• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:14
CEST 15:14
KST 22:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7142 users

Searchable Ladder, Updated Daily - Page 15

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 19 Next All
Gibybo
Profile Joined May 2007
United States229 Posts
May 03 2010 02:16 GMT
#281
On May 03 2010 08:42 CynanMachae wrote:
Hm I can't seem to be able to update anything, I always get the error League not detected


Well it's not perfect Have you tried after playing a game? For some strange reason my program is failing to read some sections of memory, and after going through the loading of a game it pushes memory around such that the ladder league/division part becomes readable. At least that's what happens on my computer.

Also, it needs to be an English client (GB or US).

On May 03 2010 08:51 GruGloG wrote:
This is very nice indeed! Uploaded data for some EU-division that were not there.

Awesome, thanks

EDIT: Hmmm, why does it store like 4 players from some divisions and 64 from another when I upload divisionstats ?


I'm not sure what you mean, it says 'Uploaded 4 players ...' when there are actually more in the page you are looking at? That shouldn't happen (though there are lots of issues I know), you could try scanning again and/or refreshing the page by viewing another then coming back to it and scanning again.
GruGloG
Profile Joined December 2008
Netherlands114 Posts
May 03 2010 02:41 GMT
#282

I'm not sure what you mean, it says 'Uploaded 4 players ...' when there are actually more in the page you are looking at? That shouldn't happen (though there are lots of issues I know), you could try scanning again and/or refreshing the page by viewing another then coming back to it and scanning again.


Yeah, when I was looking at my own division it uploaded like the first 16 players or something and when I was looking at division 1 it uploaded 64 and on division 20-ish 4 players . It did not help to start the program over again it still only took a fixed number of players from each division I uploaded.
Gibybo
Profile Joined May 2007
United States229 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-03 02:47:01
May 03 2010 02:46 GMT
#283
On May 03 2010 11:41 GruGloG wrote:
Show nested quote +

I'm not sure what you mean, it says 'Uploaded 4 players ...' when there are actually more in the page you are looking at? That shouldn't happen (though there are lots of issues I know), you could try scanning again and/or refreshing the page by viewing another then coming back to it and scanning again.


Yeah, when I was looking at my own division it uploaded like the first 16 players or something and when I was looking at division 1 it uploaded 64 and on division 20-ish 4 players . It did not help to start the program over again it still only took a fixed number of players from each division I uploaded.


There is a window of time after you load a ladder page that the memory is valid and complete. It's like 3 seconds after it loads until 3-5 minutes later. Before or after that it can be fragmented. Sometimes it can get fragmented even within that window (especially with your own division if you haven't viewed others yet). Sometimes loading a different ladder division then coming back to it will clear it up, other times it won't :/
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
May 03 2010 02:54 GMT
#284
do you update the rankings or does it do it automatically?

or do you mean it just updates rankings daily
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Gibybo
Profile Joined May 2007
United States229 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-03 03:02:08
May 03 2010 03:00 GMT
#285
On May 03 2010 11:54 arb wrote:
do you update the rankings or does it do it automatically?

or do you mean it just updates rankings daily


Previously I was doing daily passes of all the divisions. I had a program that would upload the stats of a particular division while I was looking at it. So it was automatic, but I had to manually go visit all the divisions.

Now it's more distributed and divisions are updated independently by anyone who downloads the updater (link on the front page). You can see the last updated time next to each ranking on the site.

All of the players in the top 50 have been updated in the last 6 hours, most of them in the last 2.
Kinky
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States4126 Posts
May 03 2010 07:36 GMT
#286

Rank Div Race Name Rating Win Loss Ratio Updated
1 6 Terran Myrtana.xyz#wong 6501 81 54 60% May 2, 21:49

Is that a bug on the site or does he really have 6501 elo? O_o
NonY
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
8751 Posts
May 03 2010 07:54 GMT
#287
The people who got a ton of bonus points they didn't deserve are showing through in that top 50 haha...
"Fucking up is part of it. If you can't fail, you have to always win. And I don't think you can always win." Elliott Smith ---------- Yet no sudden rage darkened his face, and his eyes were calm as they studied her. Then he smiled. 'Witness.'
Sfydjklm
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
United States9218 Posts
May 03 2010 08:46 GMT
#288
On May 03 2010 16:54 Liquid`NonY wrote:
The people who got a ton of bonus points they didn't deserve are showing through in that top 50 haha...

what do you expect, bonus points are nice idea but poorly executed.
You should lose bonus points for losing games.
twitter.com/therealdhalism | "Trying out Z = lots of losses vs inferior players until you figure out how to do it well (if it even works)."- Liquid'Tyler
Megaman703
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada688 Posts
May 03 2010 08:50 GMT
#289
btw, there are more than 100 plat divisions now. I'm in plat 105
T.O.P. *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Hong Kong4685 Posts
May 03 2010 09:06 GMT
#290
When I search my own username, my username shows up with rank 0.
Oracle comes in, Scvs go down, never a miscommunication.
Khalleb
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1909 Posts
May 03 2010 12:30 GMT
#291
is it normal, there's not all ppl in my divison in those data ?
Liquid'Nony: "I only needed one probe to take down idra. I had to upgrade to a zealot for strelok."
Gibybo
Profile Joined May 2007
United States229 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-03 14:12:42
May 03 2010 14:10 GMT
#292
On May 03 2010 16:36 Kinky wrote:
Show nested quote +

Rank Div Race Name Rating Win Loss Ratio Updated
1 6 Terran Myrtana.xyz#wong 6501 81 54 60% May 2, 21:49

Is that a bug on the site or does he really have 6501 elo? O_o

No it's a bug It'l fix itself when someone else scans it again hopefully.

On May 03 2010 21:30 KhAlleB wrote:
is it normal, there's not all ppl in my divison in those data ?

That's also a bug, and it also will generally correct itself over future scans.

On May 03 2010 18:06 T.O.P. wrote:
When I search my own username, my username shows up with rank 0.

Yeah I broke search rankings, I'll fix it in a bit :/
Ruthless
Profile Joined August 2008
United States492 Posts
May 03 2010 14:29 GMT
#293
When my account got reset I was still left in division 13 but my new placements put me in 53 as well. I have a ranking in both places but only the Div 53 one updates o.o
Naib
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Hungary4952 Posts
May 03 2010 14:30 GMT
#294
On May 03 2010 16:54 Liquid`NonY wrote:
The people who got a ton of bonus points they didn't deserve are showing through in that top 50 haha...


I'm 1800 and I lost my bonus points (I even have poor stats!)

How could someone have 6k+ though, that surely has to be a glitch?
Complete the cycle!
Arco
Profile Joined September 2009
United States2090 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-03 14:34:35
May 03 2010 14:34 GMT
#295
oh hey im 86th USA and beat 1st USA :D go me

nice work as always gibybo
Gibybo
Profile Joined May 2007
United States229 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-03 14:38:21
May 03 2010 14:37 GMT
#296
On May 03 2010 23:30 Naib wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2010 16:54 Liquid`NonY wrote:
The people who got a ton of bonus points they didn't deserve are showing through in that top 50 haha...


I'm 1800 and I lost my bonus points (I even have poor stats!)

How could someone have 6k+ though, that surely has to be a glitch?


Lol the bonus points really did screw up this ladder season, I thought they were just going to reset it again :/ I used 200 of mine, then logged off and they went away A day later my account got reset (GG division 4 -> 49). Others used 400+ of their points and never got reset.

The 6k+ person is a glitch yes. It has happened about 4 times (looking at my logs) in the past 2 days. I'm not sure how to prevent it, but it goes away on its own once someone updates the division that person is from again.
iZno
Profile Joined July 2008
France13 Posts
May 03 2010 14:59 GMT
#297
Hi, great job !

Do you know if it could be possible/easy to do for 2on2 as well ? (:

(maybe someone alrdy asked for it, but i can't find)
NO
Mohdoo
Profile Joined August 2007
United States15743 Posts
May 03 2010 15:01 GMT
#298
On May 03 2010 23:59 iZno wrote:
Hi, great job !

Do you know if it could be possible/easy to do for 2on2 as well ? (:

(maybe someone alrdy asked for it, but i can't find)


To be honest, I think that with there being so much work that already needs to go into the solo ladder, that 2v2 is pretty pointless. Someone can get high ranked in platinum by playing like 20 games. Its not really a competitive thing right now.
Gibybo
Profile Joined May 2007
United States229 Posts
May 03 2010 15:01 GMT
#299
On May 03 2010 23:59 iZno wrote:
Hi, great job !

Do you know if it could be possible/easy to do for 2on2 as well ? (:

(maybe someone alrdy asked for it, but i can't find)


Yeah I plan to add 2v2 eventually, but I have a lot of other things I think are more important to do first.
Kinky
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States4126 Posts
May 03 2010 16:27 GMT
#300
It seems that division 34 is completely missing from the rankings O_o
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs PercivalLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings160
CranKy Ducklings SOOP44
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 4908
Jaedong 3144
Leta 2065
Soulkey 1325
EffOrt 854
Horang2 445
Soma 430
BeSt 327
Rush 318
Mini 293
[ Show more ]
Stork 238
Light 224
Pusan 181
Killer 164
Zeus 139
ggaemo 137
Larva 135
Snow 134
Barracks 127
firebathero 97
Sea.KH 64
hero 62
Mong 55
JYJ 52
ToSsGirL 37
Sharp 32
Bale 31
sorry 28
Aegong 23
Shinee 21
Sexy 16
zelot 12
Sacsri 10
Icarus 8
Shine 8
JulyZerg 6
Rock 5
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Gorgc7291
Dendi696
qojqva574
XaKoH 407
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_197
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes3989
Other Games
gofns45999
singsing1641
olofmeister1291
B2W.Neo790
byalli551
Lowko337
Livibee193
DeMusliM167
OGKoka 105
mouzStarbuck102
ArmadaUGS82
Liquid`VortiX81
Chillindude7
Organizations
StarCraft 2
WardiTV567
Other Games
BasetradeTV206
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream206
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 15
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV345
League of Legends
• Jankos1678
• Nemesis1114
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 46m
Kung Fu Cup
21h 46m
The PondCast
1d 20h
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.