![[image loading]](http://i.imgur.com/ykGqjrJl.png)
THE PICKS OF A FREE AND RIGHTEOUS MAN
| Forum Index > Sports |
|
QuanticHawk
United States32159 Posts
![]() THE PICKS OF A FREE AND RIGHTEOUS MAN | ||
|
FakeSteve[TPR]
Valhalla18444 Posts
![]() screw you donkeys. we shall see if my fondness for the Predators gets me into trouble... I think the east is pretty clear though. Even though Hawk is a stupid dumb shitty dumb stupid asshole, I have the Rangers down to win this year. Looks like we have the same predictions except mtl vs ott. Price > Hamburglar I believe. I admit I made this prediction with no idea how their season series went For some reason I couldn't get it to put the Oilers logo on the stanley cup, is that a bug? I wrote an addendum in text just so it's clear | ||
|
QuanticHawk
United States32159 Posts
to be honest, even though I picked the Isles, I think this is probably the best shot the Caps have had in a while. Johanssen actually kind of resembles a 2C, their D actually looks good, and Holtby is legit (even though he gave up a stinker already) | ||
|
| ||
|
QuanticHawk
United States32159 Posts
| ||
|
A3th3r
United States319 Posts
| ||
|
QuanticHawk
United States32159 Posts
Winnipeg are the first mark ass bitches to bow out. Killer Gee-Tar is the only one to have correctly picked the winner and series length. He leads all with 13. | ||
|
QuanticHawk
United States32159 Posts
| ||
|
JimmiC
Canada22817 Posts
| ||
|
CorsairHero
Canada9491 Posts
but i'm not gonna be winning this | ||
|
nikj
Canada669 Posts
I'm "Free Drinks" in the bracket, in honour of my Leafs. | ||
|
JimmiC
Canada22817 Posts
| ||
|
QuanticHawk
United States32159 Posts
| ||
|
JimmiC
Canada22817 Posts
| ||
|
GolemMadness
Canada11044 Posts
| ||
|
FakeSteve[TPR]
Valhalla18444 Posts
| ||
|
QuanticHawk
United States32159 Posts
| ||
|
CorsairHero
Canada9491 Posts
| ||
|
QuanticHawk
United States32159 Posts
This is basically a two man race between Flabrezu and I_Suck_at_acting. My Team Sucks technically still has a chance I think if Chicago wins and they nail the goals scored (i am not sure what the points are) | ||
|
GolemMadness
Canada11044 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
|
|
|