• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:37
CEST 00:37
KST 07:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8065 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1381

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 5162 Next
MoonBear
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
March 10 2014 20:24 GMT
#27601
On March 11 2014 04:23 Crusnik wrote:
I may have fucked up a playthrough of Bravely Default...I can't get the Pirate ship to appear after going through the cutscene too quickly and saying get me outta there >.>

I did that too lol. You can find the Pirate ship sort of West of the Wind Temple in the bay area there at night. There will be this really discoloured grey fog that's not high enough to be clouds so just swim into the middle of it. You might need to trigger it by talking to one of the Anchiem citizens at night who will tell you that a spooky ship has been sighted near the Wind Temple.

On March 11 2014 04:40 kainzero wrote:
Does anyone have any tips for 2v2 Pokemon? I just want to beat my brother, lol.

What format and what Gen? Can you use anything? If so, just copy the winning team from last year's VGC or something lol
ModeratorA dream. Do you have one that has cursed you like that? Or maybe... a wish?
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 10 2014 20:24 GMT
#27602
On March 11 2014 05:23 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2014 05:22 Requizen wrote:
On March 11 2014 05:21 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On March 11 2014 05:16 Requizen wrote:
Who plays multiplayer local anymore?


There's a recent movement to put the couch back into gaming. I'd love it myself, if I knew anyone who'd come to my house.

...

+ Show Spoiler +
I'M NOT AS SAD AS I SOUND

Asmo sounds like the sort of person who would hire a hooker to play SSB with him.


My friends are either not local or not as into games as me.

Hiring hookers comes with its own set of problems, gaming-intent or otherwise.

...

+ Show Spoiler +
NOT THAT I'D KNOW

Asmo sounds like the sort of person who has hired hookers for various tasks in the past.
It's your boy Guzma!
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
March 10 2014 20:25 GMT
#27603
Oi, this weather coming in the next couple days is gonna make everything miserable. Rain into snow in the night = snow on top of ice.

On March 11 2014 05:21 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2014 05:16 Requizen wrote:
Who plays multiplayer local anymore?


There's a recent movement to put the couch back into gaming. I'd love it myself, if I knew anyone who'd come to my house.

...

+ Show Spoiler +
I'M NOT AS SAD AS I SOUND


I've already expressed my feelings on this subject, I have no sympathy.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
March 10 2014 20:26 GMT
#27604
On March 11 2014 04:40 kainzero wrote:
Does anyone have any tips for 2v2 Pokemon? I just want to beat my brother, lol.

Abuse weather. However, that does give him the right to punch you for being a douche.
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-10 20:29:36
March 10 2014 20:29 GMT
#27605
On March 11 2014 05:24 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2014 05:23 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On March 11 2014 05:22 Requizen wrote:
On March 11 2014 05:21 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On March 11 2014 05:16 Requizen wrote:
Who plays multiplayer local anymore?


There's a recent movement to put the couch back into gaming. I'd love it myself, if I knew anyone who'd come to my house.

...

+ Show Spoiler +
I'M NOT AS SAD AS I SOUND

Asmo sounds like the sort of person who would hire a hooker to play SSB with him.


My friends are either not local or not as into games as me.

Hiring hookers comes with its own set of problems, gaming-intent or otherwise.

...

+ Show Spoiler +
NOT THAT I'D KNOW

Asmo sounds like the sort of person who has hired hookers for various tasks in the past.


Hoo ist dis Azmo auff vich you speek?

On March 11 2014 05:25 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Oi, this weather coming in the next couple days is gonna make everything miserable. Rain into snow in the night = snow on top of ice.

Show nested quote +
On March 11 2014 05:21 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On March 11 2014 05:16 Requizen wrote:
Who plays multiplayer local anymore?


There's a recent movement to put the couch back into gaming. I'd love it myself, if I knew anyone who'd come to my house.

...

+ Show Spoiler +
I'M NOT AS SAD AS I SOUND


I've already expressed my feelings on this subject, I have no sympathy.


IT WASN'T ALL MY DECISION.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
March 10 2014 20:31 GMT
#27606
MAKE HER GET A JOB HERE INSTEAD, GAWD
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
March 10 2014 20:33 GMT
#27607
Here you go Soniv,
http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Dark_Heresy <-crit tables at the bottom

and a neat little d20 conversion for the tables I found.

http://weburndowntheinn.blogspot.com/2012/05/dark-heresy-critical-tables-for-d20.html
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
March 10 2014 20:33 GMT
#27608
On March 11 2014 05:08 red_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2014 05:00 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On March 11 2014 04:54 Requizen wrote:
Hrm. I think I may be picking up a PS4 at some point. New Infamous seems pretty nice.

Then again, don't think I can justify getting it for just one game. I really liked the first two Infamous games tho...


Towerfall Ascension and eventually KH3.

There, that's 3.


Edit for no double post: So it's nearing 60 degrees today, really sunny, I'm thinking the snow might be melting away, spring coming in etc. Phone just received a winter weather advisory for tonight.

Yep, so nice right now but Ultimate starts Wed which appears to be the tail end of the snow >
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
March 10 2014 20:38 GMT
#27609
On March 11 2014 05:33 Parnage wrote:
Here you go Soniv,
http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Dark_Heresy <-crit tables at the bottom

and a neat little d20 conversion for the tables I found.

http://weburndowntheinn.blogspot.com/2012/05/dark-heresy-critical-tables-for-d20.html


You are a gentleman and a scholar, my friend.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
March 10 2014 20:40 GMT
#27610
Those crit tables are hilarious.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Crusnik
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5378 Posts
March 10 2014 20:43 GMT
#27611
On March 11 2014 05:21 Frudgey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2014 05:16 Crusnik wrote:
Please, if anyone has vices, it's my inability to not buy FROM games, I have 3 copies of Dark Souls, and I'll have at least 2, probably 3 copies of Dark Souls 2 as well >.>

How'd you end up with 3 copies of Dark Souls?


PC, 360, and PS3, one for each system I own/owned/play on. GFWL is balls though, so I don't play that much on PC.

Based Moonbutt with the wisdom of the ages, ty sir
Steam: rook492
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-10 21:02:10
March 10 2014 20:55 GMT
#27612
On March 11 2014 05:40 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Those crit tables are hilarious.


LOL oh christ

ok, I think I'll have to homebrew most of this

edit: having now read the intro before the tables, I may not need to

I'd have to ask the players - harsh critical effects to trade for not going unconscious at negative numbers - idk which one i'd want
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
March 10 2014 21:01 GMT
#27613
On March 11 2014 05:24 MoonBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2014 04:40 kainzero wrote:
Does anyone have any tips for 2v2 Pokemon? I just want to beat my brother, lol.

What format and what Gen? Can you use anything? If so, just copy the winning team from last year's VGC or something lol

Gen VI.

I can copy teams but I wouldn't know how to play them. I've been reading a lot of Smogon analyses but it just seems to be 1v1 focused. I'm more or less curious about the meta and how to play it out.

FWIW my brother is not very good but I have no idea what I'm doing.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 10 2014 21:03 GMT
#27614
On March 11 2014 06:01 kainzero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2014 05:24 MoonBear wrote:
On March 11 2014 04:40 kainzero wrote:
Does anyone have any tips for 2v2 Pokemon? I just want to beat my brother, lol.

What format and what Gen? Can you use anything? If so, just copy the winning team from last year's VGC or something lol

Gen VI.

I can copy teams but I wouldn't know how to play them. I've been reading a lot of Smogon analyses but it just seems to be 1v1 focused. I'm more or less curious about the meta and how to play it out.

FWIW my brother is not very good but I have no idea what I'm doing.

If he's not very good, just picking good (or even mediocre) 'Mon with a good moveset and maybe nature should be more than enough.

Honestly, it depends on how hardcore you guys are getting into it. Friendly match? Just make sure you have good moves and type coverage. Hardcore competition? Start breeding for natures and egg moves, you have a road ahead of you.
It's your boy Guzma!
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
March 10 2014 21:09 GMT
#27615
Or just play it in pokemonshowdown and skip to the fun part.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 10 2014 21:11 GMT
#27616
On March 11 2014 06:09 Gahlo wrote:
Or just play it in pokemonshowdown and skip to the fun part.

filthy casual
It's your boy Guzma!
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
March 10 2014 21:21 GMT
#27617
On March 11 2014 06:11 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2014 06:09 Gahlo wrote:
Or just play it in pokemonshowdown and skip to the fun part.

filthy casual

You know what's casual? Not getting up off your ass and going to somebody's house for couch multiplayer.
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
March 10 2014 21:28 GMT
#27618
On March 11 2014 05:55 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2014 05:40 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Those crit tables are hilarious.


LOL oh christ

ok, I think I'll have to homebrew most of this

edit: having now read the intro before the tables, I may not need to

I'd have to ask the players - harsh critical effects to trade for not going unconscious at negative numbers - idk which one i'd want

I'd take unconscious
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 10 2014 21:31 GMT
#27619
On March 11 2014 06:21 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2014 06:11 Requizen wrote:
On March 11 2014 06:09 Gahlo wrote:
Or just play it in pokemonshowdown and skip to the fun part.

filthy casual

You know what's casual? Not getting up off your ass and going to somebody's house for couch multiplayer.

No, that's lazy. Casual would be going over to a friends house and playing COD.
It's your boy Guzma!
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
March 10 2014 21:37 GMT
#27620
On March 11 2014 06:28 Shelke14 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2014 05:55 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On March 11 2014 05:40 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Those crit tables are hilarious.


LOL oh christ

ok, I think I'll have to homebrew most of this

edit: having now read the intro before the tables, I may not need to

I'd have to ask the players - harsh critical effects to trade for not going unconscious at negative numbers - idk which one i'd want

I'd take unconscious


for someone who's confident in his dice rolling abilities, this is a pretty pussy stance!
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Prev 1 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 130
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 323
White-Ra 177
910 48
NaDa 33
Dota 2
monkeys_forever185
NeuroSwarm132
Super Smash Bros
PPMD84
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8828
Liquid`Hasu1524
Trikslyr86
Other Games
summit1g8560
Liquid`RaSZi3372
shahzam551
JimRising 315
B2W.Neo182
Pyrionflax157
C9.Mang0142
ArmadaUGS94
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream311
Other Games
BasetradeTV191
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 90
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1021
Other Games
• imaqtpie1131
• Shiphtur186
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 23m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 23m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.