On February 13 2014 22:24 Masamune wrote:
stastny scores lol 3-1 usa... k think I need some sleep now.
stastny scores lol 3-1 usa... k think I need some sleep now.
But isn't Canada on after this match? xD
| Forum Index > Sports |
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
On February 13 2014 22:24 Masamune wrote: stastny scores lol 3-1 usa... k think I need some sleep now. But isn't Canada on after this match? xD | ||
|
Ysellian
Netherlands9029 Posts
![]() | ||
|
QuanticHawk
United States32159 Posts
On February 13 2014 22:24 Pandemona wrote: Show nested quote + On February 13 2014 22:24 Masamune wrote: stastny scores lol 3-1 usa... k think I need some sleep now. But isn't Canada on after this match? xD canada is noon est so he's got some time to sleep haha | ||
|
Masamune
Canada3401 Posts
On February 13 2014 22:24 Pandemona wrote: Show nested quote + On February 13 2014 22:24 Masamune wrote: stastny scores lol 3-1 usa... k think I need some sleep now. But isn't Canada on after this match? xD yeah, bad news being I'll be a terror on the roads; good news that I'll be on Sochi timing. | ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
On February 13 2014 22:27 Masamune wrote: Show nested quote + On February 13 2014 22:24 Pandemona wrote: On February 13 2014 22:24 Masamune wrote: stastny scores lol 3-1 usa... k think I need some sleep now. But isn't Canada on after this match? xD yeah, bad news being I'll be a terror on the roads; good news that I'll be on Sochi timing. Nps your Canadian its winter. Ski to work brah! | ||
|
xDaunt
United States17988 Posts
| ||
|
QuanticHawk
United States32159 Posts
| ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
Why didn't we get a fight then. USA guy wanted some ![]() | ||
|
RvB
Netherlands6322 Posts
| ||
|
Grettin
42417 Posts
| ||
|
QuanticHawk
United States32159 Posts
| ||
|
QuanticHawk
United States32159 Posts
On February 13 2014 22:31 Pandemona wrote: BOOOO Why didn't we get a fight then. USA guy wanted some ![]() in wimpy olympic hockey you get a match penalty for fighting unlike the nhl backes is good obviously, but if chara fought the slovaks lose their best dman who can log 30 min if need be | ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
On February 13 2014 22:36 QuanticHawk wrote: Show nested quote + On February 13 2014 22:31 Pandemona wrote: BOOOO Why didn't we get a fight then. USA guy wanted some ![]() in wimpy olympic hockey you get a match penalty for fighting unlike the nhl backes is good obviously, but if chara fought the slovaks lose their best dman who can log 30 min if need be Ah makes sense! | ||
|
matojeja
Finland106 Posts
| ||
|
Orcasgt24
Canada3238 Posts
Also I am wondering where this wide open ice is that the extra 15 foot wide rink provides. Alot of perimeter play until someone manages to get open at the top of the circle. | ||
|
QuanticHawk
United States32159 Posts
these american dmen are phenomenal at moving the puck today | ||
|
Grettin
42417 Posts
Come on Russia, start playing like you did the first four minutes. | ||
|
Warfie
Norway2849 Posts
still though they were sooo close to getting it like 5 sec before | ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
such carnage lol 6-1 | ||
|
QuanticHawk
United States32159 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Horang2 Soulkey Rush firebathero Mind Zeus hero [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games singsing1981 Liquid`RaSZi1490 Beastyqt517 ceh9491 Khaldor327 C9.Mang0295 crisheroes260 dupreeh214 420jenkins181 IndyStarCraft QueenE103 Trikslyr102 Dewaltoss87 JuggernautJason9 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH281 StarCraft: Brood War• Hinosc • Reevou • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|