• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:45
CEST 23:45
KST 06:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5773 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1380

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 5162 Next
Doctorbeat
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands13241 Posts
March 10 2014 19:22 GMT
#27581
On March 11 2014 04:10 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2014 04:08 Scip wrote:
co-op boardgames, heh? Never played one, are they as terrible as Id imagine them to be?


Funny that you ask.

http://www.n3rddimension.com/2014/03/10/best-fucking-thing-ever-sentinels-of-the-multiverse/

I just wrote about my new favorite on my blog. Gaem sew gewd.

If only I had friends to play with.

T_T


Arkham Horror is pretty good too.

And on another note, Stick of Truth is funny.

Randy remains GOAT character.
- TEAM LIQUID - doctorbeat on LoL
Crusnik
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5378 Posts
March 10 2014 19:23 GMT
#27582
I may have fucked up a playthrough of Bravely Default...I can't get the Pirate ship to appear after going through the cutscene too quickly and saying get me outta there >.>

I'm also massively overleveled, 54/55 for everyone just after Act 3 >.> This may or may not have been caused by 200% encounter rate, auto battling to get everyone to have 3-4 jobs at rank 9 <.<
Steam: rook492
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
March 10 2014 19:32 GMT
#27583
I remember using the runes shown in Journey to the center of the Earth to translate the contents of the Mew card. It was pretty basic. Description literally said "Little God against Evil" (text was in English in most countries I assume, French included).
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-10 19:43:51
March 10 2014 19:40 GMT
#27584
On March 11 2014 04:23 Crusnik wrote:
I may have fucked up a playthrough of Bravely Default...I can't get the Pirate ship to appear after going through the cutscene too quickly and saying get me outta there >.>

Nah, you just have to sail underneath dark clouds in that area.





Does anyone have any tips for 2v2 Pokemon? I just want to beat my brother, lol.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
March 10 2014 19:44 GMT
#27585
On March 11 2014 04:40 kainzero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2014 04:23 Crusnik wrote:
I may have fucked up a playthrough of Bravely Default...I can't get the Pirate ship to appear after going through the cutscene too quickly and saying get me outta there >.>


Does anyone have any tips for 2v2 Pokemon? I just want to beat my brother, lol.


Don't get hit.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Frudgey
Profile Joined September 2012
Canada3367 Posts
March 10 2014 19:47 GMT
#27586
On March 11 2014 03:24 kainzero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2014 02:23 Frudgey wrote:
On March 11 2014 02:05 kainzero wrote:
On March 11 2014 01:18 TheYango wrote:
Thematically death seems hard to implement in a Pokemon-themed roleplay without it being awkward.

Have the Pokemon cry

Ash comes back to life

I was happy to forget that you know. Why did you bring that up?

The movie is 15 years old.
You must hold long grudges, lol

I mean to be fair, that movie had a great line.

"We dreamed of creating the world's strongest Pokémon... and we succeeded."
It is better to die for The Emperor than live for yourself.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
March 10 2014 19:49 GMT
#27587
Forbidden Island is ok. It's replayability has been stellar for me though, but it's one of the few coop games I've played and the only one I own. I'm intrigued by the recommendations posted.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 10 2014 19:54 GMT
#27588
Hrm. I think I may be picking up a PS4 at some point. New Infamous seems pretty nice.

Then again, don't think I can justify getting it for just one game. I really liked the first two Infamous games tho...
It's your boy Guzma!
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
March 10 2014 20:00 GMT
#27589
On March 11 2014 04:54 Requizen wrote:
Hrm. I think I may be picking up a PS4 at some point. New Infamous seems pretty nice.

Then again, don't think I can justify getting it for just one game. I really liked the first two Infamous games tho...


Towerfall Ascension and eventually KH3.

There, that's 3.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-10 20:13:39
March 10 2014 20:08 GMT
#27590
On March 11 2014 05:00 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2014 04:54 Requizen wrote:
Hrm. I think I may be picking up a PS4 at some point. New Infamous seems pretty nice.

Then again, don't think I can justify getting it for just one game. I really liked the first two Infamous games tho...


Towerfall Ascension and eventually KH3.

There, that's 3.


Any games Naughty Dog make. Also it's not like non-exclusives all blow, so if you don't have an XB1 already those all count as well.

Edit for no double post: So it's nearing 60 degrees today, really sunny, I'm thinking the snow might be melting away, spring coming in etc. Phone just received a winter weather advisory for tonight.
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
Crusnik
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5378 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-10 20:15:40
March 10 2014 20:13 GMT
#27591
I have a PS4, barely use it currently, but I'll be making that up once my buddies get them+BF4, KH3 comes out, and Dark Souls 2 gets ported to it. Unless they all go full on PC and force me to learn Doto....

So, they are calling for 40s for the next 2 days, then it goes to 16/6 for high/low with snow, and then back up to 50 the day after wtf. Oh, and thunderstorms the day before the snow, just for a massive fuck you.
Steam: rook492
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 10 2014 20:13 GMT
#27592
Indie platformer doesn't really strike me as system worthy tho Asmo.
It's your boy Guzma!
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
March 10 2014 20:15 GMT
#27593
On March 11 2014 05:13 Requizen wrote:
Indie platformer doesn't really strike me as system worthy tho Asmo.


Well, it's not so much a platformer as a Melee-style multiplayer platform/fighter. Apparently everyone who plays it loves the shit out of it but you DO need people to play with in person. Soooooo... pluses and minuses.

Also, I'm just trying to enable people's vices like I always do.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 10 2014 20:16 GMT
#27594
Who plays multiplayer local anymore?
It's your boy Guzma!
Crusnik
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5378 Posts
March 10 2014 20:16 GMT
#27595
Please, if anyone has vices, it's my inability to not buy FROM games, I have 3 copies of Dark Souls, and I'll have at least 2, probably 3 copies of Dark Souls 2 as well >.>
Steam: rook492
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-10 20:21:57
March 10 2014 20:20 GMT
#27596
On March 11 2014 04:22 Doctorbeat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2014 04:10 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On March 11 2014 04:08 Scip wrote:
co-op boardgames, heh? Never played one, are they as terrible as Id imagine them to be?


Funny that you ask.

http://www.n3rddimension.com/2014/03/10/best-fucking-thing-ever-sentinels-of-the-multiverse/

I just wrote about my new favorite on my blog. Gaem sew gewd.

If only I had friends to play with.

T_T


Arkham Horror is pretty good too.

And on another note, Stick of Truth is funny.

Randy remains GOAT character.

That's what it was! I was going to mention this game but when I tried to think of the name all I would come up with was Batman games.

On March 11 2014 05:16 Requizen wrote:
Who plays multiplayer local anymore?

Fuck you, Rebecca. Coach games are da bes.
Frudgey
Profile Joined September 2012
Canada3367 Posts
March 10 2014 20:21 GMT
#27597
On March 11 2014 05:16 Crusnik wrote:
Please, if anyone has vices, it's my inability to not buy FROM games, I have 3 copies of Dark Souls, and I'll have at least 2, probably 3 copies of Dark Souls 2 as well >.>

How'd you end up with 3 copies of Dark Souls?
It is better to die for The Emperor than live for yourself.
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
March 10 2014 20:21 GMT
#27598
On March 11 2014 05:16 Requizen wrote:
Who plays multiplayer local anymore?


There's a recent movement to put the couch back into gaming. I'd love it myself, if I knew anyone who'd come to my house.

...

+ Show Spoiler +
I'M NOT AS SAD AS I SOUND
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 10 2014 20:22 GMT
#27599
On March 11 2014 05:21 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2014 05:16 Requizen wrote:
Who plays multiplayer local anymore?


There's a recent movement to put the couch back into gaming. I'd love it myself, if I knew anyone who'd come to my house.

...

+ Show Spoiler +
I'M NOT AS SAD AS I SOUND

Asmo sounds like the sort of person who would hire a hooker to play SSB with him.
It's your boy Guzma!
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
March 10 2014 20:23 GMT
#27600
On March 11 2014 05:22 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2014 05:21 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On March 11 2014 05:16 Requizen wrote:
Who plays multiplayer local anymore?


There's a recent movement to put the couch back into gaming. I'd love it myself, if I knew anyone who'd come to my house.

...

+ Show Spoiler +
I'M NOT AS SAD AS I SOUND

Asmo sounds like the sort of person who would hire a hooker to play SSB with him.


My friends are either not local or not as into games as me.

Hiring hookers comes with its own set of problems, gaming-intent or otherwise.

...

+ Show Spoiler +
NOT THAT I'D KNOW
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Prev 1 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 171
Nina 115
SpeCial 74
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 148
firebathero 68
910 39
NaDa 29
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm2
Counter-Strike
Fnx 784
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0170
PPMD52
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8800
Liquid`Hasu1696
Trikslyr87
Other Games
summit1g6829
Liquid`RaSZi5755
shahzam513
B2W.Neo217
JimRising 181
Pyrionflax176
KnowMe134
ArmadaUGS113
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream319
Other Games
BasetradeTV218
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 60
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 31
• Eskiya23 23
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1032
Other Games
• imaqtpie1174
• Shiphtur259
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 16m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.