(Not New Germany, old Germany!)
I've read majority of Marca readers want Klopp as next coach? XD
| Forum Index > Sports |
Time to move on to the next thread http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sports/460943-2014-2015-football-thread | ||
|
sharkie
Austria18761 Posts
April 19 2014 15:06 GMT
#15301
(Not New Germany, old Germany!) I've read majority of Marca readers want Klopp as next coach? XD | ||
|
smr
Germany4808 Posts
April 19 2014 16:22 GMT
#15302
is there an overview of teams already qualified for next years cl? Dortmund secured participation today, Bayern of course is in. I think Real, Barca and Atletico secured their spot. I think Juventus might be through if I heard that correctly watching the euro league game. | ||
|
Mensol
14536 Posts
April 19 2014 16:26 GMT
#15303
On April 20 2014 01:22 smr wrote: Dear Mr football thread overlord Pandemona, is there an overview of teams already qualified for next years cl? Dortmund secured participation today, Bayern of course is in. I think Real, Barca and Atletico secured their spot. I think Juventus might be through if I heard that correctly watching the euro league game. I think both Juventus and Roma qualified for next years CL. Roma is 11 points ahead of 3rd place. | ||
|
sharkie
Austria18761 Posts
April 19 2014 16:32 GMT
#15304
On April 20 2014 01:22 smr wrote: Dear Mr football thread overlord Pandemona, is there an overview of teams already qualified for next years cl? Dortmund secured participation today, Bayern of course is in. I think Real, Barca and Atletico secured their spot. I think Juventus might be through if I heard that correctly watching the euro league game. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014–15_UEFA_Champions_League#Teams Here you are! :D | ||
|
smr
Germany4808 Posts
April 19 2014 16:34 GMT
#15305
On April 20 2014 01:32 sharkie wrote: Show nested quote + On April 20 2014 01:22 smr wrote: Dear Mr football thread overlord Pandemona, is there an overview of teams already qualified for next years cl? Dortmund secured participation today, Bayern of course is in. I think Real, Barca and Atletico secured their spot. I think Juventus might be through if I heard that correctly watching the euro league game. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014–15_UEFA_Champions_League#Teams Here you are! :D Thank you! That's a great overview. | ||
|
Liquid`Drone
Norway28908 Posts
April 19 2014 17:29 GMT
#15306
| ||
|
anomalopidae
Slovenia549 Posts
April 19 2014 18:09 GMT
#15307
Good job on the loan :D | ||
|
malcram
2752 Posts
April 19 2014 18:09 GMT
#15308
| ||
|
Mensol
14536 Posts
April 19 2014 18:10 GMT
#15309
![]() congrats, it doesnt even matter if they lose against chelsea at this Point. | ||
|
anomalopidae
Slovenia549 Posts
April 19 2014 18:11 GMT
#15310
On April 20 2014 03:10 Mensol wrote: Liverpool is confirmed for PL champions ![]() congrats, it doesnt even matter if they lose against chelsea at this Point. well there's still like 10 more minutes left, not to mention 4 more games for Liverpool it's not over till it's over | ||
|
Mensol
14536 Posts
April 19 2014 18:13 GMT
#15311
On April 20 2014 03:11 anomalopidae wrote: Show nested quote + On April 20 2014 03:10 Mensol wrote: Liverpool is confirmed for PL champions ![]() congrats, it doesnt even matter if they lose against chelsea at this Point. well there's still like 10 more minutes left, not to mention 4 more games for Liverpool it's not over till it's over It's not like they're going to lose against Norwich lol. Suarez will destroy Norwich all alone. | ||
|
Lonyo
United Kingdom3884 Posts
April 19 2014 18:15 GMT
#15312
On April 20 2014 03:13 Mensol wrote: Show nested quote + On April 20 2014 03:11 anomalopidae wrote: On April 20 2014 03:10 Mensol wrote: Liverpool is confirmed for PL champions ![]() congrats, it doesnt even matter if they lose against chelsea at this Point. well there's still like 10 more minutes left, not to mention 4 more games for Liverpool it's not over till it's over It's not like they're going to lose against Norwich lol. Suarez will destroy Norwich all alone. And Chelsea won't lose at home to Sunderland lol. Any Chelsea player will destroy Sunderland all alone. | ||
|
Existential
Australia2107 Posts
April 19 2014 18:16 GMT
#15313
| ||
|
zeo
Serbia6343 Posts
April 19 2014 18:17 GMT
#15314
On April 20 2014 03:16 Existential wrote: Wow the ref for this Chelsea game. Wow. I don't even know what to say... | ||
|
Existential
Australia2107 Posts
April 19 2014 18:19 GMT
#15315
On April 20 2014 03:17 zeo wrote: I don't even know what to say... Literally just cost Chelsea the league. | ||
|
Mensol
14536 Posts
April 19 2014 18:20 GMT
#15316
On April 20 2014 03:15 Lonyo wrote: Show nested quote + On April 20 2014 03:13 Mensol wrote: On April 20 2014 03:11 anomalopidae wrote: On April 20 2014 03:10 Mensol wrote: Liverpool is confirmed for PL champions ![]() congrats, it doesnt even matter if they lose against chelsea at this Point. well there's still like 10 more minutes left, not to mention 4 more games for Liverpool it's not over till it's over It's not like they're going to lose against Norwich lol. Suarez will destroy Norwich all alone. And Chelsea won't lose at home to Sunderland lol. Any Chelsea player will destroy Sunderland all alone. Dude, Suarez scored 10 goals against Norwich in the last 4 games. Of course he will destroy Norwich. You should check latest games between Chelsea and Sunderland, Sunderland always gave hard times to Chelsea. | ||
|
malcram
2752 Posts
April 19 2014 18:24 GMT
#15317
Oh well, focus on CL I guess. | ||
|
zeo
Serbia6343 Posts
April 19 2014 18:31 GMT
#15318
| ||
|
city42
1656 Posts
April 19 2014 18:34 GMT
#15319
On April 20 2014 03:10 Mensol wrote: Liverpool is confirmed for PL champions ![]() congrats, it doesnt even matter if they lose against chelsea at this Point. They still have a very difficult game at Crystal Palace. | ||
|
Kotreb
Croatia1392 Posts
April 19 2014 18:35 GMT
#15320
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm firebathero actioN Sea.KH Mong ToSsGirL Rock soO Pusan [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi1784 FrodaN1131 Beastyqt748 B2W.Neo674 Khaldor479 Mlord477 olofmeister458 KnowMe300 crisheroes153 Livibee95 ToD61 Organizations Other Games
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Other Games |
|
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
[ Show More ] Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|