• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:31
CEST 03:31
KST 10:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8467 users

Day9 to broadcast on Justin.tv - Page 7

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 17 Next All
Altar
Profile Joined May 2008
United States577 Posts
February 18 2011 03:48 GMT
#121
Might actually be able to watch the daily now. Ustream always lags for me and Justin.tv works a lot better.
Heavens to Betsy
Nicodemusher
Profile Joined November 2010
United States188 Posts
February 18 2011 03:52 GMT
#122
Goddamn, this is so much better than Ustream.
jtbem
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada1404 Posts
February 18 2011 03:53 GMT
#123
yay for 240p!
aka Sowelulol
BlitchizSC2
Profile Joined August 2010
United States306 Posts
February 18 2011 03:53 GMT
#124
Love you guys for all you support for esports! I don't know if you follow Xeph and his prostream but he restreams Korean Progamers. It's really great. He says at 22:00 KST the justin.tv servers get laggy. He has a turbo fast internet and he is sure it isn't him 100 mbit / 100 mbit. Might be something you want to check into.

Keep up the great work!
www.twitch.tv/blitchizsc2 | http://www.youtube.com/BlitchizStarcraft ~ fighting!
ZombiesOMG
Profile Joined October 2010
United States282 Posts
February 18 2011 03:57 GMT
#125
Finally! Lately Ustream has been so. . . awful. As someone who enjoys watching the daily live, I've been frustrated having to catch the VoDs of dailies because Ustream broke for me 3 weeks ago.

JustinTV seems to be the best option out there imho.

Day9 Fighting!
Myrddraal
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia937 Posts
February 18 2011 04:09 GMT
#126
Get rid of all the stupid pop ups when you click the play/pause button. I can't stand JustinTV for this one reason so I will only watch their streams from the tl site. I know you need to make money and all that, but seriously, popups just seem unprofessional.
[stranded]: http://www.indiedb.com/games/stranded
marxgarza
Profile Joined January 2011
United States373 Posts
February 18 2011 04:18 GMT
#127
Justin.tv is a god thank you all that you have done
Silence is golden, duct tape is silver
Xenon67
Profile Joined January 2011
United States17 Posts
February 18 2011 04:31 GMT
#128
Day[9] needs to pay off the student loans, so the add revenue from JTV was prob a huge factor in this.
Suck my dick nazi TL mods
onmach
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1241 Posts
February 18 2011 04:38 GMT
#129
I hate to see all the streams going towards ads, I wish at the very least they didn't play an ad the moment you joined the stream so you could see if it is even worth watching before you commit, but whatever. I guess it was inevitable. It is about time day got some money for his trouble, even if it only amounts to 20 bucks a cast or something.
Tadzio
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
3340 Posts
February 18 2011 04:53 GMT
#130
On February 18 2011 13:38 onmach wrote:
I hate to see all the streams going towards ads, I wish at the very least they didn't play an ad the moment you joined the stream so you could see if it is even worth watching before you commit, but whatever. I guess it was inevitable. It is about time day got some money for his trouble, even if it only amounts to 20 bucks a cast or something.


I love the fact that ads are paying for this content. That speaks towards sustainability and legitimacy, all in one. If they relied on donations or subscriptions, I would quickly become disillusioned concerning the viability of the future of esports.
Almin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States583 Posts
February 18 2011 04:54 GMT
#131
On February 18 2011 13:53 Tadzio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2011 13:38 onmach wrote:
I hate to see all the streams going towards ads, I wish at the very least they didn't play an ad the moment you joined the stream so you could see if it is even worth watching before you commit, but whatever. I guess it was inevitable. It is about time day got some money for his trouble, even if it only amounts to 20 bucks a cast or something.


I love the fact that ads are paying for this content. That speaks towards sustainability and legitimacy, all in one. If they relied on donations or subscriptions, I would quickly become disillusioned concerning the viability of the future of esports.

I agree, the more Western Ads that are viewed in games like SC2, the more these companies will sponsor SC2 tournaments.
mizU
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States12125 Posts
February 18 2011 04:55 GMT
#132
o.o
The quality difference is.... o.o

I like the fact that the ads DO pay for the content also.
I don't just skip over them now.
if happy ever afters did exist <3 @watamizu_
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
February 18 2011 04:56 GMT
#133
On February 18 2011 13:55 mizU wrote:
o.o
The quality difference is.... o.o

I like the fact that the ads DO pay for the content also.
I don't just skip over them now.

In what way is the quality differetn?
Chicane
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7875 Posts
February 18 2011 04:59 GMT
#134
Justin.tv is by far the best stream in every regard. I'm glad to see day9 switching over.
storm44
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
1293 Posts
February 18 2011 05:12 GMT
#135
very cool props jtv
SpectralFremen
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia386 Posts
February 18 2011 05:15 GMT
#136
The only experience I have had with justin.tv was at assembly lan when i had not 1 not 2 but 3 steams open at the same time at 720p and I live in Australia.
I think its safe to say that I am more then happy with my Justin.tv experience
"And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere"
Whiplash
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States2929 Posts
February 18 2011 05:20 GMT
#137
I use Justin.tv and they are the favorite streaming service I have used so far. I'm glad they got Day9 to join them and I hope the best to both!
Cinematographer / Steadicam Operator. Former Starcraft commentator/player
eNtitY~
Profile Joined January 2007
United States1293 Posts
February 18 2011 05:32 GMT
#138
Awesome :D
http://www.starcraftdream.com
DharmaTurtle
Profile Joined August 2010
United States283 Posts
February 18 2011 05:43 GMT
#139
[image loading]

Oh god I'm so sorry why did I do this I am not a designer ignore me at your leisure ahhhhhhhhhhh
  • Purple - Horizontal ad bar - Why is it down there? No one ever looks down there, bump it up!
  • Blue - Share Options - Bump it up to the tabs at the top. Few people will use it, and it's wasting space that could be used for Chat.
  • Red - Chatbox - Bump it down to where the share options were so it can be wider, since the timestamp and the user's handle already takes up 50% of the line. Will help to slow the frightening scroll of the chat. Also, could we have a "pop out" option for IRC? I believe its already implemented for the default Justin.tv chat
  • Green - Follow/Report - Move the follow up to Followers (Join the ### Followers) and Report to somewhere... else. Maybe up to the top tab bar.
  • Yellow - Related Live Channels - Make it longer! Wasted space. Have fun trying to keep it in line with the length of the "More about _______" as they change their descriptions
  • Orange - Square Ad - Make it bigger! I have no idea how you guys manage to do live transcodings, recordings of every stream, and pay your bandwidth costs without giving me more ads

Apologies to your design team - I'm not trying to micromanage! It's already a great design!
I went from bronze to platinum in 3 awesome days.
teamsolid
Profile Joined October 2007
Canada3668 Posts
February 18 2011 05:55 GMT
#140
Justin.tv is awesome, I especially like the multiple quality settings. Ustream would often lag during Day[9] dailies but with Justin.tv I can just set it to 360 or 480p and have a perfectly smooth stream.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft479
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta20
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft479
RuFF_SC2 94
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1071
White-Ra 152
NaDa 58
Hyuk 55
Noble 54
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm164
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4793
Counter-Strike
taco 477
minikerr21
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox608
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor741
Other Games
summit1g7055
Coldzera 865
C9.Mang0307
ViBE61
Mew2King55
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream86
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21526
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 29m
Online Event
9h 29m
FEL
14h 29m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 29m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 29m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.