• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:53
CEST 18:53
KST 01:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7120 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1377

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 5162 Next
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
March 10 2014 14:10 GMT
#27521
On March 10 2014 23:08 Shelke14 wrote:
Am I an asshole for wanting that post nuked?


I'm hurt. >_<
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
March 10 2014 14:24 GMT
#27522
Not yours dummy. The ad lol app. That one should get nuked
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
March 10 2014 14:25 GMT
#27523
You should nuke asmo's post anyway.
Dark_Chill
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada3353 Posts
March 10 2014 14:31 GMT
#27524
On March 10 2014 23:25 kainzero wrote:
You should nuke asmo anyway.

?
CUTE MAKES RIGHT
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
March 10 2014 14:35 GMT
#27525
I'm feeling attacked. C'mon, it's already Monday.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 10 2014 14:37 GMT
#27526
On March 10 2014 22:08 WaveofShadow wrote:
Well I hope you stick around and hang out with us then?

In other news, what a lovely day, friends. I hope everyone is feeling as lovely as I do and I wish you nothing but smiles, happiness, bunnies and fucking rainbows or some other Req shit.

Well thank you Wave! My morning is pretty great so far. Granted it wasn't when I first woke up, still pretty sore from last night. Turns out when you're out of shape, even doing pushups and situps is enough to make your muscles throb in the morning. But then I popped onto work, texted the gf, checked TL, and now I'm making some food, so it's significantly better!

Hope you're all pleasantly surprised by your Monday~
It's your boy Guzma!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 10 2014 14:44 GMT
#27527
Req confirmed for virgin.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
March 10 2014 14:45 GMT
#27528
On March 10 2014 23:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
Req confirmed for virgin.


I'd say his rehabilitation is going far better than some other theoretically reformed citizens'.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 10 2014 14:46 GMT
#27529
On March 10 2014 23:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
Req confirmed for virgin.

Wave, don't be a cranky old man, just come drink some tea with me. I have mini croissants!
It's your boy Guzma!
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
March 10 2014 14:47 GMT
#27530
It's 36 already here which feels balmy lol. Gym opened back up after spring break so back at it.

Got a report, a major report, and a side project due by the end of the day... wish me luck TT
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
March 10 2014 14:48 GMT
#27531
THE CLOCK SAYS 7:50

ITS SO NOT 7:50
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 10 2014 14:49 GMT
#27532
Yeah actually really enjoying the positive degree weather here.
Got a whole bunch of work to do over the next week or so, but I'll probably procrastinate by playing D3 anyway.

I'm guessing nobody else remembered but yeah no drunk posting from the wedding the other night---the alcohol was really crappy and I just wasn't feelin' it. Oh well.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
March 10 2014 14:52 GMT
#27533
On March 10 2014 23:49 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah actually really enjoying the positive degree weather here.
Got a whole bunch of work to do over the next week or so, but I'll probably procrastinate by playing D3 anyway.

I'm guessing nobody else remembered but yeah no drunk posting from the wedding the other night---the alcohol was really crappy and I just wasn't feelin' it. Oh well.

You can't force these things wave.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
March 10 2014 14:54 GMT
#27534
So, I'm going on a cruise this weekend and I am super excited. /bragpost
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 10 2014 14:57 GMT
#27535
On March 10 2014 23:54 Ketara wrote:
So, I'm going on a cruise this weekend and I am super excited. /bragpost

Nice! Where at? I've only done one cruise before when I was really little, I remember it being a lot of fun though.

I'll be in balmy Arizona this weekend, it'll be fun and strange to find a place that's not covered in snow currently
It's your boy Guzma!
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-10 15:01:05
March 10 2014 15:00 GMT
#27536
Just a little 5 day thing to Mexico. But I've never been on a cruise before. Or to Mexico. Should be pretty awesome.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-10 15:12:04
March 10 2014 15:06 GMT
#27537
On March 10 2014 13:35 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2014 13:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
first DM sesh went well

aww yiss

gief deets


Nothing too exciting has happened. The dungeon ended up taking quite a while, and they haven't finished it yet. I'd rather have too much planned than not enough. I've started to slowly lay down the foundation for my story/setting. It took them a while to get into it, but there are a few people who've had almost 0 experience with roleplaying, and one who has very limited experience.

First campaign was a general "go to inn, get fetch quest" type deal. They hit a small encounter on the way, which took them some time to figure out how combat flows and shit. They got through with minor issues, the ranger tried to climb a tree, but critically failed. He fell and knocked himself unconscious, which led to the party heading back to the inn and resting up before setting out.

A couple people have come close to dying because of their stupidity and unlucky enemy crits. The Cleric (who is super quishy) keeps being ballsy as fuck, but has killed more goblins than any other party members because Cleric cantrips are OP. It was fun listening to the couple tankier dudes (AC 17/18) go "man, these golbins are a joke" before getting hit/crit a couple times.

They've now gone back to the inn to rest up, which means I can alter the rest of the encounters in the dungeon as I see fit, and I'll likely fill it with some stuff/more goblins since they're leaving.

Overall, I'm enjoying myself.

Also, DST kicked my ass.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 10 2014 15:15 GMT
#27538
On March 11 2014 00:06 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2014 13:35 Requizen wrote:
On March 10 2014 13:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
first DM sesh went well

aww yiss

gief deets


Nothing too exciting has happened. The dungeon ended up taking quite a while, and they haven't finished it yet. I'd rather have too much planned than not enough. I've started to slowly lay down the foundation for my story/setting. It took them a while to get into it, but there are a few people who've had almost 0 experience with roleplaying, and one who has very limited experience.

First campaign was a general "go to inn, get fetch quest" type deal. They hit a small encounter on the way, which took them some time to figure out how combat flows and shit. They got through with minor issues, the ranger tried to climb a tree, but critically failed. He fell and knocked himself unconscious, which led to the party heading back to the inn and resting up before setting out.

A couple people have come close to dying because of their stupidity and unlucky enemy crits. The Cleric (who is super quishy) keeps being ballsy as fuck, but has killed more goblins than any other party members because Cleric cantrips are OP. It was fun listening to the couple tankier dudes (AC 17/18) go "man, these golbins are a joke" before getting hit/crit a couple times.

They've now gone back to the inn to rest up, which means I can alter the rest of the encounters in the dungeon as I see fit, and I'll likely fill it with some stuff/more goblins since they're leaving.

Overall, I'm enjoying myself.

Also, DST kicked my ass.

Nice, how's the RP? I find it varies from group to group how much you RP conversations and group discussions.

Also how is your Cleric squishy wtf.
It's your boy Guzma!
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
March 10 2014 15:26 GMT
#27539
On March 11 2014 00:15 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2014 00:06 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On March 10 2014 13:35 Requizen wrote:
On March 10 2014 13:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
first DM sesh went well

aww yiss

gief deets


Nothing too exciting has happened. The dungeon ended up taking quite a while, and they haven't finished it yet. I'd rather have too much planned than not enough. I've started to slowly lay down the foundation for my story/setting. It took them a while to get into it, but there are a few people who've had almost 0 experience with roleplaying, and one who has very limited experience.

First campaign was a general "go to inn, get fetch quest" type deal. They hit a small encounter on the way, which took them some time to figure out how combat flows and shit. They got through with minor issues, the ranger tried to climb a tree, but critically failed. He fell and knocked himself unconscious, which led to the party heading back to the inn and resting up before setting out.

A couple people have come close to dying because of their stupidity and unlucky enemy crits. The Cleric (who is super quishy) keeps being ballsy as fuck, but has killed more goblins than any other party members because Cleric cantrips are OP. It was fun listening to the couple tankier dudes (AC 17/18) go "man, these golbins are a joke" before getting hit/crit a couple times.

They've now gone back to the inn to rest up, which means I can alter the rest of the encounters in the dungeon as I see fit, and I'll likely fill it with some stuff/more goblins since they're leaving.

Overall, I'm enjoying myself.

Also, DST kicked my ass.

Nice, how's the RP? I find it varies from group to group how much you RP conversations and group discussions.


It's not bad. At one point someone complained that things were taking a while, but I told them they have to get used to playing the game. I want them to figure things out and play rather than me dictating things. There are a couple who have a better mindset for RP, so I'm hoping the group as a whole figures it out.

But at the end, everyone seemed to have enjoyed themselves, so I was pleased.


Also how is your Cleric squishy wtf.


Idk, he weilds a quarterstaff and must have robes or something on lol. The one other person with any experience had more of a part in helping them make their characters than I did. I focused more on the campaign.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
March 10 2014 15:30 GMT
#27540
Man I would own in DnD.
Prev 1 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM647
TaKeTV 188
IndyStarCraft 117
BRAT_OK 107
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 647
TKL 225
ProTech138
IndyStarCraft 117
BRAT_OK 107
UpATreeSC 71
Rex 45
Codebar 44
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1016
EffOrt 613
Mini 539
ggaemo 206
firebathero 183
Dewaltoss 114
Rush 76
Barracks 69
910 65
Zeus 52
[ Show more ]
Shine 48
Hyun 46
Killer 37
Shinee 35
Bale 28
soO 23
ToSsGirL 22
Sexy 18
Trap 16
yabsab 12
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
qojqva4333
Dendi1688
Counter-Strike
Fnx 776
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1003
Liquid`Hasu423
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2289
singsing1939
B2W.Neo505
Beastyqt381
ceh9343
Sick185
ArmadaUGS126
C9.Mang062
Trikslyr47
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream529
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile124
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2917
• TFBlade826
Other Games
• WagamamaTV277
• Shiphtur9
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 7m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 7m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.