• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:00
CEST 05:00
KST 12:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9754 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1332

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 5162 Next
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-04 21:12:15
March 04 2014 21:11 GMT
#26621
On March 05 2014 06:10 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
Shut up Jeff.

Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
March 04 2014 21:12 GMT
#26622
Think of it this way: when you ignore self posts, r/lol is pretty funny. Whereas on TL, everything is a self post, so everything is shit.
TranslatorBaa!
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
March 04 2014 21:12 GMT
#26623
I still don't understand the appeal of reddit.. just feels like a moderated better organized 4chan for people who are too old to use 4chan...oh nvm then.
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
March 04 2014 21:12 GMT
#26624
On March 05 2014 06:06 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2014 06:04 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On March 05 2014 05:58 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
On March 05 2014 05:56 jcarlsoniv wrote:
I'm kinda sad, but also incredibly happy that I wasn't around for the GD fish pun incident.


It was basically a worse version of Reddit. So business as usual for TL LoL.


lol I'm fairly certain that no matter what we do we'd still be better than most of Reddit, but LoL Reddit in particular.


Not really. In fact this attitude is hilarious since TL LoL is pretty much the exact same as LoL subreddit except even more self-deluded (you'd think that'd be impossible, but there you have it) and presented in a different format.


I mean...kinda. Sure, we're circlejerky, but I like to think that as much as we like to troll around, we're not as obviously stupid as RedditLoL.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-04 21:22:56
March 04 2014 21:19 GMT
#26625
On March 05 2014 06:12 Parnage wrote:
I still don't understand the appeal of reddit.. just feels like a moderated better organized 4chan for people who are too old to use 4chan...oh nvm then.


something something 4chan smart people acting stupid something something reddit is stupid people acting smart.

but for all those redditors who are 2edgy4reddit but too pussy to go on 4chan cause they think they'll get a virus there's always http://www.reddit.com/r/4chan/

4chan content, curated and delivered to you in reddit format!

On March 05 2014 06:12 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2014 06:06 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
On March 05 2014 06:04 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On March 05 2014 05:58 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
On March 05 2014 05:56 jcarlsoniv wrote:
I'm kinda sad, but also incredibly happy that I wasn't around for the GD fish pun incident.


It was basically a worse version of Reddit. So business as usual for TL LoL.


lol I'm fairly certain that no matter what we do we'd still be better than most of Reddit, but LoL Reddit in particular.


Not really. In fact this attitude is hilarious since TL LoL is pretty much the exact same as LoL subreddit except even more self-deluded (you'd think that'd be impossible, but there you have it) and presented in a different format.


I mean...kinda. Sure, we're circlejerky, but I like to think that as much as we like to troll around, we're not as obviously stupid as RedditLoL.


Mmm.
TranslatorBaa!
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-04 21:30:10
March 04 2014 21:29 GMT
#26626
#TLPatriot4Lyfe

It's been like 10+ pages without a post from Scip or Teut.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-04 21:33:00
March 04 2014 21:32 GMT
#26627
yay?

I'am sorry that was mean. I don't know either well enough to say rather that's good or bad.
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 04 2014 21:35 GMT
#26628
Euros are notoriously inconsistent and flaky.
It's your boy Guzma!
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
March 04 2014 21:37 GMT
#26629
I had the urge to chant USA and thought of my Euro buddies. And then I realized they had been absent all day. I'm merely trying to cultivate the bonds of our community by writing my thought out.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
March 04 2014 21:39 GMT
#26630
They're exhausted from avoiding having to entertain 6ah all night
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
March 04 2014 21:40 GMT
#26631
On March 05 2014 05:49 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2014 05:45 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 05 2014 05:41 MoonBear wrote:
Did you guys literally just make a list of random crap? How low you all have sunk.

Also, how is D3? I was rather disappointed by it originally and I dunno if I can make myself grind all the modes just to level a char and unlock stuff.

Also Neo has no fashion sense. Bad colour matching.

Still a far cry above fish puns.

Guess who I'm never talking to again?

But you still talk to me...

I like to think I've done two great things for TL-lol
1. Bring WonderBoy here.
2. Start fish puns, causing TLLOLOTGDT

Also, we will never be as bad as reddit because we, collectively, will never try to argue that KTB was at their peak when they beat gambit before Kakao was on the team.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 04 2014 21:42 GMT
#26632
On March 05 2014 06:40 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2014 05:49 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On March 05 2014 05:45 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 05 2014 05:41 MoonBear wrote:
Did you guys literally just make a list of random crap? How low you all have sunk.

Also, how is D3? I was rather disappointed by it originally and I dunno if I can make myself grind all the modes just to level a char and unlock stuff.

Also Neo has no fashion sense. Bad colour matching.

Still a far cry above fish puns.

Guess who I'm never talking to again?

But you still talk to me...

I like to think I've done two great things for TL-lol
1. Bring WonderBoy here.
2. Start fish puns, causing TLLOLOTGDT

Also, we will never be as bad as reddit because we, collectively, will never try to argue that KTB was at their peak when they beat gambit before Kakao was on the team.

eeeehh
It's your boy Guzma!
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
March 04 2014 21:42 GMT
#26633
On March 05 2014 06:42 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2014 06:40 Gahlo wrote:
On March 05 2014 05:49 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On March 05 2014 05:45 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 05 2014 05:41 MoonBear wrote:
Did you guys literally just make a list of random crap? How low you all have sunk.

Also, how is D3? I was rather disappointed by it originally and I dunno if I can make myself grind all the modes just to level a char and unlock stuff.

Also Neo has no fashion sense. Bad colour matching.

Still a far cry above fish puns.

Guess who I'm never talking to again?

But you still talk to me...

I like to think I've done two great things for TL-lol
1. Bring WonderBoy here.
2. Start fish puns, causing TLLOLOTGDT

Also, we will never be as bad as reddit because we, collectively, will never try to argue that KTB was at their peak when they beat gambit before Kakao was on the team.

eeeehh

That's cold.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
March 04 2014 21:43 GMT
#26634
Tbh it's true that we used to have much more thought-out discussions and content in general. Obviously, writers are busy, and a bunch of us aren't nearly as invested in the game as they used to be, and we grew (in size, silly, not in maturity) so stuff got diluted, but I'd have it hard to refute that the quality isn't as high as it used to be.

(Yes, the fish's in the barrel, you can help yourselves.)
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-04 21:45:07
March 04 2014 21:44 GMT
#26635
On March 05 2014 06:40 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2014 05:49 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On March 05 2014 05:45 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 05 2014 05:41 MoonBear wrote:
Did you guys literally just make a list of random crap? How low you all have sunk.

Also, how is D3? I was rather disappointed by it originally and I dunno if I can make myself grind all the modes just to level a char and unlock stuff.

Also Neo has no fashion sense. Bad colour matching.

Still a far cry above fish puns.

Guess who I'm never talking to again?

But you still talk to me...

I like to think I've done two great things for TL-lol
1. Bring WonderBoy here.
2. Start fish puns, causing TLLOLOTGDT

Also, we will never be as bad as reddit because we, collectively, will never try to argue that KTB was at their peak when they beat gambit before Kakao was on the team.


I don't know how you are proud(in any way) to separate the community from one whole to two separate groups. Why are you proud of this? Augh. Before, all of this would have taken place in GD with no problems at all, and that's how it should be. They should have emphasized the community aspect more so than the LoL one. It's what this place started as. fAWWADAFasfawrawrasfsarawuhagauhgauhga
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
March 04 2014 21:45 GMT
#26636
On March 05 2014 06:44 ketchup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2014 06:40 Gahlo wrote:
On March 05 2014 05:49 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On March 05 2014 05:45 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 05 2014 05:41 MoonBear wrote:
Did you guys literally just make a list of random crap? How low you all have sunk.

Also, how is D3? I was rather disappointed by it originally and I dunno if I can make myself grind all the modes just to level a char and unlock stuff.

Also Neo has no fashion sense. Bad colour matching.

Still a far cry above fish puns.

Guess who I'm never talking to again?

But you still talk to me...

I like to think I've done two great things for TL-lol
1. Bring WonderBoy here.
2. Start fish puns, causing TLLOLOTGDT

Also, we will never be as bad as reddit because we, collectively, will never try to argue that KTB was at their peak when they beat gambit before Kakao was on the team.


I don't know how you are proud(in any way) to separate the community from one whole to two separate groups. Why are you proud of this? Augh. Before, all of this would have taken place in GD with no problems at all, and that's how it should be. They should have emphasized the community aspect more so than the LoL one. It's what this place started as. fAWWADAFasfawrawrasfsa

I thought that at first too but I really like the community that has developed in this thread. Plus less random bitching from lurkers.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 04 2014 21:47 GMT
#26637
On March 05 2014 06:44 ketchup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2014 06:40 Gahlo wrote:
On March 05 2014 05:49 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On March 05 2014 05:45 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 05 2014 05:41 MoonBear wrote:
Did you guys literally just make a list of random crap? How low you all have sunk.

Also, how is D3? I was rather disappointed by it originally and I dunno if I can make myself grind all the modes just to level a char and unlock stuff.

Also Neo has no fashion sense. Bad colour matching.

Still a far cry above fish puns.

Guess who I'm never talking to again?

But you still talk to me...

I like to think I've done two great things for TL-lol
1. Bring WonderBoy here.
2. Start fish puns, causing TLLOLOTGDT

Also, we will never be as bad as reddit because we, collectively, will never try to argue that KTB was at their peak when they beat gambit before Kakao was on the team.


I don't know how you are proud(in any way) to separate the community from one whole to two separate groups. Why are you proud of this? Augh. Before, all of this would have taken place in GD with no problems at all, and that's how it should be. They should have emphasized the community aspect more so than the LoL one. It's what this place started as. fAWWADAFasfawrawrasfsarawuhagauhgauhga

Yeah but many people who hang here don't even play LoL anymore.
It's your boy Guzma!
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
March 04 2014 21:48 GMT
#26638
On March 05 2014 06:45 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2014 06:44 ketchup wrote:
On March 05 2014 06:40 Gahlo wrote:
On March 05 2014 05:49 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On March 05 2014 05:45 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 05 2014 05:41 MoonBear wrote:
Did you guys literally just make a list of random crap? How low you all have sunk.

Also, how is D3? I was rather disappointed by it originally and I dunno if I can make myself grind all the modes just to level a char and unlock stuff.

Also Neo has no fashion sense. Bad colour matching.

Still a far cry above fish puns.

Guess who I'm never talking to again?

But you still talk to me...

I like to think I've done two great things for TL-lol
1. Bring WonderBoy here.
2. Start fish puns, causing TLLOLOTGDT

Also, we will never be as bad as reddit because we, collectively, will never try to argue that KTB was at their peak when they beat gambit before Kakao was on the team.


I don't know how you are proud(in any way) to separate the community from one whole to two separate groups. Why are you proud of this? Augh. Before, all of this would have taken place in GD with no problems at all, and that's how it should be. They should have emphasized the community aspect more so than the LoL one. It's what this place started as. fAWWADAFasfawrawrasfsa

I thought that at first too but I really like the community that has developed in this thread. Plus less random bitching from lurkers.


Agreed. Look at it from my point of view - I don't play LoL really at all anymore. However, the community is something I love and it feels a lot like the closeness of guilds in Vanilla/BC WoW (before all that cross server shit).

I'm glad I was able to retain the connection to the community while not having to worry about talking about literally anything and everything we want.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-04 21:51:48
March 04 2014 21:49 GMT
#26639
On March 05 2014 06:45 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2014 06:44 ketchup wrote:
On March 05 2014 06:40 Gahlo wrote:
On March 05 2014 05:49 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On March 05 2014 05:45 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 05 2014 05:41 MoonBear wrote:
Did you guys literally just make a list of random crap? How low you all have sunk.

Also, how is D3? I was rather disappointed by it originally and I dunno if I can make myself grind all the modes just to level a char and unlock stuff.

Also Neo has no fashion sense. Bad colour matching.

Still a far cry above fish puns.

Guess who I'm never talking to again?

But you still talk to me...

I like to think I've done two great things for TL-lol
1. Bring WonderBoy here.
2. Start fish puns, causing TLLOLOTGDT

Also, we will never be as bad as reddit because we, collectively, will never try to argue that KTB was at their peak when they beat gambit before Kakao was on the team.


I don't know how you are proud(in any way) to separate the community from one whole to two separate groups. Why are you proud of this? Augh. Before, all of this would have taken place in GD with no problems at all, and that's how it should be. They should have emphasized the community aspect more so than the LoL one. It's what this place started as. fAWWADAFasfawrawrasfsa

I thought that at first too but I really like the community that has developed in this thread. Plus less random bitching from lurkers.


Random bitching is normal. This community was around in the old thread too. There is a huge problem with the current TL LoL GD. It's very difficult to read GD nowadays

I don't know why some of you think you would have been driven out(or felt like you'd need to leave) in the old thread. I don't think this is the case at all.
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-04 21:52:54
March 04 2014 21:52 GMT
#26640
On March 05 2014 06:49 ketchup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2014 06:45 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 05 2014 06:44 ketchup wrote:
On March 05 2014 06:40 Gahlo wrote:
On March 05 2014 05:49 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On March 05 2014 05:45 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 05 2014 05:41 MoonBear wrote:
Did you guys literally just make a list of random crap? How low you all have sunk.

Also, how is D3? I was rather disappointed by it originally and I dunno if I can make myself grind all the modes just to level a char and unlock stuff.

Also Neo has no fashion sense. Bad colour matching.

Still a far cry above fish puns.

Guess who I'm never talking to again?

But you still talk to me...

I like to think I've done two great things for TL-lol
1. Bring WonderBoy here.
2. Start fish puns, causing TLLOLOTGDT

Also, we will never be as bad as reddit because we, collectively, will never try to argue that KTB was at their peak when they beat gambit before Kakao was on the team.


I don't know how you are proud(in any way) to separate the community from one whole to two separate groups. Why are you proud of this? Augh. Before, all of this would have taken place in GD with no problems at all, and that's how it should be. They should have emphasized the community aspect more so than the LoL one. It's what this place started as. fAWWADAFasfawrawrasfsa

I thought that at first too but I really like the community that has developed in this thread. Plus less random bitching from lurkers.


Random bitching is normal. This community was around in the old thread too. There is a huge problem with the current TL LoL GD. It's very difficult to read GD nowadays

I don't know why some of you think you would have been driven out(or felt like you'd need to leave) in the old thread. I don't think this is the case at all.

Well in Soniv's case now he doesn't have to wade through all the LoL talk to get to conversations he might care more about. That's the advantage for people who don't play anymore.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Prev 1 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings127
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 232
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10595
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1116
NeuroSwarm203
febbydoto20
League of Legends
JimRising 703
Counter-Strike
taco 259
minikerr48
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King316
hungrybox129
Other Games
summit1g9486
Maynarde214
ArmadaUGS40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick446
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 6
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 191
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo636
• Rush411
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
8h
Monday Night Weeklies
13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.