• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:35
CEST 13:35
KST 20:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10233 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 5127

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5125 5126 5127 5128 5129 5162 Next
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
June 03 2015 03:39 GMT
#102521
King of Tokyo, fun game.
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-03 04:00:42
June 03 2015 03:51 GMT
#102522
Damn I missed scip's unveiling. Oh well I guess I can watch the VOD.

edit: k watched it. Scip too qt. Also the pillow qt too.
Administrator
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 03 2015 04:55 GMT
#102523
Craigslist is a fucking godsend. Currently moving, so easy to buy used furniture for my room off craigslist.

Just bought a decent sized desk/table for $45, about to pick up a lamp for $20 bucks tomorrow, and picking up a manager style office chair for $60 tomorrow.

Also, selling some old paintball gear for 30 bucks tomorrow (I'm sure if I really wanted to, I could probably wait a couple weeks to try and sell it for 50, but not worth holding onto it).
liftlift > tsm
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-03 05:53:18
June 03 2015 05:43 GMT
#102524
I just spent an hour practicing my Eliza combo again and I can't tell if it's the controller or not but I can't do the dragon punch ever anymore. I don't think I used to have this much trouble because I think I have the timings down once I actually get the DP to come out. It's fucking infuriating.

HMmm it looks like I can just get a replacement Dpad for the controller rather than buy a whole new one. Interesting.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
June 03 2015 06:11 GMT
#102525
soo, controllers are supposed to be really good for fighting games, right?
Well, my arrow keys are still holding steady. Get rekt, control freaks!
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 03 2015 06:20 GMT
#102526
On June 03 2015 15:11 Scip wrote:
soo, controllers are supposed to be really good for fighting games, right?
Well, my arrow keys are still holding steady. Get rekt, control freaks!

Fight sticks #1
liftlift > tsm
Frolossus
Profile Joined February 2010
United States4779 Posts
June 03 2015 06:24 GMT
#102527
On June 03 2015 10:15 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2015 10:11 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
On June 03 2015 10:09 Requizen wrote:
On June 03 2015 10:07 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
On June 03 2015 10:02 Scip wrote:
alright, opening the package in 2 minutes on twitch.tv/scipaeus


lol. seriously though where do you even find something like that?

You honestly see shit like that all the time at conventions though.


I did not know that.

There are entire stalls that basically just sell Hentai Doujins too.

Cons are fuckin weird

when i was at youmacon there was a booth that had nothing but dakis lining the back walls
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 03 2015 07:58 GMT
#102528
I'm a bit afraid of googling what it is.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
June 03 2015 08:40 GMT
#102529
Okay boys, I need a quick dress code help
it's 25 °C outside (hot af for you americans) and I'd cook myself alive in a suit. Is going in just the shirt+tie okay?
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-03 09:04:31
June 03 2015 08:57 GMT
#102530
The intern here has been less than a year in France and comes from Morocco. Britanny isn't exactly the hottest part of the country. We have around 10 °C here (~50 °F?) in the morning, so while I'm walking around in short sleeves she keeps her coat on because she's cold.

Edit: wat. You guys are using that kind of scale and complaining about °C?
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 03 2015 09:01 GMT
#102531
On June 03 2015 17:40 Scip wrote:
Okay boys, I need a quick dress code help
it's 25 °C outside (hot af for you americans) and I'd cook myself alive in a suit. Is going in just the shirt+tie okay?

If it's ever that hot, I just hold onto the suit jacket, folded in half hanging on my off arm, or slung back on a shoulder being hooked off a finger, and put it on when I enter the building (assuming it's AC'd)
liftlift > tsm
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
June 03 2015 09:07 GMT
#102532
On June 03 2015 18:01 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2015 17:40 Scip wrote:
Okay boys, I need a quick dress code help
it's 25 °C outside (hot af for you americans) and I'd cook myself alive in a suit. Is going in just the shirt+tie okay?

If it's ever that hot, I just hold onto the suit jacket, folded in half hanging on my off arm, or slung back on a shoulder being hooked off a finger, and put it on when I enter the building (assuming it's AC'd)

rrrrr that's really inconvenient like 45min trip there and then back in a subway and the AC is unlikely to be too too powerful.
I think I'll just go without the blazer, fuck the police (also who cares and it should be fine anyway)
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Doctorbeat
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands13241 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-03 09:12:54
June 03 2015 09:12 GMT
#102533
[image loading]
Broke the game 4 times trying to find 1-up, no luck.

Started playing a bit for fun just finishing runs. Open Caves II secret room, 1-up is lying there.

Thank you based RNjesus. Time to play Witcher 3.
- TEAM LIQUID - doctorbeat on LoL
thejuju
Profile Joined January 2015
United States413 Posts
June 03 2015 09:14 GMT
#102534
On June 03 2015 17:57 Alaric wrote:
The intern here has been less than a year in France and comes from Morocco. Britanny isn't exactly the hottest part of the country. We have around 10 °C here (~50 °F?) in the morning, so while I'm walking around in short sleeves she keeps her coat on because she's cold.

Edit: wat. You guys are using that kind of scale and complaining about °C?

All American measurement scales are retarded the metric system is so much better.

The only Americans who complain about it don't know metric
@whyjujuwhy | THE BIGGEST FRAUD ON LL | Ultimate Passionlord | N E V E R G I V E U P
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-03 09:47:57
June 03 2015 09:35 GMT
#102535
I like the "now stop playing" part.

sieghmsn since my glasses frame was emergency-fixed it gives me headaches (too tight and stuff) so I got my old glasses from my parents', checked with an optician that correction was good, and wear them. But they don't have anti-reflective coating and I just spent 3-4 minutes wondering why my view was obscured in the corner of my eye at intervals.
It's one dude outside the window who's pacing to and fro while on the phone, and his reflection in the left glass. I've been wearing the last glasses for around 6 years and I forgot how disruptive that could be. >.<
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
thejuju
Profile Joined January 2015
United States413 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-03 10:05:35
June 03 2015 09:56 GMT
#102536
It's 3 in the morning and now I'm hungry. What do.

Edit: I found Korean Noodles and now I'm making them. Yum.
@whyjujuwhy | THE BIGGEST FRAUD ON LL | Ultimate Passionlord | N E V E R G I V E U P
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 03 2015 11:37 GMT
#102537
On June 03 2015 18:12 Doctorbeat wrote:
[image loading]
Broke the game 4 times trying to find 1-up, no luck.

Started playing a bit for fun just finishing runs. Open Caves II secret room, 1-up is lying there.

Thank you based RNjesus. Time to play Witcher 3.

Well done.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
June 03 2015 12:00 GMT
#102538
On June 03 2015 17:40 Scip wrote:
Okay boys, I need a quick dress code help
it's 25 °C outside (hot af for you americans) and I'd cook myself alive in a suit. Is going in just the shirt+tie okay?


For anyone too lazy, that's 77ºF, which is like, a really beautiful, comfortable temperature. Sure, maybe a bit warm for a full suit, but definitely not "hot af"
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Fildun
Profile Joined December 2012
Netherlands4124 Posts
June 03 2015 12:07 GMT
#102539
25 is hot AF for northern Europe though. I agree with Scip.
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-03 12:17:26
June 03 2015 12:10 GMT
#102540
On June 03 2015 17:40 Scip wrote:
Okay boys, I need a quick dress code help
it's 25 °C outside (hot af for you americans) and I'd cook myself alive in a suit. Is going in just the shirt+tie okay?


LOL 25 C hot as fuck.

Today it was 35 here Scip and I had to wear formal clothes and teach children.

Get wrecked.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Prev 1 5125 5126 5127 5128 5129 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings41
CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23703
Shuttle 2816
Bisu 1038
Horang2 802
Jaedong 584
BeSt 414
Hyuk 352
actioN 315
firebathero 290
Light 243
[ Show more ]
Zeus 203
Stork 200
Mini 188
Soulkey 174
Soma 138
Last 135
EffOrt 117
Leta 115
ggaemo 87
ZerO 86
Rush 82
Pusan 74
hero 56
Mong 55
Snow 55
Killer 40
Sexy 39
Aegong 39
Mind 36
Sea.KH 34
Shine 29
NaDa 28
Sharp 26
Bale 24
Shinee 22
ToSsGirL 19
soO 18
PianO 15
Terrorterran 14
JulyZerg 13
sorry 13
Free 13
Yoon 11
zelot 8
HiyA 8
Noble 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
qojqva1127
Gorgc864
Dendi685
Fuzer 124
XaKoH 61
League of Legends
Reynor87
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1456
shoxiejesuss646
x6flipin272
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2116
crisheroes751
Other Games
gofns36998
singsing2246
B2W.Neo470
XBOCT322
DeMusliM189
Mew2King144
Livibee112
Liquid`LucifroN90
ArmadaUGS75
QueenE65
Chillindude11
ZerO(Twitch)11
Railgan8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream264
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2163
• TFBlade452
Other Games
• WagamamaTV105
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 25m
Stellar Fest
1h 25m
OSC
12h 25m
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 22h
Online Event
1d 23h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-28
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.