• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:14
CEST 06:14
KST 13:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7285 users

2013-2014 Champions League & Europa League Thread - Page 145

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 143 144 145 146 147 293 Next
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
March 12 2014 22:09 GMT
#2881
On March 13 2014 06:57 Twisted wrote:
Why are you consistently being a fucking idiot Sharkie. That whole demeanor of your post, god you're fucking annoying. Instead of consistently ridiculing people with your incessant 'lolol' maybe you could try arguing like a fucking normal person. You do this constantly. You belittle people for their opinions that you don't agree with.

Your post could be a simple 'Hm.. I think Arsenal has more quality than Liverpool though, because x, so I don't think Liverpool can do anything in the next CL'. Instead you choose to be an idiot. Good fucking job.

Fwiw, I disagree. I think Liverpool is better than Arsenal. Liverpool looked very good in the top matches but were very unlucky and they're a little inconsistent against the smaller teams. Maybe Arsenal could be a better league team, but in top matches, like in the CL knock-out system, I think Liverpool is better.


I am sorry if I sound like that... I really am.
Ysellian
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands9029 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-12 22:15:11
March 12 2014 22:14 GMT
#2882
On March 13 2014 06:45 Salteador Neo wrote:
Fuck yeah Barça. Fuck yeah.

Get toughest possible team. Win both games.

Also ManCity we trade you Cesc for Kompany. Please? :3


Haha I was actually thinking the same thing. Kompany is pretty decent on the ball and he has good awareness, he is wasted at city IMO. I think he would be great for Barcelona. (Don't think City will let him go though)
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
March 12 2014 22:17 GMT
#2883
Fun fact, barca with the supposedly invisible defence in 3 games against atletico, 1 against rm and 2 against the highest scoring pl team man.city, has only conceded 3 goals.

I'm telling you guys, they are picking their games this season.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
March 12 2014 22:21 GMT
#2884
Oh and mensol, you had something to say after the game? Speak up mate, can't hear you,.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Copymizer
Profile Joined November 2010
Denmark2108 Posts
March 12 2014 22:46 GMT
#2885
On March 13 2014 07:17 Steveling wrote:
Fun fact, barca with the supposedly invisible defence in 3 games against atletico, 1 against rm and 2 against the highest scoring pl team man.city, has only conceded 3 goals.

I'm telling you guys, they are picking their games this season.

Really good hypothesis you're making, why have i not thought about that myself.
~~Yo man ! MBCGame HERO Fighting !! Holy check !
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
March 12 2014 22:50 GMT
#2886
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Mensol
Profile Joined September 2012
14536 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-12 23:12:39
March 12 2014 23:03 GMT
#2887
On March 13 2014 07:21 Steveling wrote:
Oh and mensol, you had something to say after the game? Speak up mate, can't hear you,.

I hope Barca meets with Bayern Munih and gets +7'd again. At least one Tiki Taka team will get eliminated.

The less Tiki Taka, the less boring games.

Pellegrini choosed wrong tactics for both games, its like he was managing Malaga instead MCity.

dn: im going to cheer for whoever meets with Barca or Bayern Munih.
If you don't know what the fuck you are doing, how are your enemies supposed to know what the fuck you are doing. - imaqtpie on NA teams at Worlds.
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
March 12 2014 23:11 GMT
#2888
Great refereeing.......................... :/

But in all seriousness awesome showing by Messi. Easy goal and a lot of great runs.
Jaedong.
Akka
Profile Joined August 2010
France291 Posts
March 12 2014 23:13 GMT
#2889
Paris wins 2-1 against Leverkusen in a pretty boring game since Laurent Blanc fielded the B team (that Pastore-Rabiot midfield is going to give me nightmares).
Sirigu saved a penalty and Ibra hit the woodwork once.
Have to say the german fans were cool though, much lourder than the Benfica ones and they cheered until the end
Twisted
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands13554 Posts
March 13 2014 00:03 GMT
#2890
On March 13 2014 07:09 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 06:57 Twisted wrote:
Why are you consistently being a fucking idiot Sharkie. That whole demeanor of your post, god you're fucking annoying. Instead of consistently ridiculing people with your incessant 'lolol' maybe you could try arguing like a fucking normal person. You do this constantly. You belittle people for their opinions that you don't agree with.

Your post could be a simple 'Hm.. I think Arsenal has more quality than Liverpool though, because x, so I don't think Liverpool can do anything in the next CL'. Instead you choose to be an idiot. Good fucking job.

Fwiw, I disagree. I think Liverpool is better than Arsenal. Liverpool looked very good in the top matches but were very unlucky and they're a little inconsistent against the smaller teams. Maybe Arsenal could be a better league team, but in top matches, like in the CL knock-out system, I think Liverpool is better.


I am sorry if I sound like that... I really am.


Alright. Now I feel kind of bad for being so harsh. But seriously, it just irks me so much lately with you that I thought I should be harsh :\
Moderator
Rebs
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Pakistan10726 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-13 02:34:35
March 13 2014 02:32 GMT
#2891
On March 13 2014 09:03 Twisted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 07:09 sharkie wrote:
On March 13 2014 06:57 Twisted wrote:
Why are you consistently being a fucking idiot Sharkie. That whole demeanor of your post, god you're fucking annoying. Instead of consistently ridiculing people with your incessant 'lolol' maybe you could try arguing like a fucking normal person. You do this constantly. You belittle people for their opinions that you don't agree with.

Your post could be a simple 'Hm.. I think Arsenal has more quality than Liverpool though, because x, so I don't think Liverpool can do anything in the next CL'. Instead you choose to be an idiot. Good fucking job.

Fwiw, I disagree. I think Liverpool is better than Arsenal. Liverpool looked very good in the top matches but were very unlucky and they're a little inconsistent against the smaller teams. Maybe Arsenal could be a better league team, but in top matches, like in the CL knock-out system, I think Liverpool is better.


I am sorry if I sound like that... I really am.


Alright. Now I feel kind of bad for being so harsh. But seriously, it just irks me so much lately with you that I thought I should be harsh :\


I just thought he was a big troll, Especially since most of it has to do with. its just one snarky comment after another that really cant be taken seriously.

a) Munich,
b) Dortmund
c) the bundesliga
d) Arsenal
e) Mou
f) Barca

Also since hating on teams is the theme of the day.

"I hope turkish clubs never get into europe. Besides your going to get a Taksim square soon anyway no one will want to play there. The fewer teams were someone doesnt risk the of getting lynched the better."


+ Show Spoiler +
@Mensol, I really dont mean this fyi

but this is what you sound like, with alot of your comments, Stings doesnt it ?

Its just bad taste and no one wants to hear it, regardless of how strongly you may feel about it, You make your point and move on. Beating dead horses just makes you sound stupid to people who frequent the thread. And the same goes for that Wanker guy who basically just gushes at Messi and looks for every excuse to shit on Neymar. Give it a rest.
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
March 13 2014 06:57 GMT
#2892
On March 13 2014 08:13 Akka wrote:
Paris wins 2-1 against Leverkusen in a pretty boring game since Laurent Blanc fielded the B team (that Pastore-Rabiot midfield is going to give me nightmares).
Sirigu saved a penalty and Ibra hit the woodwork once.
Have to say the german fans were cool though, much lourder than the Benfica ones and they cheered until the end


At least Leverkusen didn't get destroyed again. Though I can't believe that Can got sent off for diving. How embarrassing -_-
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
March 13 2014 09:32 GMT
#2893
Now now people
If you can't argue properly then don't argue at all xD

We all have our opinions and should be given the right to say them, it only becomes an issue when people start bad mouthing the individual more than anything else !

So 2 English teams out so far nice.....Chelsea and Yanited the only hopes!
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-13 09:34:12
March 13 2014 09:34 GMT
#2894
Champions League RO16 DAY 6!


[image loading] Barcelona es vs [image loading] Manchester City [image loading]


+ Show Spoiler [1st Leg] +
[image loading] Manchester City [image loading] 0 - 2 [image loading] Barcelona es

+ Show Spoiler [2nd Leg] +
[image loading] Barcelona es 1-0 [image loading] Manchester City [image loading]

+ Show Spoiler [Overall Result] +
[image loading] Barcelona wins 3-0 on Aggregate and Advance to RO8!

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading] Team News
Jonathan Dos Santos (knee) remains sidelined. José Manuel Pinto has been included in the squad following a bout of lumbago.

[image loading] Team News
Stevan Jovetić has a hamstring injury, while Matija Nastasić is out with a knee problem.
+ Show Spoiler +
Barcelona have progressed 32 out of the 34 times they won the away first leg in UEFA competition, most recently against Bayer 04 Leverkusen in the 2011/12 round of 16. They have let a two-goal advantage slip, however, their 4-2 win at FC Metz preceding a 4-1 home reverse in the 1984/85 European Cup Winners' Cup first round.




[image loading] Paris Saint-Germain fr vs [image loading] Bayer Leverkusen de


+ Show Spoiler [1st Leg] +
[image loading] Bayer Leverkusen de 0 - 4 [image loading] Paris Saint-Germain fr

+ Show Spoiler [2nd Leg] +
[image loading] Paris Saint-Germain fr 2-1 [image loading] Bayer Leverkusen de

+ Show Spoiler [Overall Result] +
[image loading] Paris Saint-Germain wins 6-1 on Aggregate and Advance to RO8!

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading] Team News
Blanc says he "may have to rest" Ibrahimović despite the improving condition of his back injury. The coach also confirmed that Marco Verratti, Gregory van der Wiel, Blaise Matuidi, Hervin Ongenda and Kingsley Coman would not be involved against Leverkusen as he seeks to "rotate the squad because of the busy schedule". Jérémy Menez, who has started just one Ligue 1 game in 2014, did not travel to Bastia because of a calf complaint, while Zoumana Camara has been sidelined with a similar problem.

[image loading] Team News
Jens Hegeler tore a ligament in his right ankle on Saturday and is likely to sit out the rest of the campaign. Lars Bender missed the Hannover game due to thigh problems while Stefan Reinartz (heel) and Ömer Toprak (ankle) have also been struggling – although both trained on Tuesday. "Bender and Toprak are very uncertain and we will delay our decision on Reinartz until after training," said Hyypiä.


ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Maenander
Profile Joined November 2002
Germany4927 Posts
March 13 2014 09:36 GMT
#2895
Europa League predictions for today:

Ludogorez Rasgrad > FC Valencia (I hope)

FC Porto = SSC Neapel

FC Basel < RB Salzburg

AZ Alkmaar > Anschi Machatschkala

Olympique Lyon > Viktoria Pilsen

FC Sevilla > Real Betis Sevilla

Tottenham Hotspur = Benfica Lissabon

Juventus Turin > AC Florenz
Ysellian
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands9029 Posts
March 13 2014 09:51 GMT
#2896
Some good matches there I hope they deliver!
Twisted
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands13554 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-13 10:33:47
March 13 2014 10:33 GMT
#2897
Hope AZ does well! Our only little lightbulb in this age of darkness when it comes to European football for Dutch clubs.
Moderator
Mensol
Profile Joined September 2012
14536 Posts
March 13 2014 10:37 GMT
#2898
Rebs, feel free to write things like these because my hate to Tiki Taka will never end, You'll see more annoying posts in ro8.
If you don't know what the fuck you are doing, how are your enemies supposed to know what the fuck you are doing. - imaqtpie on NA teams at Worlds.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
March 13 2014 12:47 GMT
#2899
On March 13 2014 09:03 Twisted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 07:09 sharkie wrote:
On March 13 2014 06:57 Twisted wrote:
Why are you consistently being a fucking idiot Sharkie. That whole demeanor of your post, god you're fucking annoying. Instead of consistently ridiculing people with your incessant 'lolol' maybe you could try arguing like a fucking normal person. You do this constantly. You belittle people for their opinions that you don't agree with.

Your post could be a simple 'Hm.. I think Arsenal has more quality than Liverpool though, because x, so I don't think Liverpool can do anything in the next CL'. Instead you choose to be an idiot. Good fucking job.

Fwiw, I disagree. I think Liverpool is better than Arsenal. Liverpool looked very good in the top matches but were very unlucky and they're a little inconsistent against the smaller teams. Maybe Arsenal could be a better league team, but in top matches, like in the CL knock-out system, I think Liverpool is better.


I am sorry if I sound like that... I really am.


Alright. Now I feel kind of bad for being so harsh. But seriously, it just irks me so much lately with you that I thought I should be harsh :\


No need to feel bad! I just hope there is no bad blood between us!
Let's just enjoy watching and talking about our favourite sport!
Akka
Profile Joined August 2010
France291 Posts
March 13 2014 14:40 GMT
#2900
On March 13 2014 15:57 Ferrose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 08:13 Akka wrote:
Paris wins 2-1 against Leverkusen in a pretty boring game since Laurent Blanc fielded the B team (that Pastore-Rabiot midfield is going to give me nightmares).
Sirigu saved a penalty and Ibra hit the woodwork once.
Have to say the german fans were cool though, much lourder than the Benfica ones and they cheered until the end


At least Leverkusen didn't get destroyed again. Though I can't believe that Can got sent off for diving. How embarrassing -_-


My friend and I didn't even understand what happened since we are seated on the other side of the stadium and couldn't see what happened clearly, we thought Cabaye was given a yellow and a red for whatever reason and were totally confused until we realised some guy in red was walking off the pitch ^^
Prev 1 143 144 145 146 147 293 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 196
ProTech127
Nina 54
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2151
Shuttle 1157
Snow 81
Dewaltoss 58
Noble 49
Bale 47
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm168
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1098
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor544
Other Games
summit1g8765
JimRising 638
C9.Mang0316
PiGStarcraft265
Mew2King237
ViBE61
ArmadaUGS54
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream80
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 17
• Letter146
• Response 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota229
League of Legends
• Lourlo1168
• Rush521
• Stunt234
Other Games
• Scarra666
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
8h 46m
OSC
17h 46m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 5h
Online Event
1d 6h
FEL
1d 11h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.