• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:53
CEST 01:53
KST 08:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7303 users

Day[9].tv Daily - Page 315

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 313 314 315 316 317 1118 Next
Orange Goblin
Profile Joined May 2010
218 Posts
June 02 2010 18:03 GMT
#6281
Holy crap, the Sac/Mardow games were insane.
Rider
Profile Joined May 2010
Netherlands127 Posts
June 02 2010 18:09 GMT
#6282
So I haven't heard the Day[9] v Tasteless show match being mentioned since vid 126. Is there any estimate on when it will be played/casted?
My grandpa could've proxied better. And not only does he have arthritis, he's also dead.
Therealdevil
Profile Joined May 2010
Netherlands1021 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-02 18:49:21
June 02 2010 18:36 GMT
#6283
Very nice videos, loving them especially how you help people think propperly during games.
I was wondering though, if one would want to get into the pro scene, lowby tournaments? or perhaps trying to train with some of the willing current pro's?
Day[9]
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
United States7366 Posts
June 02 2010 19:30 GMT
#6284
On June 03 2010 02:22 mousepad wrote:
I'm having trouble viewing the archived videos on blip. I get the video frame, but it just hangs on the loading. Probably just me, but anyone else having trouble?


Link to the video plz!
Whenever I encounter some little hitch, or some of my orbs get out of orbit, nothing pleases me so much as to make the crooked straight and crush down uneven places. www.day9.tv
DiamondTear
Profile Joined June 2010
Finland165 Posts
June 02 2010 19:41 GMT
#6285
You're missing an "i" in Satiini.
Kritler
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1 Post
June 02 2010 19:46 GMT
#6286
Hey Day[9], I was wondering if there was any way you could try to find some 2v2 or even larger team size games to do in a Daily. Of course I play 1v1 when I'm alone, but I do play a lot of bigger games with some of my friends, and a lot of the strategies I have from 1v1 don't fit in properly to larger play. If not, that's cool, I know your a busy guy, and I love the Daily's. Thanks broski.
Takkara
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2503 Posts
June 02 2010 19:47 GMT
#6287
On June 03 2010 03:09 Rider wrote:
So I haven't heard the Day[9] v Tasteless show match being mentioned since vid 126. Is there any estimate on when it will be played/casted?


If they do it, they should play the games, then dual-cast the replays.
Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby
GreatestThreat
Profile Joined May 2010
United States631 Posts
June 02 2010 19:47 GMT
#6288
On June 03 2010 02:22 mousepad wrote:
I'm having trouble viewing the archived videos on blip. I get the video frame, but it just hangs on the loading. Probably just me, but anyone else having trouble?


I was having this same problem earlier, but I seem to have circumvented it by using the links in this threads OP.
"I'm ethereal! My children are legion, serial! They stick to my skin like beloved cysts... I TEAR AWAY WITH MY NAILS AND TEETH AND FISTS!"
mousepad
Profile Joined April 2010
United States136 Posts
June 02 2010 19:59 GMT
#6289
On June 03 2010 04:30 Day[9] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2010 02:22 mousepad wrote:
I'm having trouble viewing the archived videos on blip. I get the video frame, but it just hangs on the loading. Probably just me, but anyone else having trouble?


Link to the video plz!


Thanks, but turns out it was me. Reinstalling chrome seems to have done the trick
Takkara
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2503 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-02 20:10:02
June 02 2010 20:09 GMT
#6290
Day, apparently attaxSocke got into a TvP match in the ESL tournament today on Metalopolis and won going Mothership and Carrier. Might be worth trying to track down!
Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby
stet_tcl
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Greece319 Posts
June 02 2010 20:46 GMT
#6291
Socke vs Mardow is an absolutely amazing series!
Raisauce
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada864 Posts
June 02 2010 20:53 GMT
#6292
When will Day9 be as popular as HD and Husky on youtube?? He def deserves to be as popular or even more popular than them. We need to help him get recognized,
GreatestThreat
Profile Joined May 2010
United States631 Posts
June 02 2010 20:59 GMT
#6293
Its specifically because he doesn't post as much on youtube, and instead focuses on ustream and whatnot. I think Day and HD/Husky should do some commentaries together for the next big tournament and plug the links to his sites - no need for it to be a competition or anything.
"I'm ethereal! My children are legion, serial! They stick to my skin like beloved cysts... I TEAR AWAY WITH MY NAILS AND TEETH AND FISTS!"
CruelZeratul
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany4588 Posts
June 02 2010 21:35 GMT
#6294
Hey Day[9], i wonder if u could discuss why we don't so people use Hallucination (or at least very few). To me it seems that this spell is capable to be usefull in very versatile ways.
simme123
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Sweden810 Posts
June 02 2010 22:12 GMT
#6295
Is it just me or have u guys started to like associate day[9] with 7eleven?
+ Show Spoiler +
AMERICAS FAVORITE PITSTOP
Rhodan
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia232 Posts
June 02 2010 23:37 GMT
#6296
On June 03 2010 02:43 Banaanisaha wrote:
has day[9] completely changed to protoss? i think you were zerg in BW but now in the dailies we get alot of stuff about protoss and about you playing protoss. have you changed to protoss or are you just playing random?


He's played random for all of the beta I believe. As for the protoss stuff, I recall him saying something (I think it was on SOTG but not quite sure) about Protoss being the race he's most comfortable with atm, so that's probably why most of his own replays have been as protoss.
I only needed one probe to take down idra. I had to upgrade to a zealot for strelok." - Liquid`Tyler
Rhodan
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia232 Posts
June 02 2010 23:43 GMT
#6297
On June 03 2010 03:09 Rider wrote:
So I haven't heard the Day[9] v Tasteless show match being mentioned since vid 126. Is there any estimate on when it will be played/casted?


I think he said it was being dual cast by Husky/HD during the downtime between phase 1 and 2... I could be wrong though/
I only needed one probe to take down idra. I had to upgrade to a zealot for strelok." - Liquid`Tyler
Ksyper
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Bulgaria665 Posts
June 03 2010 00:19 GMT
#6298
Sen vs TLO game 5 is the same link as game 4, just to let you know so you can fix it
melfice
Profile Joined June 2010
Austria12 Posts
June 03 2010 00:23 GMT
#6299
I would like to see some tactics of what to do against the all mighty Terran Mech or against a MMGT as protoss. Those really give me a headache :/
goswser
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3548 Posts
June 03 2010 00:26 GMT
#6300
Is Day9 doing Tester's PvZ? What other timing pushes are there for PvZ that everyone doesn't already know?
say you were born into a jungle indian tribe where food was scarce...would you run around from teepee to teepee stealing meat scraps after a day lazying around doing nothing except warming urself by a fire that you didn't even make yourself? -rekrul
Prev 1 313 314 315 316 317 1118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 210
SpeCial 124
ViBE88
Nathanias 61
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11809
Rain 873
Artosis 644
GuemChi 561
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever363
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox767
Mew2King115
Other Games
summit1g6352
Liquid`RaSZi2393
shahzam650
WinterStarcraft471
JimRising 359
C9.Mang0320
Trikslyr58
JuggernautJason13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick464
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 96
• musti20045 22
• davetesta7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur30
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 7m
INu's Battles
11h 7m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
13h 7m
OSC
22h 22m
Replay Cast
23h 7m
OSC
1d 23h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.