On June 03 2015 12:39 Gahlo wrote:
King of Tokyo, fun game.
King of Tokyo, fun game.
Indeed, props Richard Garfield

77 degrees is a fantastic temp. Having to wear a suit is lame though any warmer than that though.
+ Show Spoiler +
| Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn |
|
mordek
United States12705 Posts
June 03 2015 12:10 GMT
#102541
On June 03 2015 12:39 Gahlo wrote: King of Tokyo, fun game. Indeed, props Richard Garfield ![]() 77 degrees is a fantastic temp. Having to wear a suit is lame though any warmer than that though. + Show Spoiler + | ||
|
Dandel Ion
Austria17960 Posts
June 03 2015 12:18 GMT
#102542
| ||
|
Parnage
United States7414 Posts
June 03 2015 12:19 GMT
#102543
| ||
|
Ketara
United States15065 Posts
June 03 2015 12:32 GMT
#102544
| ||
|
jcarlsoniv
United States27922 Posts
June 03 2015 12:42 GMT
#102545
On June 03 2015 21:32 Ketara wrote: I almost bought Dark Dungeons and then realized the game I want is Darkest Dungeon and lol'd. Is Darkest Dungeon the one that Asmo was talking about being the D&D type game? | ||
|
AsmodeusXI
United States15536 Posts
June 03 2015 12:43 GMT
#102546
On June 03 2015 21:42 jcarlsoniv wrote: Show nested quote + On June 03 2015 21:32 Ketara wrote: I almost bought Dark Dungeons and then realized the game I want is Darkest Dungeon and lol'd. Is Darkest Dungeon the one that Asmo was talking about being the D&D type game? More Call of Cthulhu I guess but yeah. Permadeath, psyche management, random dungeon layouts, killer and dark art. Looks fun. | ||
|
Alaric
France45622 Posts
June 03 2015 12:55 GMT
#102547
| ||
|
mordek
United States12705 Posts
June 03 2015 13:04 GMT
#102548
On June 03 2015 21:42 jcarlsoniv wrote: Show nested quote + On June 03 2015 21:32 Ketara wrote: I almost bought Dark Dungeons and then realized the game I want is Darkest Dungeon and lol'd. Is Darkest Dungeon the one that Asmo was talking about being the D&D type game? If you want an idea. Seemed pretty cool ![]() | ||
|
Numy
South Africa35471 Posts
June 03 2015 13:13 GMT
#102549
On June 03 2015 21:18 Dandel Ion wrote: As a mountain man, 25 is bordering on hot but there is no af involved at all 25 is borderline depending on humidity and wind really. It can be really nice to a bit chilly or really hot. Ok I lie 25 can't be really hot lol. | ||
|
AlterKot
Poland7525 Posts
June 03 2015 13:20 GMT
#102550
| ||
|
Alaric
France45622 Posts
June 03 2015 13:30 GMT
#102551
I'd def. feel uncomfortably hot with a dark full suit at 25 °C, and I'm pretty sure I stop functioning above 35 °C, even bare-chested and in the shades and all. | ||
|
Dandel Ion
Austria17960 Posts
June 03 2015 13:31 GMT
#102552
needless to say i have showered twice today already | ||
|
Numy
South Africa35471 Posts
June 03 2015 13:32 GMT
#102553
| ||
|
jcarlsoniv
United States27922 Posts
June 03 2015 13:38 GMT
#102554
edit - which is quite warm, sure, but it's normal | ||
|
Dandel Ion
Austria17960 Posts
June 03 2015 13:41 GMT
#102555
| ||
|
Alaric
France45622 Posts
June 03 2015 13:43 GMT
#102556
![]() Britanny's below average for France too, what with being on the non-mediterranean coast and stuff. I gotta find some people to sing Rob Cantor's Shia Labeouf with next karaoke. | ||
|
Fildun
Netherlands4124 Posts
June 03 2015 13:46 GMT
#102557
Then again -15 is completely fine for me | ||
|
jcarlsoniv
United States27922 Posts
June 03 2015 13:48 GMT
#102558
On June 03 2015 22:43 Alaric wrote: I gotta find some people to sing Rob Cantor's Shia Labeouf with next karaoke. Fly me to France and I'll belt that shit out | ||
|
AlterKot
Poland7525 Posts
June 03 2015 13:48 GMT
#102559
But then I want to live in somewhere nordic at some point of my life so maybe I just love cold. | ||
|
Alaric
France45622 Posts
June 03 2015 13:55 GMT
#102560
On June 03 2015 22:48 jcarlsoniv wrote: Show nested quote + On June 03 2015 22:43 Alaric wrote: I gotta find some people to sing Rob Cantor's Shia Labeouf with next karaoke. Fly me to France and I'll belt that shit out I thought you weren't too sure about singing in public and that kind of stuff? Your experience changed your mind already? ![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War actioN Dota 2Soma BeSt Light Horang2 910 Hyuk Jaedong Stork EffOrt [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns30307 singsing1366 ceh9676 XBOCT331 Pyrionflax184 DeMusliM158 Mew2King104 ArmadaUGS36 ZerO(Twitch)2 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|