• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:11
CEST 02:11
KST 09:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9755 users

Day[9].tv Daily - Page 1093

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1118 Next
NeMeSiS3
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Canada2972 Posts
May 26 2012 20:33 GMT
#21841
Is there any news on Day9 having a day9 daily for higher level players? I can only watch him cast games now, because all of his dailies are tailored towards lower league players (no offense guys) which really doesn't do anything for me... or the minority of players in my situation. Anywho hopefully he is.
FoTG fighting!
TheSwamp
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1497 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-27 02:29:59
May 27 2012 02:26 GMT
#21842
Edit: Wrong thread
MLG: How is your Protoss? Idra: I make Blink Stalkers, so really, really good.
shizaep
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada2920 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-27 23:49:18
May 27 2012 23:48 GMT
#21843
Allright, I've dicided to stop by and post on the 1094th page:

Day[9], I appreciate you.
You mean I just write stuff here and other people can see it?
Sergio1992
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Italy522 Posts
May 28 2012 00:03 GMT
#21844
I find the dailies not as good as they once were. Is it just me?
TenJin`Lucian
Profile Joined August 2011
Costa Rica158 Posts
May 29 2012 01:59 GMT
#21845
On May 28 2012 08:48 shizaep wrote:
Allright, I've dicided to stop by and post on the 1094th page:

Day[9], I appreciate you.


Thread still kind on the 1093rd page.

Anyways, do we have a daily today? Anyone knows?
Blues
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada33 Posts
May 29 2012 02:33 GMT
#21846
I think he said there would be no funday monday today, but I don't remember if that means no daily at all.
Infinite diversity in infinite combinations.
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
May 29 2012 02:36 GMT
#21847
I guess no daily today

Im a sad panda
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Bayyne
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1967 Posts
May 31 2012 04:48 GMT
#21848
So I decided to launch a quick game of Diablo3 while listening to the daily tonight and this is what occurred: Diablo[9]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.
Big_Pete1999
Profile Joined July 2010
United States22 Posts
June 03 2012 04:41 GMT
#21849
Why doesn't Day[9] cast any tournaments anymore? Did he sign an exclusive contract with Red Bull or something?
DougJDempsey
Profile Joined April 2010
747 Posts
June 03 2012 15:26 GMT
#21850
day9, id just like to say YOU ARE FREAKING AWESOME. :D thanks for all the dallies man.
Ireniicus
Profile Joined August 2011
United Kingdom374 Posts
June 03 2012 15:30 GMT
#21851
big love to Day9 for all he has done however he has lost his edge in recent times. Everyone gets jaded at times. I hope he takes that holiday and comes back reinvigorated for HoTs
Lizard76
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada5 Posts
June 03 2012 15:58 GMT
#21852
Thanks Day9 for the entertainment and the lessons and inspiring me to become a better gamer. Hope you're taking that vacation. you deserve it dude.

thurst0n
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States611 Posts
June 03 2012 16:07 GMT
#21853
On May 27 2012 05:33 NeMeSiS3 wrote:
Is there any news on Day9 having a day9 daily for higher level players? I can only watch him cast games now, because all of his dailies are tailored towards lower league players (no offense guys) which really doesn't do anything for me... or the minority of players in my situation. Anywho hopefully he is.

I feel like if you watch the "normal" dailies you should be able to get something from it. once you reach a high enough level, there isn't really many things like "oh you really need to stop doing that and your winrate will go up 50%"

It's basically smaller tweaks/decision/positioning you need to work on. So when he does a daily just on a certain style or w.e it should have some high level stuff in it. But overall the daily is geared towards low to mid range players. You just gotta pick and choose though, I feel like there are definitely some dailies that meet your needs, just gotta find em.
P.S. I'm nub. If you'd like you can follow me @xthurst but its not worth it ill be honest
ArnO-
Profile Joined May 2008
United States258 Posts
June 06 2012 02:25 GMT
#21854
I'm glad Day[9] is doing a daily on Bombers TvP build, I'm interested in seeing his thoughts on it.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
June 06 2012 03:28 GMT
#21855
Ooohhh... I wish he put the daily on the calandar earlier, I thought there wasn't one tonight, and I missed most of it. T_T
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Ripebananaa
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada129 Posts
June 07 2012 16:27 GMT
#21856
Sometimes he plays music that has a chick with a very soft voice singing. Anyone know who/what it is? I'd assume it's not BSBD.
insourcecertainty
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States142 Posts
June 07 2012 16:41 GMT
#21857
On June 08 2012 01:27 Ripebananaa wrote:
Sometimes he plays music that has a chick with a very soft voice singing. Anyone know who/what it is? I'd assume it's not BSBD.

You might be thinking of Purity Ring.
Khazidhea
Profile Joined April 2010
Kazakhstan65 Posts
June 07 2012 17:50 GMT
#21858
Was there a daily on Bomber's TvP? There is Bomber's TvZ, but I cant find TvP that was announced on his twitter recently.
Qwaky
Profile Joined April 2012
Croatia20 Posts
June 07 2012 18:37 GMT
#21859
On June 08 2012 02:50 Khazidhea wrote:
Was there a daily on Bomber's TvP? There is Bomber's TvZ, but I cant find TvP that was announced on his twitter recently.


Here you go http://blip.tv/day9tv/day-9-daily-470-p1-bomber-s-tvp-revolution-6189511
Sephy90
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1785 Posts
June 11 2012 05:04 GMT
#21860
This may have been asked before so don't hurt me but does anyone know which webcam Day9 uses?
"So I turned the lights off at night and practiced by myself"
Prev 1 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
davetesta34
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 128
Nina 96
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1565
GuemChi 1164
Artosis 654
910 33
MaD[AoV]18
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever115
League of Legends
JimRising 701
Counter-Strike
minikerr23
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox619
Other Games
summit1g8642
Day[9].tv621
shahzam482
C9.Mang0317
Trikslyr45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick594
BasetradeTV205
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter145
• Hinosc 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie748
• Shiphtur669
• Day9tv621
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
15h 49m
The PondCast
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.