• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:55
CEST 20:55
KST 03:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11647 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 5081

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5079 5080 5081 5082 5083 5162 Next
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
May 26 2015 17:40 GMT
#101601
On May 27 2015 02:32 Ethelis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2015 02:22 mordek wrote:
Do you guys have some general strategy when drafting for fantasy league? Like do you have a list of top 3 of your picking by position? If you see everyone picking mids at the start do you grab one before it's gone down to tier 2 picks or do you try to get your first choice in a still undrafted position? I get it's dependent yada yada but curious how you guys approach it.


Pick Burgerking everytime
Ripoff delusional TSM fanboy on ur league
???
Profit


Naw, i think it's a juggling act cause its no big deal taking a "tier 2" pick if that teams wins a lot anyways. This is really general but if ur having to pick after ur planned players get taken always consider "tier 2" laners on winning teams (diamond 5 vardags yo).

Bleh yeah that makes sense. Seems so hard to decide who's going to "wheel" to your next pick.

Is there somewhere that summarizes the current teams? Like who's been gutted since last split. I just don't keep up like I need to but I don't want last in my league :3
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-26 17:45:20
May 26 2015 17:45 GMT
#101602
On May 27 2015 02:40 mordek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2015 02:32 Ethelis wrote:
On May 27 2015 02:22 mordek wrote:
Do you guys have some general strategy when drafting for fantasy league? Like do you have a list of top 3 of your picking by position? If you see everyone picking mids at the start do you grab one before it's gone down to tier 2 picks or do you try to get your first choice in a still undrafted position? I get it's dependent yada yada but curious how you guys approach it.


Pick Burgerking everytime
Ripoff delusional TSM fanboy on ur league
???
Profit


Naw, i think it's a juggling act cause its no big deal taking a "tier 2" pick if that teams wins a lot anyways. This is really general but if ur having to pick after ur planned players get taken always consider "tier 2" laners on winning teams (diamond 5 vardags yo).

Bleh yeah that makes sense. Seems so hard to decide who's going to "wheel" to your next pick.

Is there somewhere that summarizes the current teams? Like who's been gutted since last split. I just don't keep up like I need to but I don't want last in my league :3

http://na.lolesports.com/articles/teams-shuffle-rosters-2015-summer

Check my reply on the last page if you missed it.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
May 26 2015 17:45 GMT
#101603
if its anything like last split the strategy should just be "pick fnatic"
A backwards poet writes inverse.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-26 17:59:56
May 26 2015 17:49 GMT
#101604
On May 27 2015 02:45 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2015 02:40 mordek wrote:
On May 27 2015 02:32 Ethelis wrote:
On May 27 2015 02:22 mordek wrote:
Do you guys have some general strategy when drafting for fantasy league? Like do you have a list of top 3 of your picking by position? If you see everyone picking mids at the start do you grab one before it's gone down to tier 2 picks or do you try to get your first choice in a still undrafted position? I get it's dependent yada yada but curious how you guys approach it.


Pick Burgerking everytime
Ripoff delusional TSM fanboy on ur league
???
Profit


Naw, i think it's a juggling act cause its no big deal taking a "tier 2" pick if that teams wins a lot anyways. This is really general but if ur having to pick after ur planned players get taken always consider "tier 2" laners on winning teams (diamond 5 vardags yo).

Bleh yeah that makes sense. Seems so hard to decide who's going to "wheel" to your next pick.

Is there somewhere that summarizes the current teams? Like who's been gutted since last split. I just don't keep up like I need to but I don't want last in my league :3

http://na.lolesports.com/articles/teams-shuffle-rosters-2015-summer

Check my reply on the last page if you missed it.

Oh cool thanks, missed it.
On May 27 2015 02:45 Dandel Ion wrote:
if its anything like last split the strategy should just be "pick fnatic"

I have this asterisked and underlined at the top of my drafting cheatsheet.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
May 26 2015 17:54 GMT
#101605
On May 27 2015 02:40 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2015 02:20 red_ wrote:
On May 27 2015 02:15 mordek wrote:
Can't do above the elbow with these bis bro :D


It's like a tourniquet man, can't do it.

On May 27 2015 02:19 Numy wrote:
Did not know where you roll up to was a fashion statement Oo.


Feels like everything is a fashion statement nowadays. Form follows function is for fools, or something...


The most important thing is to look fabulous.


There's some kind of zen, "look good to feel good, feel good to do good" statement in there somewhere.
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
Sunaj
Profile Joined November 2009
Canada2041 Posts
May 26 2015 18:00 GMT
#101606
On May 27 2015 02:22 mordek wrote:
Do you guys have some general strategy when drafting for fantasy league? Like do you have a list of top 3 of your picking by position? If you see everyone picking mids at the start do you grab one before it's gone down to tier 2 picks or do you try to get your first choice in a still undrafted position? I get it's dependent yada yada but curious how you guys approach it.


I had 0 plan drafting last night, and I hope to god it doesn't come back to bite me in the butt.
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
May 26 2015 18:01 GMT
#101607
My picking strat was "I'm first pick lolololololobjergsen"
Glorious SEA doto
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
May 26 2015 18:11 GMT
#101608
Holy shit I nearly had a heart attack. I thought my stool was bloody red and I was dying but then I remembered I ate red velvet cake last night and I'm probably not bleeding internally. I was legit about to go to the doctor's.
It's your boy Guzma!
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-26 18:16:26
May 26 2015 18:12 GMT
#101609
On May 27 2015 03:11 Requizen wrote:
Holy shit I nearly had a heart attack. I thought my stool was bloody red and I was dying but then I remembered I ate red velvet cake last night and I'm probably not bleeding internally. I was legit about to go to the doctor's.

Red is actually not that bad, when it's black (dead red blood cells) is when you're in real trouble. But I mean yeah doctors are good.

IIRC from my "What's Your Poo Telling You" book.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23444 Posts
May 26 2015 18:16 GMT
#101610
On May 27 2015 03:12 mordek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2015 03:11 Requizen wrote:
Holy shit I nearly had a heart attack. I thought my stool was bloody red and I was dying but then I remembered I ate red velvet cake last night and I'm probably not bleeding internally. I was legit about to go to the doctor's.

Red is actually not that bad, when it's black (dead red blood cells) is when you're in real trouble. But I mean yeah doctors are good.


or you just ate high protein
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
May 26 2015 18:18 GMT
#101611
Asmo took some tl guy first and I grab burger king. Burgerking is always the right first pick.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
thejuju
Profile Joined January 2015
United States413 Posts
May 26 2015 18:22 GMT
#101612
On May 27 2015 02:22 mordek wrote:
Do you guys have some general strategy when drafting for fantasy league? Like do you have a list of top 3 of your picking by position? If you see everyone picking mids at the start do you grab one before it's gone down to tier 2 picks or do you try to get your first choice in a still undrafted position? I get it's dependent yada yada but curious how you guys approach it.

Pick Koreans

EZ game EZ life
@whyjujuwhy | THE BIGGEST FRAUD ON LL | Ultimate Passionlord | N E V E R G I V E U P
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
May 26 2015 18:32 GMT
#101613
On May 27 2015 03:22 thejuju wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2015 02:22 mordek wrote:
Do you guys have some general strategy when drafting for fantasy league? Like do you have a list of top 3 of your picking by position? If you see everyone picking mids at the start do you grab one before it's gone down to tier 2 picks or do you try to get your first choice in a still undrafted position? I get it's dependent yada yada but curious how you guys approach it.

Pick Koreans

EZ game EZ life

Yup, Seraph is awesome. =3
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
May 26 2015 18:33 GMT
#101614
On May 27 2015 03:11 Requizen wrote:
Holy shit I nearly had a heart attack. I thought my stool was bloody red and I was dying but then I remembered I ate red velvet cake last night and I'm probably not bleeding internally. I was legit about to go to the doctor's.


We need an OT hall of fame for shit like this.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
May 26 2015 18:35 GMT
#101615
that actually sounds almost exactly like my ex
i had to drive her to the hospital too zzzzz
A backwards poet writes inverse.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 26 2015 18:35 GMT
#101616
On May 27 2015 03:12 mordek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2015 03:11 Requizen wrote:
Holy shit I nearly had a heart attack. I thought my stool was bloody red and I was dying but then I remembered I ate red velvet cake last night and I'm probably not bleeding internally. I was legit about to go to the doctor's.

Red is actually not that bad, when it's black (dead red blood cells) is when you're in real trouble. But I mean yeah doctors are good.

IIRC from my "What's Your Poo Telling You" book.

Reds not great. Trust me.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23444 Posts
May 26 2015 18:37 GMT
#101617
On May 27 2015 03:35 Dandel Ion wrote:
that actually sounds almost exactly like my ex
i had to drive her to the hospital too zzzzz


was she actually bleeding or just full of shit?
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
May 26 2015 18:40 GMT
#101618
why not both?

i dont panic when i poop black after drinking a lot or red after other stuff.. it gets better.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
May 26 2015 18:41 GMT
#101619
the latter
as i said she was basically req
only female
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-26 18:42:32
May 26 2015 18:42 GMT
#101620
Only time I pooped black was after I had to drink liquid charcoal. That was the most painful shit I've ever had. Also pooped white once because of something I had to drink for a stomach scan thing.
Prev 1 5079 5080 5081 5082 5083 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1198
TKL 434
IndyStarCraft 290
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1198
ByuN 490
TKL 434
IndyStarCraft 290
Reynor 237
EmSc Tv 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28224
Calm 2500
Shuttle 376
Mini 173
White-Ra 144
firebathero 93
Mong 55
scan(afreeca) 22
soO 14
Sacsri 6
[ Show more ]
ZZZero.O 4
Dota 2
Gorgc11268
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps0
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3746
Liquid`Hasu512
MindelVK6
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2321
fl0m2038
FrodaN1773
summit1g1727
olofmeister909
B2W.Neo754
Khaldor448
Beastyqt321
Livibee180
crisheroes177
Mew2King66
ToD61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick480
BasetradeTV180
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 16
EmSc2Tv 16
angryscii 10
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 30
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach57
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• blackmanpl 22
• 80smullet 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV589
Other Games
• imaqtpie1174
• Shiphtur728
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
5m
BSL Open Qualifier
5m
OSC
4h 5m
Replay Cast
4h 5m
OSC
17h 5m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.