• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:18
CEST 08:18
KST 15:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202614Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8666 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 2342

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 5162 Next
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
July 02 2014 03:54 GMT
#46821
On July 02 2014 12:46 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
JK not gonna stream tonight

Not really sorry tho

I'm not mad at you. I'm not angry at you. Not even upset.

Jeff, I'm just disappointed in you.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-02 04:00:25
July 02 2014 03:59 GMT
#46822
On July 02 2014 12:46 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
JK not gonna stream tonight

Not really sorry tho

Since poopy McStinkbutt isn't streaming to night, here's the LPer that I watch playing Dark Souls blind:


If you still wanted to watch XCOM, here ya go aswell:
Frudgey
Profile Joined September 2012
Canada3367 Posts
July 02 2014 04:06 GMT
#46823
On July 02 2014 12:51 WaveofShadow wrote:
Holy shit.
So I've been catching up on Zero Punctuation because it wouldn't work on my ipad in the hospital, and I'm really glad laughing doesn't hurt anymore or I might have really done some damage.

I really think Yahtzee must be one of the best comedy writers in the world.

Must keep up distraction to ward off crippling anxiety. What should I do now?

I'm going to recommend watching Extra Credits for you. It's not for everyone but I really like it:
It is better to die for The Emperor than live for yourself.
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
July 02 2014 04:16 GMT
#46824
Playing some brothers for an hour or until OBS crashes

http://www.twitch.tv/ggxes
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-02 04:33:25
July 02 2014 04:26 GMT
#46825
Not only did OBS crash but it caused my GPU to shit itself and crashed my computer as well! MMMMM

Stream is back up. Seems to be stable after I shut down my GPU overclock and went back to stock voltages. Might be time to clean the dust out of my case.

JK looks like the game is just straight up unstable http://steamcommunity.com/app/225080/discussions/0/846963710922286206/
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
MooMooMugi
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States10531 Posts
July 02 2014 04:55 GMT
#46826
Played the yung Backspace Rogue deck to rank 12 on a 8 game win streak until I lost to 4 legends in a row because of bad mulligans/draws/misplays.
|LoL & SC2 IGN both my username| Just livin' the baylife| Hearthstone ID: MooMooMugi#1544| Dank Memer since 2011
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-02 05:53:13
July 02 2014 05:53 GMT
#46827
On July 02 2014 12:51 WaveofShadow wrote:
Holy shit.
So I've been catching up on Zero Punctuation because it wouldn't work on my ipad in the hospital, and I'm really glad laughing doesn't hurt anymore or I might have really done some damage.

I really think Yahtzee must be one of the best comedy writers in the world.

Must keep up distraction to ward off crippling anxiety. What should I do now?


Ryuzilla has mafia games on Tuesdays if you are interested in watching.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 02 2014 06:42 GMT
#46828
Why do people make claims of their intelligence online? It's not like it can be verified, nor does anyone give a shit.
liftlift > tsm
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
July 02 2014 06:48 GMT
#46829
Mainly because I like topping my ego off. Why do people masturbate?
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
PrinceXizor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States17713 Posts
July 02 2014 06:50 GMT
#46830
On July 02 2014 15:48 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
Mainly because I like topping my ego off. Why do people masturbate?

i want to make the angels cry in order to provide water to the people who are stuck in drought around the world. my masturbation is a noble one.
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-02 06:57:37
July 02 2014 06:55 GMT
#46831
On July 02 2014 15:42 wei2coolman wrote:
Why do people make claims of their intelligence online? It's not like it can be verified, nor does anyone give a shit.


I guess the same reason people call them out in a different thread on the same forum. The internet is a mysterious place. See? I'm also calling you for this. Such MYSTERY SUCH ESPORTS(but only because I did it in the same thread)

Though now that I think about it, I should have quoted you and responded in the GD thread for real esports cash
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-02 08:05:46
July 02 2014 08:01 GMT
#46832
On July 02 2014 15:55 ketchup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2014 15:42 wei2coolman wrote:
Why do people make claims of their intelligence online? It's not like it can be verified, nor does anyone give a shit.


I guess the same reason people call them out in a different thread on the same forum. The internet is a mysterious place. See? I'm also calling you for this. Such MYSTERY SUCH ESPORTS(but only because I did it in the same thread)

Though now that I think about it, I should have quoted you and responded in the GD thread for real esports cash

Well, I call them out on it in this thread, since that would be off topic in GD, while on topic in off topic. That's why. THERE ARE RULES HERE. WE'D BE SAVAGES FLINGING POOP IF IT WEREN'T FOR THE RULES.
On July 02 2014 15:48 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
Mainly because I like topping my ego off. Why do people masturbate?

Then you should do so with actual discussion rather than improvable claims to intelligence.
liftlift > tsm
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
July 02 2014 08:38 GMT
#46833
I decided to read the gd thread as these patch notes and changes interest me(anything to let me play boarbear lady, tree duder more)

I normally don't partake anymore, I browse on occasion but I figured what the hell. Let's see what the cool kids are talking about and get some neat insight on potential awesome ideas. Besides chogath as a jungler again(yaaay...) I'm torn between a feeling of disappointment and wanting to scream out that people need to take the stick out of the ass and relax alittle.

I'm hopeful that this is merely an anomaly, the idea of it being common fills me with dread and a hope for purge.
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-02 08:53:30
July 02 2014 08:52 GMT
#46834
On July 02 2014 15:48 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
Mainly because I like topping my ego off. Why do people masturbate?

Well at least I ain't showing it off online.

^ It's been increasingly rampant the last few months. We don't really talk about the game not theorise stuff anymore (can't say much, I don't help the situation either when a good third of my posts are rants about Vi's heap of bugs and glitches).
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
July 02 2014 10:01 GMT
#46835
My uncle was a mensa member and he was just an alcoholic that died because of his own stupidity. So yeah...just because you have intelligence does not mean you fully use it.
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
July 02 2014 10:07 GMT
#46836
On July 02 2014 17:52 Alaric wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2014 15:48 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
Mainly because I like topping my ego off. Why do people masturbate?

Well at least I ain't showing it off online.

^ It's been increasingly rampant the last few months. We don't really talk about the game not theorise stuff anymore (can't say much, I don't help the situation either when a good third of my posts are rants about Vi's heap of bugs and glitches).

I pretty much stick to champ threads for analysis type stuff. GD is too transient and it's hard to have a real discussion on things there aside from quick questions. On the upside, the champ threads are getting a lot better lately.
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-02 10:09:42
July 02 2014 10:09 GMT
#46837
Also sorry to hear about your uncle, but any addiction is a hard battle, and alcohol withdrawals in particular can kill you, unlike heroin withdrawals or coke withdrawals. The only other withdrawal that can physically kill you comes from benzodiazepines.

Just trying not to trivialize your uncle's death. I see a lot of it in my field.
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
July 02 2014 10:21 GMT
#46838
Don't worry, I had no attachment to him at all. It was the husband of my mom's sister and my mom and her sister didn't even talk much due to many differences in opinions and disagreements.
My aunt and uncle were just alcoholics and drug addicts that spent their whole lives blowing my grandparents inheritance and going to parties, taking out mortgages to fuel their lifestyle. To me that part of my "family" is not part of mine. We were always distant from them anyway.

My only point was that it doesn't matter your IQ if you do not use it fully. Intelligence isn't as cut and dry as a single number IQ tests try to make it out to be.
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
July 02 2014 11:58 GMT
#46839
I did an online quiz in school once. Got 141 IQ. Me smart. You people are just lower. All bow

#getatme #yolo #genius
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
July 02 2014 12:07 GMT
#46840
Using the middle hashtag you used automatically subtracts 50 IQ points. Shelke the 91 IQ god.
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
Prev 1 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 114
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3906
Mong 80
sorry 34
ToSsGirL 11
Noble 10
Icarus 8
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King161
Other Games
summit1g8055
WinterStarcraft609
C9.Mang0264
Sick156
ceh9126
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 41
• StrangeGG 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2268
League of Legends
• Lourlo1020
• Stunt426
Other Games
• Shiphtur522
Upcoming Events
OSC
16h 42m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 3h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.