zerg 80% of the time.
I also had my opponent being favored in FOUR out of the five games so atleast in the beta, the placement system is not really ace. But then again hopefully it is just intentionally being bad favoring getting matchups fast rather than for them to be even.
The only thing you should feel when you shoot someone... is the recoil
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
April 11 2010 01:17 GMT
#202
I had a reset and not just one, its really annoying

Got reset, lost all my friends, added all my friends again, tried to play a 2v2, it said "youre already in a queue for a match", I just log out, go back in, boom, all my friends gone again.

Now I cant play any ladder 2v2s with that friend of mine I tried it with at least cause it always says "already in queue for a match" or sth like that
beep boop
MidKnight
Profile Joined December 2008
Lithuania884 Posts
April 11 2010 01:18 GMT
#203
It got fixed for me
JamesLame
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden25 Posts
April 11 2010 01:59 GMT
#204
I got reseted but my friend didn't so he's in our 2v2 team while I'm not, really weird.
Well playing my placement matches atm and we´ll see.
LuDwig-
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Italy1143 Posts
April 11 2010 07:18 GMT
#205
anyne can tell me if it is finished? (relogging cancel stats?)
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=120015&currentpage=98<--Search the HotBid's Post
4Servy
Profile Joined August 2008
Netherlands1542 Posts
April 11 2010 10:59 GMT
#206
just lost all my points from 1670 pts platinum on the euro server :D:D
Art_of_Kill
Profile Joined September 2003
Zaire1232 Posts
April 11 2010 11:03 GMT
#207
On April 11 2010 19:59 4Servy wrote:
just lost all my points from 1670 pts platinum on the euro server :D:D

lol same here
and all friends ...
no motivation to play now abunch of noobs to get up in ladder again

is this a bug? or does bliz just reset people out of tediousness
TLT07 ===> *winner* <===TLT08
Pekkz
Profile Joined June 2009
Norway1505 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-11 11:08:37
April 11 2010 11:08 GMT
#208
There seem to be some bugs with ladder. Today i saw a guy who was in Platinum 1v1 AND gold league 1v1. Weird shit.
imperator-xy
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Germany1377 Posts
April 11 2010 11:39 GMT
#209
On April 11 2010 20:03 Art_of_Kill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2010 19:59 4Servy wrote:
just lost all my points from 1670 pts platinum on the euro server :D:D

lol same here
and all friends ...
no motivation to play now abunch of noobs to get up in ladder again

is this a bug? or does bliz just reset people out of tediousness

if your friends are deleted just log out and log in until you got them back
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-11 12:12:29
April 11 2010 12:12 GMT
#210
On April 11 2010 20:39 imperator-xy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2010 20:03 Art_of_Kill wrote:
On April 11 2010 19:59 4Servy wrote:
just lost all my points from 1670 pts platinum on the euro server :D:D

lol same here
and all friends ...
no motivation to play now abunch of noobs to get up in ladder again

is this a bug? or does bliz just reset people out of tediousness

if your friends are deleted just log out and log in until you got them back


Mh that sounds like a good idea.

I tried logging out and logging in, nothing happened, but I only tried it once.
A friend of mine had already played 2 placement matches, quit starcraft, logged in again and got everything back

anyways, my real problem now is that I cant play any 2v2 ladder games, always says I'm already in a queue for a game
beep boop
Necrosjef
Profile Joined March 2010
United Kingdom530 Posts
April 11 2010 13:11 GMT
#211
I haven't been effected at all by this 'reset' but a friend of mine actually got his stats reset and had to play placement again but he didn't lose his friends list or profile just his stats.

Any idea whats going on? Is it a full reset coming?
Europe Server Diamond Player: ID=Necrosjef Code=957
Alexc26
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom222 Posts
April 11 2010 13:15 GMT
#212
On April 11 2010 22:11 Necrosjef wrote:
I haven't been effected at all by this 'reset' but a friend of mine actually got his stats reset and had to play placement again but he didn't lose his friends list or profile just his stats.

Any idea whats going on? Is it a full reset coming?


After looking at the SC2 forums a few people posted in the general discussion section bit talking about the ladders reset and profiles being reset etc, and blizzard moved those topics to the bugs section and was saying how they are bugs and they are working on them or something.
TwistedEcho
Profile Joined July 2003
United Kingdom2 Posts
April 11 2010 13:57 GMT
#213
On April 11 2010 22:11 Necrosjef wrote:
I haven't been effected at all by this 'reset' but a friend of mine actually got his stats reset and had to play placement again but he didn't lose his friends list or profile just his stats.

Any idea whats going on? Is it a full reset coming?


I logged in/out a few times yest when this had happened to me, and had someone elses name sth.sth 3 times, and my own minus friendlist/games twice.

My 2v2 partner had his account fine at first, but when he logged in after that his also messed up. We played a few placement games messing around.

Today when i logged in i have my friend list/profile back but none of my original games, and not all the ones we played messing around seemed to count. Guess ill just play the 1v1 placements again and go from there, but kinda annoying if i don't get back into plat
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 11 2010 14:15 GMT
#214
I got reset again. I was in Plat again with 9-0. My 2v2 stats didn't change but i'm getting tired of placements. I don't have the time needed to get to 1400++ plat if they keep raping my account every week.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
bmml
Profile Joined December 2009
United Kingdom962 Posts
April 11 2010 14:34 GMT
#215
Ladder reset and my placement matches aren't counting
PerQ
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden48 Posts
April 11 2010 15:51 GMT
#216
When I tried to sign in during the crazy time yesterday, I got this popup. Does it mean you are going to be able to have more then 1 character on your account later?
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
http://twitter.com/PerKIU
Zexion
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Sweden971 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-11 16:50:04
April 11 2010 16:48 GMT
#217
I can see that I'm rank 19th in Gold League on my profile (can't see myself on ladder; I'm "unranked"), but the match history is not my own. Also, it says I have to play placement matches but when I play, I still win/lose points
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
April 11 2010 17:41 GMT
#218
This is the thread for it:

http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=24261057652&sid=5010&pageNo=2
beep boop
Ho0ps
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United Kingdom216 Posts
April 11 2010 17:47 GMT
#219
My stats are fine, although my last few games have been a lot tougher than normal.
Naib
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Hungary4952 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-11 17:52:04
April 11 2010 17:48 GMT
#220
Several people on my f list have "duplicate accounts" if / when they got reset a few days ago (Naruto for example).

As in, I can see their old stats if I look for other friends' divisions, but I can also see their new stats if I open their profile on my f list). That's pretty weird.

I don't seem to be affected at all, though (just checked, my account is intact)
Complete the cycle!
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
11:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 884
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 112
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko427
OGKoka 215
Rex 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53169
Calm 3737
Shuttle 2417
Bisu 1333
FanTaSy 1208
firebathero 383
Zeus 284
Hyuk 276
Stork 264
actioN 242
[ Show more ]
Mini 222
Rush 219
Soma 215
EffOrt 153
Light 139
Last 136
Soulkey 125
ZerO 105
Snow 100
Dewaltoss 74
Mong 71
Pusan 68
Killer 46
JYJ 43
Barracks 39
NotJumperer 37
Bale 36
Free 35
ToSsGirL 35
hero 33
Shinee 33
PianO 28
Shine 24
Aegong 21
sorry 21
Noble 20
Sharp 20
yabsab 19
HiyA 16
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
Gorgc5670
Dendi607
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1442
kRYSTAL_250
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
gofns38158
singsing1936
B2W.Neo613
crisheroes240
DeMusliM189
Livibee77
hiko14
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
51m
OSC
10h 6m
Replay Cast
10h 51m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.