• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:22
CEST 21:22
KST 04:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9806 users

Charity Drive : King of the Web Contest! - Page 2

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
wklbishop
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1286 Posts
December 21 2011 01:25 GMT
#21
I do love water and do think everyone should get some clean water. =D

You got my 10 votes sir! And good luck!
Gameplay > Personality
Count9
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
China10928 Posts
December 21 2011 03:23 GMT
#22
Teamliquid's pretty good at voting for things, or so I've heard.
CeriseCherries
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
6170 Posts
December 21 2011 03:56 GMT
#23
WHY IS PBAT AHEAD. NONONO... (never even heard of them LOL)

ESPORTS!
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
duk3
Profile Joined September 2010
United States807 Posts
December 21 2011 05:20 GMT
#24
There's my 10 votes :D
Seems like if we keep this up we should be ahead in no time.
Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.
dudecrush
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada418 Posts
December 21 2011 05:43 GMT
#25
I'm clicking! Gogo TB!
Dirkzor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Denmark1944 Posts
December 21 2011 06:33 GMT
#26
Just for the sake of it: PaperbatVG is an awesome Lets Play channel. He will donate some to charity aswell and some will got to making new content on his channel.

I want both to win so i'll stay out of this... Interesting battle however, but i think TB will win =)
"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ON TOP AGAIN???? HOW DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS????" -Julmust (also, thats what she said)
friedchicken
Profile Joined May 2011
United States143 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-21 07:03:20
December 21 2011 07:00 GMT
#27
TL army has been deployed.
"Don't panic" - The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
CNSnow
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Greece67 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-21 07:42:32
December 21 2011 07:41 GMT
#28
Done!!! I will tell my bro too, to join and vote, and maybe some friends too! You got first place for sure if everyone from here votes and it will be much easier if everyone here tells to someone else to vote too!

I will tell other SC2 guys from the greek starcraft forum to vote too!
thesideshow
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
930 Posts
December 21 2011 07:54 GMT
#29
Done. Big <3 TB
OGS:levelchange
Fualtier
Profile Joined November 2010
260 Posts
December 21 2011 09:09 GMT
#30
Done. Saaaanta Baaaaby
Fatze
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Germany1342 Posts
December 21 2011 09:21 GMT
#31
The TB army destroyed 90% of the enemy - now the TL army is here to finish the job
Comfort from bottles, cheers from beers the guitars are our weapons and we know how to kill!
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
December 21 2011 11:20 GMT
#32
On December 21 2011 15:33 Dirkzor wrote:
Just for the sake of it: PaperbatVG is an awesome Lets Play channel. He will donate some to charity aswell and some will got to making new content on his channel.


I fail to understand why money would be required to make content for a Let's Play channel. The guy is already making more than he could ever responsibly spend as an 18 year old. As far as I can tell, he intends to spend the majority of the money on a new PC or something.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
Steel
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Japan2283 Posts
December 21 2011 11:48 GMT
#33
Yay keep going guys we'll catch up!
Try another route paperboy.
Sata_
Profile Joined September 2011
Belgium82 Posts
December 21 2011 12:13 GMT
#34
let's do this
Arvd
Profile Joined September 2011
England54 Posts
December 21 2011 12:27 GMT
#35
For some reason I seem to have 25 votes? Anyone know why? is it cause I was reffered by someone? :S anyway GoGo TB!!!
"The better you get the more you realize you are really bad."
Roghie
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway18 Posts
December 21 2011 12:28 GMT
#36
did someone say drop the TL nuke
EvE Online Gamer.
Dukat
Profile Joined April 2009
United States235 Posts
December 21 2011 13:25 GMT
#37
I hope TB dropped the /r/starcraft nuke with the TL nuke. For charity!
Dirkzor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Denmark1944 Posts
December 21 2011 13:49 GMT
#38
On December 21 2011 20:20 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2011 15:33 Dirkzor wrote:
Just for the sake of it: PaperbatVG is an awesome Lets Play channel. He will donate some to charity aswell and some will got to making new content on his channel.


I fail to understand why money would be required to make content for a Let's Play channel. The guy is already making more than he could ever responsibly spend as an 18 year old. As far as I can tell, he intends to spend the majority of the money on a new PC or something.


TB I like you, but why do you have to talk your competion down? I'm 25 and i watch his videos and enjoy them a lot. A LOT. Just as much as I enjoy your videos.

In Pbat's intro video for this whole contest he stated that the majority of the winnings would go to charity. A part of the money would go towards making more content on his channel. I am aware that doing a Lets Play video doesn't cost a lot (Buy the game?) but he does do other things then that.

I just find it sad that you have to talk bad about him when I don't think you know much about him or his demographics.

Just as I don't know jack shit about his earnings via youtube - or yours for that sake - so I don't know if he is "making more money than he could ever responsibly spend as an 18 year old." But then again I don't have clue what he uses his money for. Save up? Give to family? Drugs? Gaming rigs? Who knows? Do you?
"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ON TOP AGAIN???? HOW DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS????" -Julmust (also, thats what she said)
robhoward
Profile Joined February 2011
79 Posts
December 21 2011 14:06 GMT
#39
On December 21 2011 22:49 Dirkzor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2011 20:20 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On December 21 2011 15:33 Dirkzor wrote:
Just for the sake of it: PaperbatVG is an awesome Lets Play channel. He will donate some to charity aswell and some will got to making new content on his channel.


I fail to understand why money would be required to make content for a Let's Play channel. The guy is already making more than he could ever responsibly spend as an 18 year old. As far as I can tell, he intends to spend the majority of the money on a new PC or something.


TB I like you, but why do you have to talk your competion down? I'm 25 and i watch his videos and enjoy them a lot. A LOT. Just as much as I enjoy your videos.


I think TB is getting a significant amount of unjustified hatred from PBat fanboys who are clearly quite young and irritating.
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
December 21 2011 14:08 GMT
#40
On December 21 2011 22:49 Dirkzor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2011 20:20 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On December 21 2011 15:33 Dirkzor wrote:
Just for the sake of it: PaperbatVG is an awesome Lets Play channel. He will donate some to charity aswell and some will got to making new content on his channel.


I fail to understand why money would be required to make content for a Let's Play channel. The guy is already making more than he could ever responsibly spend as an 18 year old. As far as I can tell, he intends to spend the majority of the money on a new PC or something.


TB I like you, but why do you have to talk your competion down? I'm 25 and i watch his videos and enjoy them a lot. A LOT. Just as much as I enjoy your videos.

In Pbat's intro video for this whole contest he stated that the majority of the winnings would go to charity. A part of the money would go towards making more content on his channel. I am aware that doing a Lets Play video doesn't cost a lot (Buy the game?) but he does do other things then that.

I just find it sad that you have to talk bad about him when I don't think you know much about him or his demographics.

Just as I don't know jack shit about his earnings via youtube - or yours for that sake - so I don't know if he is "making more money than he could ever responsibly spend as an 18 year old." But then again I don't have clue what he uses his money for. Save up? Give to family? Drugs? Gaming rigs? Who knows? Do you?


You're getting awfully upset over a post that couldn't possibly be construed as offensive.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #2
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason179
BRAT_OK 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14592
Artosis 491
Mini 261
Dewaltoss 134
Mind 77
ZZZero.O 54
Hyun 38
Bale 24
NaDa 20
Dota 2
qojqva2773
420jenkins558
League of Legends
Doublelift132
Counter-Strike
fl0m4057
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5652
Khaldor1321
Liquid`Hasu1053
MindelVK17
Other Games
summit1g4981
FrodaN2000
B2W.Neo805
byalli649
ToD204
Mew2King49
Railgan45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1161
BasetradeTV233
StarCraft 2
angryscii 43
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 37
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 23
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• FirePhoenix7
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3745
Other Games
• imaqtpie885
• Shiphtur271
• WagamamaTV246
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 39m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 39m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
15h 39m
Monday Night Weeklies
20h 39m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 15h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.