fuck my luck
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Shieru
Chile53 Posts
fuck my luck | ||
|
DaBoOoO
Netherlands18 Posts
![]() | ||
|
PlutoNZ
New Zealand410 Posts
| ||
|
Pape
Serbia419 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Zaqwert
United States411 Posts
| ||
|
Pape
Serbia419 Posts
| ||
|
Ack1027
United States7873 Posts
Can you post your system/internet specs and how its running? I feel this is really important and cool information. Are there any graphical things you can customize like low/mid/high? How does the game run on your system? | ||
|
zizou21
United States3683 Posts
![]() | ||
|
diehilde
Germany1596 Posts
On February 18 2010 08:33 Ack1027 wrote: I realize that everyone is going insane right now but for ANYONE WHO HAS BETA: Can you post your system/internet specs and how its running? I feel this is really important and cool information. Are there any graphical things you can customize like low/mid/high? How does the game run on your system? More importantly: can u customize Hotkeys? | ||
|
Whiztard
United States241 Posts
| ||
|
Fraidnot
United States824 Posts
On February 18 2010 08:33 Ack1027 wrote: I realize that everyone is going insane right now but for ANYONE WHO HAS BETA: Can you post your system/internet specs and how its running? I feel this is really important and cool information. Are there any graphical things you can customize like low/mid/high? How does the game run on your system? good luck finding anyone who has sc2 beta posting here for the next week. | ||
|
DarkShadowz
Sweden321 Posts
On February 18 2010 08:12 CharlieMurphy wrote: WTF OPT IN GETS TO DL BEFORE THE FUCKING BETA KEY PEOPLE >><< yes it fuckign suck I have a key but didn't get included in this first wave.. I odn't know wtf is the logic with that? | ||
|
Zaqwert
United States411 Posts
| ||
|
_Spooky_
United States71 Posts
| ||
|
danl9rm
United States3111 Posts
the MSLol had way more. edit: i was replying to Whiztard | ||
|
TheYango
United States47024 Posts
On February 18 2010 08:39 Zaqwert wrote: SOMEONE HOST THE CLIENT PLZ, Let us Blizzcon key holders have it nice and downloaded! Does that even work? Last time I tried installing something downloaded with the Blizzard Downloader it gave me an error when I tried to install it on a different machine from the one it was DL-ed on. Could be something else wrong though. | ||
|
Ack1027
United States7873 Posts
On February 18 2010 08:39 Fraidnot wrote: Show nested quote + On February 18 2010 08:33 Ack1027 wrote: I realize that everyone is going insane right now but for ANYONE WHO HAS BETA: Can you post your system/internet specs and how its running? I feel this is really important and cool information. Are there any graphical things you can customize like low/mid/high? How does the game run on your system? good luck finding anyone who has sc2 beta posting here for the next week. True. | ||
|
Zaqwert
United States411 Posts
We don't have our keys yet obviously but it would be nice not to have to wait on the download. | ||
|
blabber
United States4448 Posts
On February 18 2010 08:41 TheYango wrote: Show nested quote + On February 18 2010 08:39 Zaqwert wrote: SOMEONE HOST THE CLIENT PLZ, Let us Blizzcon key holders have it nice and downloaded! Does that even work? Last time I tried installing something downloaded with the Blizzard Downloader it gave me an error when I tried to install it on a different machine from the one it was DL-ed on. Could be something else wrong though. doesn't work. You have to start the download from your battle.net account (which has to have the sc2 beta enabled) | ||
|
ToeJam
United States282 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Hyuk firebathero Jaedong Soma Horang2 Soulkey EffOrt BeSt Mini [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns42781 singsing2057 olofmeister1347 B2W.Neo767 hiko412 byalli321 XBOCT297 Pyrionflax259 DeMusliM220 Mew2King89 ArmadaUGS88 Liquid`VortiX83 QueenE40 ZerO(Twitch)7 |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|