• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:25
CEST 02:25
KST 09:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8734 users

Day[9].tv Daily - Page 608

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 606 607 608 609 610 1118 Next
Trentelshark
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada385 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-12 17:46:50
October 12 2010 17:45 GMT
#12141
People complaining about their stats or their replay not being shown are completely missing the point of the Funday challenge. I personally lost a huge number of games doing the Terran challenge (Diamond) and just shrugged it off. I submitted my replay, it wasn't shown, no harm was done I still have the replays that I rewatch on occasion because you could see by the other player's actions that they were sitting there going "ya so wtf kind of unit mix is this and what do I do...." since their macro went from superb to stalled while they'd build/cancel units, buildings, etc.

If you aren't having fun doing the challenges themselves then I think you might need to re-think your participation because it's supposed to be fun not a drive at getting a replay shown or a nightmare while your w/l ratio is ruined .
winter017
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States103 Posts
October 12 2010 18:11 GMT
#12142
This new funday monday is going to be depressing as my current handle starts with a B - maybe blizzard will implement that name change today or tomorrow :D
Iracor
Profile Joined September 2010
United States66 Posts
October 12 2010 18:24 GMT
#12143
By kill, I'm fairly certain that he means you can't kill any units of people other than the person whose name comes first in alphabetical order unless you're defending against someone's attack.
Clockwork Rose
Profile Joined April 2010
United States7 Posts
October 12 2010 18:30 GMT
#12144
Anyone else having trouble watching he replay on blip.tv? I'm getting a file not found dealyo.
"There is nothing ethier good or bad, but thinking makes it so" --William Shakespeare
NormandyBoy
Profile Joined May 2010
France200 Posts
October 12 2010 18:35 GMT
#12145
On October 13 2010 03:30 Clockwork Rose wrote:
Anyone else having trouble watching he replay on blip.tv? I'm getting a file not found dealyo.

I have the same problem on firefox, but it does work on IE, I have no idea why.
Scoop
Profile Joined August 2010
Finland482 Posts
October 12 2010 19:06 GMT
#12146
On October 13 2010 03:35 NormandyBoy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2010 03:30 Clockwork Rose wrote:
Anyone else having trouble watching he replay on blip.tv? I'm getting a file not found dealyo.

I have the same problem on firefox, but it does work on IE, I have no idea why.


Works fine on my firefox per usual.
Tuczniak
Profile Joined September 2010
1561 Posts
October 12 2010 19:44 GMT
#12147
No problem with firefox. Sometimes a link to the lastest vid and a link from archive are different. Try both. (or something like that, one time it happened to me too.)
Phant
Profile Joined August 2010
United States737 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-12 20:41:32
October 12 2010 20:38 GMT
#12148
I want to see a funday Monday where Terran can't use Orbital Command or Protoss can't use chrono boost.

edit: or warpgates.
formthehead
Profile Joined June 2010
United States81 Posts
October 12 2010 20:39 GMT
#12149
most lower level terrans and protoss don't use them very well in the first place, so I don't think that'd work
croupier
Profile Joined July 2010
United States92 Posts
October 12 2010 20:51 GMT
#12150
So for us early letter folks (Croupier here), what should our strategy be to stay alive? (I'm protoss btw). Fast island expand? mass sentry to hold things off with FF? Major cannon defense?
kudlaty_true
Profile Joined November 2009
Poland158 Posts
October 12 2010 20:52 GMT
#12151
When the 200 episode will happen? I mean what day?
Phant
Profile Joined August 2010
United States737 Posts
October 12 2010 20:52 GMT
#12152
On October 13 2010 05:51 croupier wrote:
So for us early letter folks (Croupier here), what should our strategy be to stay alive? (I'm protoss btw). Fast island expand? mass sentry to hold things off with FF? Major cannon defense?


Wall off and early canons, if you are lucky and run into two people doing the daily, maybe they will slaughter each others army accidentally in the process! Then you can go take out one of them.
DreXxiN
Profile Joined July 2010
United States494 Posts
October 12 2010 21:15 GMT
#12153
Those sentries were so sick in game 1! Also, anyone notice Day9 winning some games against big players like HuK in his match history? I got curious and checked it out lol.
GreatFall
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1061 Posts
October 12 2010 21:16 GMT
#12154
I'm prepared for this weeks funday munday. Hopefully i'm not killed off 1st since my name starts with 'g'. It's on like donkey kong :D


Hmmm what strategies to use....
Inventor of the 'Burning Tide' technique to quickly getting Outmatched Crusher achivement :D
kidcrash89
Profile Joined August 2010
198 Posts
October 12 2010 21:31 GMT
#12155
I don't even really like starcraft that much, but the dailies! I recognize the sacrifices that you make to keep them going and applaud you for them Mr. Plott! Looking forward to seeing the real life of day9
adius
Profile Joined May 2007
United States249 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-12 21:36:46
October 12 2010 21:35 GMT
#12156
How often do you guys actually run into people doing funday monday stuff? I got carrier rushed one time during the week when that was the gimmick, but the guy claimed it wasn't for Funday!

Hmm, since my name is Brister I better pick terran and turtle like hell if I play any FFA games.
ste0731
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom435 Posts
October 12 2010 21:41 GMT
#12157
Have we got any word whether it's alphabetical from your name or from A-Z?

I guess A-Z must be the rule, otherwise it won't really be that funny to watch xD
JOS654
Profile Joined September 2010
Spain4 Posts
October 12 2010 21:43 GMT
#12158
Hi first post in TL!
Day9, What microphone do you use for the dailys?
i know it is a bit offtopic but im quite curious because it works quite well !
Belgo
Profile Joined September 2009
United States721 Posts
October 12 2010 21:46 GMT
#12159
On October 13 2010 06:43 JOS654 wrote:
Hi first post in TL!
Day9, What microphone do you use for the dailys?
i know it is a bit offtopic but im quite curious because it works quite well !



http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=snowball mic&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=5423489845486729536&ei=C9e0TJLiM4T7lwfL-MTrAQ&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=result&resnum=4&ved=0CDkQ8wIwAw#



Or something super similar
12 gateways being thrown down, which is standard transition after the two observatory opening
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
October 12 2010 21:47 GMT
#12160
I dare anyone to do a Double Funday Monday. FFA, alphabetical attacks only, and you can only build ONE unit that you annouce at the beginning.

I'm going for it. So far I'm 0-3 ^^.
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Prev 1 606 607 608 609 610 1118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 207
SpeCial 135
ViBE97
Nathanias 73
ProTech47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12169
Rain 1521
GuemChi 976
Artosis 672
Bale 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever407
Counter-Strike
minikerr2
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox851
Mew2King99
Other Games
summit1g6480
shahzam714
WinterStarcraft480
JimRising 415
C9.Mang0323
Trikslyr51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick739
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• davetesta18
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur292
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 35m
INu's Battles
10h 35m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
12h 35m
OSC
21h 50m
Replay Cast
22h 35m
OSC
1d 22h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.