On August 21 2009 01:02 ActualSteve wrote:
I can see the UMS possibilities, but nothing professional.
I can see the UMS possibilities, but nothing professional.
i dont know. i think itd be quite fun to see in pro games
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
F[5]aLaMaT
United States71 Posts
On August 21 2009 01:02 ActualSteve wrote: I can see the UMS possibilities, but nothing professional. i dont know. i think itd be quite fun to see in pro games | ||
|
Stratos_speAr
United States6959 Posts
| ||
| ||
|
|
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|