-5 minutes later-
"I've spent most of this episode lying, to be entirely honest,"
...
Just a hunch, but Day9 may not be wearing pants in episode 200.
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
ZerglingSoup
United States346 Posts
October 20 2010 08:11 GMT
#12801
-5 minutes later- "I've spent most of this episode lying, to be entirely honest," ... Just a hunch, but Day9 may not be wearing pants in episode 200. | ||
|
Thunderfist
Poland159 Posts
October 20 2010 08:24 GMT
#12802
| ||
|
ey215
United States546 Posts
October 20 2010 09:08 GMT
#12803
On October 20 2010 17:24 Thunderfist wrote: Anyone else feels that "Funday-mondays" that include team games/FFA are extremely boring ? I would have agreed with you last week, but #200 was one of his best episodes yet. Granted, the play left a little something to be desired but that was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I can only hope the makeup 3v3/4v4 will be half as epic. | ||
|
johanngrunt
Hong Kong1555 Posts
October 20 2010 09:12 GMT
#12804
| ||
|
Lost1
45 Posts
October 20 2010 09:26 GMT
#12805
| ||
|
HuHEN
United Kingdom514 Posts
October 20 2010 09:53 GMT
#12806
| ||
|
Bswhunter
Australia954 Posts
October 20 2010 11:16 GMT
#12807
| ||
|
Slaytilost
Netherlands968 Posts
October 20 2010 12:12 GMT
#12808
![]() On October 20 2010 18:26 Lost1 wrote: If you use 20th numeral system for example the numbers (or representations if you like) are 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J. 1J I'm gonna be a real nitpicker here, but you forgot 0 ![]() | ||
|
Iranon
United States983 Posts
October 20 2010 13:37 GMT
#12809
| ||
|
RageOverdose
United States690 Posts
October 20 2010 13:41 GMT
#12810
| ||
|
Glasse
Canada1237 Posts
October 20 2010 13:42 GMT
#12811
who needs good entertaining game when you have day9 being ridiculously crazy? | ||
|
AeTheReal
United States108 Posts
October 20 2010 13:45 GMT
#12812
On October 20 2010 10:38 Dubes wrote: ![]() I'm reminded of this: | ||
|
Dr.Smoke
United States64 Posts
October 20 2010 13:57 GMT
#12813
| ||
|
Runsta
United States161 Posts
October 20 2010 14:20 GMT
#12814
| ||
|
matko5
Croatia385 Posts
October 20 2010 14:26 GMT
#12815
When he switched the cams I died. :D | ||
|
nekuodah
England2409 Posts
October 20 2010 14:32 GMT
#12816
On October 20 2010 23:26 matko5 wrote: "He's gonna build and immortal to counter mutas..." When he switched the cams I died. :D Oh god same same, i burst out laughing and woke my flatmate up at like half 2 in the morning. | ||
|
deadjon
United States83 Posts
October 20 2010 14:35 GMT
#12817
On October 20 2010 23:26 matko5 wrote: "He's gonna build and immortal to counter mutas..." When he switched the cams I died. :D The quick cam cut was so funny. Amazing comedic timing and the look on Sean's face was so priceless. One of the many laugh so loud I annoy the lady-friend sitting in the room with me moments. She actually said to me last night "If its that funny, why don't you want to share?" To which I replied "Are you actually interested in a show about StarCraft 2?" Her "I'm going to bed..." | ||
|
Stormraught
Canada29 Posts
October 20 2010 14:47 GMT
#12818
| ||
|
Graven
United States314 Posts
October 20 2010 15:08 GMT
#12819
| ||
|
Eleclight
Finland70 Posts
October 20 2010 15:15 GMT
#12820
Way to turn a terrible joke into one of the most humorous parts in a daily ever. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• musti20045 • Hinosc • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 Other Games |
|
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|