On May 29 2011 04:43 nodule wrote:
what does a featured stream have to do with it?
what does a featured stream have to do with it?
I think only featured streams are allowed to have multiple levels of quality
| Forum Index > Sponsored Threads |
|
MonsieurGrimm
Canada2441 Posts
On May 29 2011 04:43 nodule wrote: what does a featured stream have to do with it? I think only featured streams are allowed to have multiple levels of quality | ||
|
Lambertus
South Africa994 Posts
( | ||
|
Thrax
Canada1755 Posts
On May 29 2011 06:08 Lambertus wrote: but here I was, an hour ago, I could choose resolution...and now, its sort of fucked up and I only see green stuff. I refreshd my browser, in fact, installed everything new. but still dont work for me... (Disable Flash hardware acceleration - you should be able to find out how in Google On May 29 2011 06:02 MonsieurGrimm wrote: Show nested quote + On May 29 2011 04:43 nodule wrote: what does a featured stream have to do with it? I think only featured streams are allowed to have multiple levels of quality The stream is only 480p, so I'd definitely try it. Josh reduced the quality because it was skipping badly | ||
|
Lambertus
South Africa994 Posts
| ||
|
Bloodzz
Australia15 Posts
| ||
|
Bloodzz
Australia15 Posts
P.S. Give Will a shout out on stream jp cause u love me | ||
|
ICEprelude
Canada11 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Player_3
United States3 Posts
| ||
|
snabel
Sweden8 Posts
...also, hello hotbid. | ||
|
Bloodzz
Australia15 Posts
| ||
|
Bloodzz
Australia15 Posts
| ||
|
Nimic
Norway1360 Posts
| ||
|
Elvedeta
Portugal395 Posts
| ||
|
tritonice
United States119 Posts
Haven't seen anything about Tyler. | ||
|
antihobo
Canada121 Posts
| ||
|
Oneek
United States2 Posts
![]() | ||
|
neats
Canada59 Posts
| ||
|
Frankon
3054 Posts
| ||
|
MyOwnPrison
United States17 Posts
![]() | ||
|
MCDayC
United Kingdom14464 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
[ Show More ] Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|