• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:49
CEST 02:49
KST 09:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1 [IPSL] IPSL is Back With Winter 26-27!
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12982 users

Day[9].tv Daily - Page 689

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 687 688 689 690 691 1118 Next
HwangjaeTerran
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Finland5967 Posts
November 01 2010 23:11 GMT
#13761
Well I guess it was helpful as simply seeing how chaotic djwheats view was -while Day[9] was yelling in his ear -seemed to change my play. So as I played my games today I tried to keep things more simple and "slower" too to get the basics straight. My APM was 20 higher today than before.
I felt like I simply had more stuff to do all the time, I also simply macrolled to most of my wins.

One of the most helpful dailies to me ever although I was dead tired when watching it( it was 4 am lol).
https://steamcommunity.com/id/*tlusernamehere*/
RogerChillingworth
Profile Joined March 2010
Chad3132 Posts
November 01 2010 23:17 GMT
#13762
On November 01 2010 22:28 NeonGenesis wrote:
Day coaching Wheat should have a daily devoted to it each week. This was great.


I liked it, too. But these should be special events! (!!!!) Just like Funday Monday and Friendday Wendesday should be every other week or every so often. I know having a schedule cuts down on planning and probably attracts more viewers, but I miss the high level analysis. Grrrmuffins
Paver
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia105 Posts
November 01 2010 23:51 GMT
#13763
I also agree the coaching session with wheat was cool.

I wonder what others would think if dat9 alternated between newbie tuesday and coaching tuesday. Instead of just newbie tuesday. Because Newbie tuesday is often quite specific and depending on the sernario can be less interesting.

Finally I have to confess I am tiring of team monoclebattles. I think the 1v1 stuff with interesting limitations was the most interesting.

Love ya work day9.
cig
unsaintly
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany687 Posts
November 01 2010 23:59 GMT
#13764
i really loved the coaching of djwheat, would like to see stuff like that more often.
desRow
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2654 Posts
November 02 2010 00:01 GMT
#13765
I wish day9 would release a monthly magazine about himself, starcraft and how awesome he is. That way, my poops would be a lot more entertaining.
http://twitch.tv/desrowfighting http://twitter.com/desrowfighting http://facebook.com/desrowfighting
Vierd
Profile Joined August 2010
United States49 Posts
November 02 2010 00:02 GMT
#13766
I love the informative dailies, Day[9]!
10^80
Regstata
Profile Joined October 2010
United States207 Posts
November 02 2010 00:05 GMT
#13767
I was watching 207 and noticed that one of the songs he did was from a band that went to my high school. It was so surprising to hear them considering they're not that big. I've discovered a lot of good music from the Daily's. Here's a good list of all of the songs.

http://day9fan.com/day9playlist
mineraahhhllllllsss
LoLAdriankat
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4307 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-02 00:08:51
November 02 2010 00:08 GMT
#13768
Last night's daily improved my game by A LOT. Made me realize how I did not focus enough on macroing up while pushing with my army, despite going for more macro oriented builds rather than micro-intensive ones.

I only lost 2 out of the 13 games I've played since I've watched the daily. Now I'm 1400 Diamond. I'm finally shedding all my newbness.
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
November 02 2010 00:08 GMT
#13769
On November 01 2010 14:51 Drascoll wrote:

the entire after show


so fucking hillarious, love these after/pre-show dailys
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
epicopter
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada177 Posts
November 02 2010 00:11 GMT
#13770
So day 9 says that you should be macroing while looking at battles or other important places, How do you guys deal with this while using Warpgates? you have to go back to the base and take time to warp in units.
Slakter
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden1947 Posts
November 02 2010 00:36 GMT
#13771
On November 02 2010 09:11 epicopter wrote:
So day 9 says that you should be macroing while looking at battles or other important places, How do you guys deal with this while using Warpgates? you have to go back to the base and take time to warp in units.

You just have to be really quick. Same thing goes for Zerg, we have to go back to our base and inject larvae during battles.
Protoss, can't live with em', can't kill em'.
Widar
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden261 Posts
November 02 2010 00:36 GMT
#13772
How does he have the time to do this??

Making videos takes so long time, and theres so meny of them

#100 - One of the best youtubevideos ive ever seen

Day 9 - The Movie would be a great hit, damn he's awesome

Great voice, a tad too nerdy, but man, hes pulling it off

Awesomeness is awesome.
Fake it till you make it
mierin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4943 Posts
November 02 2010 00:40 GMT
#13773
Day9, you are a god. That is all.
JD, Stork, Calm, Hyuk Fighting!
rigelq
Profile Joined May 2010
United States230 Posts
November 02 2010 00:46 GMT
#13774
On November 02 2010 08:17 RogerChillingworth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2010 22:28 NeonGenesis wrote:
Day coaching Wheat should have a daily devoted to it each week. This was great.


I liked it, too. But these should be special events! (!!!!) Just like Funday Monday and Friendday Wendesday should be every other week or every so often. I know having a schedule cuts down on planning and probably attracts more viewers, but I miss the high level analysis. Grrrmuffins


Agreed. I loved the high level BW analysis. I dont feel like there are any casters who will provide the sort of in-depth analysis for BW anymore. You should do a look back to BW event sometime Day[9]! We would love it!
MrSexington
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1768 Posts
November 02 2010 01:04 GMT
#13775
I just had a chance to watch the latest episode with DJWheat and I'm really disappointed that the whole cast or at least one of the games wasn't done with the disembodied head.

That's what I get for having to watch the VOD and reading this thread.

Was looking forward to it.

Psiven
Profile Joined May 2010
United States148 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-02 01:10:14
November 02 2010 01:09 GMT
#13776
On November 02 2010 09:11 epicopter wrote:
So day 9 says that you should be macroing while looking at battles or other important places, How do you guys deal with this while using Warpgates? you have to go back to the base and take time to warp in units.


I was thinking of this too, and I am wondering if players often hotkey their forward pylon so they don't have to click to find a place to warp. I've never done this but after watching this daily I realize it's one of the things I almost always click the minimap or waste seconds scrolling for.
jax1492
Profile Joined November 2009
United States1632 Posts
November 02 2010 01:18 GMT
#13777
no funday monday?
Rodregeus
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia126 Posts
November 02 2010 01:24 GMT
#13778
On November 02 2010 09:36 Sl4ktarN wrote:
. Same thing goes for Zerg, we have to go back to our base and inject larvae during battles.


No you don't.
Fear the reaper. // lol never mind.
Drascoll
Profile Joined August 2010
United States33 Posts
November 02 2010 01:45 GMT
#13779
epic fail Monday <3 Day[9] still over 3,283 viewers!!!!
Johnny: You are lying! I never hit you! You are tearing me apart, Lisa!
Hurlbag
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom46 Posts
November 02 2010 01:55 GMT
#13780
On November 02 2010 09:08 SmoKim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2010 14:51 Drascoll wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftNLb1ioF-s
the entire after show


so fucking hillarious, love these after/pre-show dailys


2:43, never has the word penis sounded so amusing
We're in the stickiest situation since sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.
Prev 1 687 688 689 690 691 1118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings77
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta30
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 173
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10762
White-Ra 358
Dota 2
monkeys_forever737
NeuroSwarm83
League of Legends
Doublelift5717
JimRising 634
Counter-Strike
fl0m4773
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox903
AZ_Axe165
Other Games
summit1g8878
Maynarde196
KnowMe193
ArmadaUGS140
Mew2King37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick932
BasetradeTV185
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 12m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
10h 12m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 12m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.