• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:35
CEST 19:35
KST 02:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10564 users

The LiquidLegends Lounge - Page 72

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 1885 Next
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
June 16 2015 19:25 GMT
#1421
On June 17 2015 04:07 Requizen wrote:
We should have a forum mafia game where everyone uses throwaway accounts do further the mystery.


I tried smurfing a mafia game once. I fucked up halfway through by forgetting to switch back off my main account. (I think I might have been playing in two games at once)
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
June 16 2015 19:29 GMT
#1422
While a full smurf game would be interesting and keep me from likely being shot N1, eh. Not a big fan. Let them meta.
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
June 16 2015 19:31 GMT
#1423
On June 17 2015 04:17 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2015 04:16 AsmodeusXI wrote:
BG2:EE for sale...

Seems like that's gonna happen.

lol

Is the discount even as good as GoG's was 2 weeks ago?


PROBABLY NOT BUT STFU

It's like... $6.79?
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
June 16 2015 19:32 GMT
#1424
As long as I eventually get to watch you play it.
Moderator
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
June 16 2015 19:39 GMT
#1425
Has anyone played any Warframe?
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
June 16 2015 19:42 GMT
#1426
So apparently Paper Mario x Mario&Luigi actually is still an RPG.

hype = saved
Moderator
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
June 16 2015 19:52 GMT
#1427
I don't have the time/energy for mafia anymore, at least not on typical forum timelines.

Forum BSG on the other hand is wonderful.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
June 16 2015 19:54 GMT
#1428
On June 17 2015 04:52 Seuss wrote:
I don't have the time/energy for mafia anymore, at least not on typical forum timelines.

Forum BSG on the other hand is wonderful.

What is forum BSG and is it as amazing as it sounds?
It's your boy Guzma!
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
June 16 2015 19:58 GMT
#1429
On June 17 2015 04:54 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2015 04:52 Seuss wrote:
I don't have the time/energy for mafia anymore, at least not on typical forum timelines.

Forum BSG on the other hand is wonderful.

What is forum BSG and is it as amazing as it sounds?

Find out who the Cylon is.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-16 20:02:44
June 16 2015 19:59 GMT
#1430
Imagine if you were Mafia, Mordek. Most of the brainwracking and constant second-guessing/extrapolation I did was because I felt tense whenever I didn't feel like we were in a comfortable position (which is always, because nothing is comfortable till you're uber-dominant for me :<), don't think I'd have had that had I been townie.

Also I have work and boss is checking on my productivity so can't afford to have 100 posts to catch up to every morning.

Edit: I'm pretty sure I remember ketchup and you actually pointing out that I played not to die instead of playing to make Mafia win with my posts LT.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
June 16 2015 20:00 GMT
#1431
On June 17 2015 04:58 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2015 04:54 Requizen wrote:
On June 17 2015 04:52 Seuss wrote:
I don't have the time/energy for mafia anymore, at least not on typical forum timelines.

Forum BSG on the other hand is wonderful.

What is forum BSG and is it as amazing as it sounds?

Find out who the Cylon is.


Everyone is a cylon. The end.
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
June 16 2015 20:04 GMT
#1432
Sometimes it surprises me when I think back on how good early 2004 BSG was. I still rewatch Valley of Darkness sometimes. So good.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
June 16 2015 20:05 GMT
#1433
On June 17 2015 04:59 Alaric wrote:
Imagine if you were Mafia, Mordek. Most of the brainwracking and constant second-guessing/extrapolation I did was because I felt tense whenever I didn't feel like we were in a comfortable position (which is always, because nothing is comfortable till you're uber-dominant for me :<), don't think I'd have had that had I been townie.

Also I have work and boss is checking on my productivity so can't afford to have 100 posts to catch up to every morning.

Edit: I'm pretty sure I remember ketchup and you actually pointing out that I played not to die instead of playing to make Mafia win with my posts LT.


ketchup and LT were my only friends that game

but for all the work you put in, you played very well
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
June 16 2015 20:05 GMT
#1434
On June 17 2015 04:58 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2015 04:54 Requizen wrote:
On June 17 2015 04:52 Seuss wrote:
I don't have the time/energy for mafia anymore, at least not on typical forum timelines.

Forum BSG on the other hand is wonderful.

What is forum BSG and is it as amazing as it sounds?

Find out who the Cylon is.

But what if the Cylons don't eve know who they are themselves? IT COULD BE ANYONE

Except Admiral William "Motherfucking" Adama
It's your boy Guzma!
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
June 16 2015 20:07 GMT
#1435
On June 17 2015 05:05 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2015 04:58 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On June 17 2015 04:54 Requizen wrote:
On June 17 2015 04:52 Seuss wrote:
I don't have the time/energy for mafia anymore, at least not on typical forum timelines.

Forum BSG on the other hand is wonderful.

What is forum BSG and is it as amazing as it sounds?

Find out who the Cylon is.

But what if the Cylons don't eve know who they are themselves? IT COULD BE ANYONE

Except Admiral William "Motherfucking" Adama

That's why you gotta check the fucking glowing spines wait 5 seasons
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
MoonBear
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-16 20:11:08
June 16 2015 20:10 GMT
#1436
On June 17 2015 04:02 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2015 03:38 MoonBear wrote:
On June 17 2015 03:33 Fusilero wrote:

Fire Emblem Fates trailer

Yeah just watched it. The voice of Aqua (the girl singing) sounds really like Cristina Vee to me for some reason... Why is 2016 so far awayyyyyyy

I believe you mean IRL Riven.

Riven is a very Cristina Vee voice, but she's also done a lot of great stuff like in Blazblue and Skullgirls!

On June 17 2015 04:42 TheYango wrote:
So apparently Paper Mario x Mario&Luigi actually is still an RPG.

hype = saved

Fire Emblem if/Fates is looking really good and I still have a lot of trust in Intelligent Systems to do it right. (Also new Advance Wars when??)
ModeratorA dream. Do you have one that has cursed you like that? Or maybe... a wish?
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-16 20:13:30
June 16 2015 20:11 GMT
#1437
I might've. Again, I died night one and I'm generally an analytical player, so D1 is when I'm weakest. Iirc, you still played very well and I would have had a very difficult time catching you even if i lived.
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
June 16 2015 20:12 GMT
#1438
On June 17 2015 04:54 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2015 04:52 Seuss wrote:
I don't have the time/energy for mafia anymore, at least not on typical forum timelines.

Forum BSG on the other hand is wonderful.

What is forum BSG and is it as amazing as it sounds?


Fantasy Flight Games made a board game version of Battlestar Galatica. It was very popular and has three expansions.

On forums like Board Game Geek you can Play By Forum the game and it's a lot of fun. Some friends of mine play on a private forum that doesn't have the stringent ownership requirements of BGG.

Anyway it's basically a more structured form of mafia. In person it takes a couple of hours to play, on a forum it takes two or more months depending on how often people check in.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Frolossus
Profile Joined February 2010
United States4779 Posts
June 16 2015 20:15 GMT
#1439
kh3 always looking pretty but i swear to god we are gonna get a pvp.net rework before the game comes out.
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
June 16 2015 20:18 GMT
#1440
On June 17 2015 05:10 MoonBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2015 04:02 Gahlo wrote:
On June 17 2015 03:38 MoonBear wrote:
On June 17 2015 03:33 Fusilero wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLFB-LtKYuQ
Fire Emblem Fates trailer

Yeah just watched it. The voice of Aqua (the girl singing) sounds really like Cristina Vee to me for some reason... Why is 2016 so far awayyyyyyy

I believe you mean IRL Riven.

Riven is a very Cristina Vee voice, but she's also done a lot of great stuff like in Blazblue and Skullgirls!

Show nested quote +
On June 17 2015 04:42 TheYango wrote:
So apparently Paper Mario x Mario&Luigi actually is still an RPG.

hype = saved

Fire Emblem if/Fates is looking really good and I still have a lot of trust in Intelligent Systems to do it right. (Also new Advance Wars when??)


I bet the new FE will have nothing new. I think they spent too much effort on monetization (pokemon?) And probably too little on innovations.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 1885 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 657
IntoTheiNu 609
SteadfastSC463
Rex93
CosmosSc2 63
EnkiAlexander 52
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 463
UpATreeSC 114
Rex 93
CosmosSc2 63
BRAT_OK 56
MindelVK 13
Codebar 12
JuggernautJason8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40638
Jaedong 1442
Soma 760
Hyuk 750
Mini 485
BeSt 445
Larva 353
Rush 291
Soulkey 252
ZerO 238
[ Show more ]
Snow 166
hero 112
Dewaltoss 86
Liquid`Ret 61
Mind 41
sorry 28
yabsab 27
Killer 25
ToSsGirL 24
Shine 19
Terrorterran 15
Trap 15
Dota 2
qojqva1227
Dendi808
Counter-Strike
Fnx 742
fl0m543
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King69
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3621
crisheroes2301
Khaldor1960
Liquid`Hasu500
Other Games
ArmadaUGS1724
byalli465
B2W.Neo440
ceh9386
KnowMe120
QueenE97
Trikslyr42
Chillindude39
Railgan22
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• Adnapsc2 6
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• FirePhoenix12
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3609
League of Legends
• TFBlade945
Other Games
• imaqtpie837
• Shiphtur323
• WagamamaTV246
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 25m
OSC
19h 25m
Stellar Fest
19h 25m
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 19h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.