• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:50
CEST 18:50
KST 01:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9526 users

Day[9].tv Daily - Page 594

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 592 593 594 595 596 1118 Next
sand
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States66 Posts
October 08 2010 06:48 GMT
#11861
Just had a Diamond 4v4 team...run into another Diamond 4v4 team and we all announced what we were making. We all submitted the replay because it was absolute chaos.

I love Funday monday
Sacrifice - Your role may be thankless, but if you're willing to give it your all, you just might bring success to those who outlast you
Jacobs Ladder
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1705 Posts
October 08 2010 06:58 GMT
#11862
On October 08 2010 15:48 sand wrote:
Just had a Diamond 4v4 team...run into another Diamond 4v4 team and we all announced what we were making. We all submitted the replay because it was absolute chaos.

I love Funday monday

Throw the replay up here! Even if Day9 doesn't take it I would LOVE to see this. Sounds hysterical!
sand
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States66 Posts
October 08 2010 07:01 GMT
#11863
On October 08 2010 15:58 Jacobs Ladder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2010 15:48 sand wrote:
Just had a Diamond 4v4 team...run into another Diamond 4v4 team and we all announced what we were making. We all submitted the replay because it was absolute chaos.

I love Funday monday

Throw the replay up here! Even if Day9 doesn't take it I would LOVE to see this. Sounds hysterical!


http://www.mediafire.com/?g4yy5vbwq12csyl

The best one is probably this one though: http://www.mediafire.com/?9qxxuqqxp37qq1d

20+ nukes, 25 kills on single infestors, just mass chaos.
Sacrifice - Your role may be thankless, but if you're willing to give it your all, you just might bring success to those who outlast you
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
October 08 2010 09:03 GMT
#11864
D: I was totally looking forward to the revelation of what #200 would be all about and was completely denied. No matter! I will continue to look forward to it anyways.
whole lies with a half smile
Thatcheress
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia25 Posts
October 08 2010 09:38 GMT
#11865
Howdy, long time viewer, first time requester, I suppose. :/

I'm a P, and I've been quite happy to 4-gate / 3-gate robo for the past few weeks, but I've come to the realisation that I'm pretty bad at pretty much any variations of these. My request is, maybe for a Newbie Tuesday episode, could you do a guide on fast expanding? Note necessarily Protoss, just, /the correct way to go about doing it/.

Also, grow your beard. It makes you look like a manly man.
Ho hum.
enemy2010
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Germany1972 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-08 10:30:48
October 08 2010 10:29 GMT
#11866
hello people

i just registered minutes ago and i thought that my first post just HAS to be in the awesome Day9 Daily thread.
I am watching D9D since 3 months now with huge enthusiasm. Unfortunately those Dailies are at 4am in the morning Europe time, so i don't really can watch them live very often (in fact, i never watched them live )

I just watched #100 for the first time yesterday... so overwhelming and beautiful!

Keep it up, Day9, you totally rock! :D
1on1 auf azze no he no flash no awp only holztor. | Ja, da meint der ich hätt' abgeschmatzt, aber dat is Quatsch, verstehste?
Chackle
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom204 Posts
October 08 2010 10:56 GMT
#11867
Day[9].. more like WIN[9]

Keep it up
Wodger
Profile Joined October 2008
Scotland380 Posts
October 08 2010 11:06 GMT
#11868
10/07 Day[9] Daily #0196 Starcraft 2 Naama vs Madfrog TvZ (Blip.tv)
10/06 Day[9] Daily #0195 Starcraft 2 Friendday Wednesday with Gretorp! (Blip.tv)
10/05 Day[9] Daily #0194 Starcraft 2 Newbie Tuesday: Drone Timing (Blip.tv)
10/04 Day[9] Daily #0193 Starcraft 2 Funday Monday: No Marines, Marauders or Tanks! (Blip.tv)
10/03 Day[9] Daily #0192 Starcraft 2 oGsGon vs EroSTT TvP (Blip.tv)
9/30 Day[9] Daily #0191 Starcraft 2 How to Analyze a Map and Adjust Your Play (Blip.tv)
9/29 Day[9] Daily #0190 Starcraft 2 Drewbie vs Darkforce TvZ (Blip.tv)
9/28 Day[9] Daily #0189 Starcraft 2 Newbie Tuesday: Losing to Early Pressure (Blip.tv)
9/27 Day[9] Daily #0188 Starcraft 2 Funday Monday with Carrier Rushes! (Blip.tv) (Encore)
9/26 Day[9] Daily #0187 Starcraft 2 Terran vs Protoss (Blip.tv)
9/23 Day[9] Daily #0186 Starcraft 2 Example of Early Defense PvT (Blip.tv)
FreedonNadd
Profile Joined August 2010
Austria573 Posts
October 08 2010 11:11 GMT
#11869
We tried to play yesterday our monday funday games and got crushed.

We had Marine/Queen/Observer and lost to mass Muta/Colos/Ground Army. The best part we did, was to loose the hole freaking base.

Sooooo hard. We will give it again a try.
Some people wear Superman pajamas, but Superman has Day[9] pajamas.
electron
Profile Joined June 2010
Norway7 Posts
October 08 2010 11:53 GMT
#11870
I have yet to find partners to play the Funday monday game with... Hopefully i'll find someone in that other thread. :-)

Anyways,i've been pondering. Who would win; a DayLing or an IdraLisk?
Blargh
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
October 08 2010 12:50 GMT
#11871
Funday Monday nr 3 reminded of a strange dream i had

+ Show Spoiler +
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
Seraph.yongweihua
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada224 Posts
October 08 2010 12:55 GMT
#11872
I honestly think there should only be 1 or 2 podcasts a week. 5 is way too much for me, and it seems like it's too much for day9 as well, now that he has these theme days.

I haven't been keeping up for a few days now, but I looked at what I missed, and half of them I really couldn't care less about.
damorphy
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands78 Posts
October 08 2010 13:28 GMT
#11873
On October 08 2010 21:55 Seraph.yongweihua wrote:
I honestly think there should only be 1 or 2 podcasts a week. 5 is way too much for me, and it seems like it's too much for day9 as well, now that he has these theme days.

I haven't been keeping up for a few days now, but I looked at what I missed, and half of them I really couldn't care less about.


Then skip the episodes you're not interested in ? I don't really see a problem here.
Oh it's ON !
Grumbaki
Profile Joined September 2010
Belgium141 Posts
October 08 2010 13:32 GMT
#11874
actually the themed days seemed to renew his enthusiasm and energy...

that or the pedobear energy drink.
Gruik
rastaban
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2294 Posts
October 08 2010 13:35 GMT
#11875
On October 08 2010 22:32 Grumbaki wrote:
actually the themed days seemed to renew his enthusiasm and energy...

that or the pedobear energy drink.


Oh my, when I saw him pull the can up I nearly lost it. So incredible, and then referencing the greatest cast of all time. Truly the Thought Hammer's ways are wise.

I am excited to see some regular game casting from him as well, I really can't wait for MLG.
Tyler: "...damn it, that's StarCraft. Opening doors is what we do. Being the first to find food is the greatest pleasure a player can have!"
enemy2010
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Germany1972 Posts
October 08 2010 13:54 GMT
#11876
On October 08 2010 21:55 Seraph.yongweihua wrote:
I honestly think there should only be 1 or 2 podcasts a week. 5 is way too much for me, and it seems like it's too much for day9 as well, now that he has these theme days.

I haven't been keeping up for a few days now, but I looked at what I missed, and half of them I really couldn't care less about.


Yeah, the problem with those many episodes might be that he'll have no ideas any more or that he is forced to have a got one for the upcomig daily, and comes up with a not so good one.

He must be careful.
1on1 auf azze no he no flash no awp only holztor. | Ja, da meint der ich hätt' abgeschmatzt, aber dat is Quatsch, verstehste?
Squisher_
Profile Joined August 2010
43 Posts
October 08 2010 14:15 GMT
#11877
On October 08 2010 20:11 FreedonNadd wrote:
We tried to play yesterday our monday funday games and got crushed.

We had Marine/Queen/Observer and lost to mass Muta/Colos/Ground Army. The best part we did, was to loose the hole freaking base.

Sooooo hard. We will give it again a try.


You're allowed to use queens and observers for free, and pick another unit to focus on...

Although that observer-only army sounds hilarious..
Drathmar
Profile Joined September 2010
United States160 Posts
October 08 2010 14:18 GMT
#11878
Me and my friends are gonna try and do this this weekend.

Thinking of a 3v3 with Toss/Terran/Terran going Carrier/Ghost/Viking... once we get one of the 3v3 maps that have one entrance (like the one that its on the left with a rock bdoor on the right to the expansions) and just have the toss turtle with cannons.
"you're just neural parasited by a retarded infestor" - day[9]
Oldgrain
Profile Joined August 2010
Finland165 Posts
October 08 2010 14:30 GMT
#11879
[image loading]

I think he got it pretty well :D
Phrencys
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada270 Posts
October 08 2010 16:39 GMT
#11880
For some reason the newest dailies are not working for my anymore.

I get a "Oh noes - No playable files for [daily name]" error.
Prev 1 592 593 594 595 596 1118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech140
Liquid`TLO 128
BRAT_OK 74
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22871
Leta 1145
Horang2 261
firebathero 173
Trap 152
Zeus 94
Hyun 73
soO 59
ToSsGirL 40
Bale 36
[ Show more ]
Rock 29
Aegong 25
scan(afreeca) 17
Bishop 13
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Dendi1332
qojqva559
420jenkins413
Counter-Strike
fl0m4889
Other Games
Beastyqt609
mouzStarbuck380
byalli256
KnowMe236
Hui .180
FrodaN152
Livibee80
QueenE77
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 58
• 3DClanTV 45
• Hinosc 15
• Adnapsc2 14
• Response 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach83
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• FirePhoenix11
• Michael_bg 11
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1712
Other Games
• Shiphtur606
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
10m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 10m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 10m
Patches Events
22h 10m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
OSC
1d 6h
OSC
1d 19h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.